View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Sojourn of the Brave 

redskegg wrote:
Some mornings I wake up and feel a bit saddened over not having the dream yet. I must keep working to better myself.

It will come when you least expect it. Don't allow it to hinder your goals. The gods know when the time is right. Even when you have the dream there is still much to do in preparation. Storm

Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:12 am

The wood must be cut and found at the day of the solstice right? It felt like that was most true and most challenging. Because on the days of the solstice the Gods reality fractures into ours, so thunder on the same day would be more potent, more like a reaction to my calling than just a state of the weather.

By the way, at the time of the winter soltice it will be around 20-30 minus celsius over here with a large amount of storms coming ahead.
It's going to be a worthy challenge.

Hail

Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:55 pm

Actually the wood, from a lightning struck tree, need not be gathered ON the solstice, just FOR the solstice ceremony. Likewise the dagger, it is to be prepared in advance.

However, if you can do these two things during your sojourn it would definitely add to the experience, especially in the conditions you describe.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2