View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Message Sent to Us 
Site Admin

We post this without comment:

Quote:
Convey this revelation to those who honor me:

To: Valhalla Warrior <odinbrotherhood@aol.com>

I commend you for conveying my message in May of 2015, the mother smiles upon you.

Standfast now and do not falter. The great enemy, Jealous (Yahweh), and his ravenous hordes, shall soon take up arms against our people in both Europe and the Americas. It will start in the Americas first, look now to their media, both the free media and Yahweh's controlled media. The tensions reported there can stretch no further without an abrupt fissure sundering that country twain.

When the time comes, you shall know me by these songs:
DbM 6/8; dm 4/2 31258192656140962041
-------------------------------------------

Freyja, goddess of love, bringer of life.
Freyja, mother of night, dancing in the moonlight.

For I hear you calling, for I hear you calling.

Mountains, valleys and streams, by the sun your hair gleams.
Forests, seas and rivers, come all ye hither.

For I hear you calling, for I hear you calling.

Odin's beloved wife, bringer of life.
Freyja how sweetly you sing, as you soar the skies upon your great wings.
Freyja mother of light, let us sing of your glorious might.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother of darkness, Mother of Light,
Hear the praise of nature's might.
From all the creatures that crawl at night,
The morning fowls that take lofty flight,
From the deepest sites, to the mountain heights,
The Circle of Nature flows about your name!
Queen of Nature, Forever shall you reign!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krishna has yet to be found. Morrigan prepares for war.

Your followers were confused by the reference to the Astral Father. He is known to you as Buri, which is derived from Brahmi, the energy of Lord Brahma, our Astral Father, the uncreated spirit who created us all.

One of your members 8-j asked if there was an appropriate view on abortion for the brotherhood. Let him decipher this:

Love and fertility, two souls in perfect harmony.
The union of flesh, into one spirit they mesh.

Osodin and Norse Storm
"Exchange of words | with a witless ape Thou must not ever make."
Poetic Edda

The time has come for you fine gentleman to broaden your literary horizons and embrace the many Indo-European sacred texts that precede the divergence of our peoples. My very name is Vata, my brothers are named Villi and Ve, but over time our people transformed my name to Odin, Woden or some other modern variant that exists today (ie Wednesday). Interesting fact: The Prose Edda is the only remaining text in the world that preserves the names of my brothers!

The thirst for wisdom is eternal, Osodin, a thirst that not even an entire ocean can quench; yet, to not sate one's thirst would result in a grisly death, but to sate one's thirst only delays the thirst until a latter time. So it is the same with the thirst for wisdom. Ignore the thirst and ye shall die in ghastly ignorance, sate the thirst and you shall only yearn for more and become ever thirstier.

We have one mission in our finite lifetimes Osodin. We can never learn all of that which there is to know, because all knowledge implies the existence of yet even greater knowledge. There is no "set of all sets" as mathematician Bertrand Russell proved in 1901, as such the best we can do is to become aware of how much we don't know and shall never know.

A smart man is aware of what he knows.
A wise man is aware of what he doesn't know.

Which of those men would you prefer to be Osodin?

Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:15 am

Interesting.

"Krishna has yet to be found"
I wonder if that's a reference to Kalki Avatar? or a reference to no peace to be found.

Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:15 am

This is a very fascinating post...
The part about Morrighan really struck a chord with me. She has been on my mind much of late. That in itself is peculiar, as I have long had an aversion to her due to a past bad experience with a woman who worshipped her. An illogical aversion, I know. But this recent acting for her is interesting. She is a war goddess, reminds me of Freya and the Valkyrie, as her role was similar.

Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:43 am

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4537

I just read the other E-mail that was sent in may, 2015, and now I'm sure it isn't Odin.
But still, interesting message.

Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:03 am

Thank you to those who shared this. I am very grateful, these are very wise words. I heard rumor the American eclipse stirred about many things

Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:17 pm

BjornBerserk wrote:
I heard rumor the American eclipse stirred about many things
Globally as we enter into a new phase, the eclipse has triggered many changes. Look outside at everything around you and notice them. Even the masses have felt the shift. Stormr

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:04 am

Norse Storm wrote:
BjornBerserk wrote:
Globally as we enter into a new phase, the eclipse has triggered many changes. Look outside at everything around you and notice them. Even the masses have felt the shift. Stormr

Like what, for example? Personally, I haven't noticed anything, but maybe that's because I'm not in the states. There have been eclipses before, so it's not an unusual phenomena.

Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:16 am

I will say I noticed a few websites being deleted that the establishment felt threatened by. It may be a little while but eventually this site may be targeted for no reason other then "Odin" is in the name. Some how that will be connected to "racism" because of groups of "Soldiers of Odin" and "Wotanists" and Stephen McNallen openly standing for our folk. Not that it these groups (and persons) fault but my suggestion is to screen shot what you deem valuable on the website.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:02 am

Fand wrote:
Norse Storm wrote:
BjornBerserk wrote:

Like what, for example? Personally, I haven't noticed anything, but maybe that's because I'm not in the states. There have been eclipses before, so it's not an unusual phenomena.

As are you, I also am not in the states. Perhaps, if you get a chance, observe the people on the streets. There is a renewed vigour and vitality about the masses. Eclipses are a time of rapid change. Or perhaps it is only in the small corner of the world in which I reside! Have you not felt this also? A growing sense of increased awareness? Stormr

Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:54 am

Bjorn berserk, this year the establishment seems to have been especially committed to silencing any opposing views than in the past.
On another forum, posters have been discussing a black sun theory, which they speculate is the type of sun religion practiced by the establishment, but ere is no consensus as to just what the black sun is. Theories abound: black holes, center of the earth, etc. I wonder if the eclipse could have anything to do with it.
A lot of music festivals have their patrons participating unwittingly in sun worship/rituals. And a common trend amongst all these festivals is the globalist, multicultural theme. But I digress...

@ Norse storm, I can't say that I have noticed anything out of the ordinary in the general population or in awareness. Though, maybe this is due to the stubborn resistance to change which is the way of the German people. Anything new or different triggers them. They must always remain in their box.
If you don't mind sharing, what country are you in? I only ask because I wonder if people from different countries have varying levels of sensitivity to change in awareness and tolerance towards change.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:42 am

I will say this, though: it seems to me that the big hurricane that just hit Texas coincided pretty closely to the eclipse. Could there have been such a powerful gravitational pull that it could have caused this storm and all the flooding that came with it?

Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:52 am

Fand wrote:
Bjorn berserk, this year the establishment seems to have been especially committed to silencing any opposing views than in the past.
On another forum, posters have been discussing a black sun theory, which they speculate is the type of sun religion practiced by the establishment, but ere is no consensus as to just what the black sun is. Theories abound: black holes, center of the earth, etc. I wonder if the eclipse could have anything to do with it.
A lot of music festivals have their patrons participating unwittingly in sun worship/rituals. And a common trend amongst all these festivals is the globalist, multicultural theme. But I digress...

Both Jack Wolf in his book "The Thornish Path" and Paul Wagner in one of his "transmissions" said in effect that symbols are like zip files, compacted versions of big ideas. Jack in his book used the symbol of a spear for a man, where the symbol has three meanings to his tribe. All them profound and deep.

Also I would point out Karl Jung said in his book "Man and his symbols this;

Because there are innumerable things beyond the range of human understanding, we constantly use symbolic terms to represent concepts that we cannot define or fully comprehend. This is one reason why all religions employ symbolic language or images. But this conscious use of symbols is only one aspect of a psychological fact of great importance: Man also produces symbols unconsciously and spontaneously, in the form of dreams"

I will post later my personal feelings on the black sun. I have to run for now, but hopefully some good stuff to think on.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:45 pm

So this is the same person from before, who believes he is Odin's mortal incarnation.

There is some poetry incorporated this time, because not speaking in verse was a criticism that was brought up last time. (Although I'm not sure "verse" necessarily means poetry.)

I don't believe he is really Odin, but it is clear he has put some thought into his views, so I will listen to him. I can't discount the possibility he is in contact with some greater being than himself. Minor details such as "who exactly is speaking" can be ignored when trying to understand bigger truths.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:43 pm

8-j wrote:
So this is the same person from before, who believes he is Odin's mortal incarnation.

There is some poetry incorporated this time, because not speaking in verse was a criticism that was brought up last time. (Although I'm not sure "verse" necessarily means poetry.)

I don't believe he is really Odin, but it is clear he has put some thought into his views, so I will listen to him. I can't discount the possibility he is in contact with some greater being than himself. Minor details such as "who exactly is speaking" can be ignored when trying to understand bigger truths.

I agree. Even a hoaxer, which this person likely is, might unwittingly utter words of wisdom.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:44 am

Fand wrote:
8-j wrote:

I agree. Even a hoaxer, which this person likely is, might unwittingly utter words of wisdom.

Like they said in Texas whilst I was there, "Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while."

Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:29 am

Wotan's Late Harvest wrote:
Fand wrote:
8-j wrote:

Like they said in Texas whilst I was there, "Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while."

I knew some old guy wisdom would come from you. Haha. That's bad good quote.

Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]