View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Muslim Invasion of Europe 

To the members in Europe, in the near future the majority of the population will be muslim, Massive migrations are happening now. The majority are single men, not women and children ''refugees''.
Once they are the majority they won't be as tolerant as you were, if they follow their Koran properly they'll " find and kill the pagans where ever they find them" so keep the lore safe, be strong but cunning.
Just like the middle ages again except Allah, not Jehovah ....or maybe the're the same? Millions of slaves for that Abrahamic god.

what are Peoples thoughts on this here?

Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:11 pm

As long as they respect the rules stablished in the new home they are welcome if they cant respect and follow it find another place really simple. If they can respect the order of the place they are going to i find no problem to offer help.

Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:21 pm

I went to college for Middle Eastern Diplomacy.

I believe the Muslim refugees should be housed in Mina, Saudi Arabia where the tents are for the great pilgrimage each year to Mecca. The fact they are not leads me to believe their god is dead.

Those tents are better appointed than most houses, and there are more than enough for each refugee family. They are used a grand total on a single week each year. If "Islam" cared about it's people, there would be a movement to "free" Mina for refugee use. I would support that. I do not support the invasion of refugees into non-Islamic countries at all.

Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:32 pm

I echo all of the posts here. The majority of these 'refugees' are military aged men that are simply coming to other countries for the benefits, both monetary and culturally. Why do these people not go to Turkey, Saudia Arabia perhaps? Because these countries would not shower them in free money and other goods like Sweden and the UK do.
And that is just he economic aspect. Islamic values just do not merge with Western values, and the result is a disgusting melting pot of multiculturalism.

Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:29 pm

I feel so strongly on the issue I've lost friends.

Good riddance.

Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:31 pm

There is a reason that Muslims do not go to other Muslims for refuge.

Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:46 pm
Site Admin

In the 17th century, Japan was being undermined by Europeans and the spread of Christianity. The country saved itself by closing the country. Essentially, no one from the outside was allowed in, and no one from Japan was supposed to leave.

That is what a healthy country does.

Of course, the West, in the final state of dotage, will continue to commit suicide.

Interesting book on the subject:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0312302592/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687502&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0312579977&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=06WJSTN846F301BQ99B0

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Allowing in refugees was a tremendously ill-conceived gesture. They are taking in those who would abandon their homeland and culture just to save themselves and their families.

I understand completely wanting to keep your family safe, but you do so best by teaching your family how to survive during wartime and by fighting to protect them, not fleeing into servitude, squalor, and poverty.

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:53 pm

Flavio_Sverige wrote:
As long as they respect the rules stablished in the new home they are welcome if they cant respect and follow it find another place really simple. If they can respect the order of the place they are going to i find no problem to offer help.

It's an INVASION! I cannot believe some people on here are blinkered by liberal-thinking. Not even one should be allowed in!

Much like the Xtian invasion of Europe, that is how they got a foothold in.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:25 am

Tyrsman wrote:
There is a reason that Muslims do not go to other Muslims for refuge.

Yes, they want to go and both benefit and take over non-muslim lands, such as their creed tells them!

Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:26 am

One of the measures discussed by Machiavelli for destroying the national identity of a vanquished nation was to colonize it. Move a large number of people from the conquering nation in and reappropriate some of the wealth from the local residents and give it to the colonizers.

It seems Sweden and the UK have chosen to do this to themselves voluntarily. Defeated without a struggle.

Or possibly infiltrated by someone with an agenda. I'm probably not the only person who ever read Machiavelli's book. Anyone who knows of that strategy could use it. Stalin did something like that to Ukraine when he starved the Ukrainian farmers and then relocated ethnic Russian people onto the lands that became vacant. And now Putin is using those colonists' children to annex territory in full. The fact a Russian majority lives in those areas is being argued as fully justifying the annexation.

Sweden and the UK could be falling under the sway of another secret society that wants to achieve a certain goal but needs to destroy the people's national identity first ( the OB doesn't have the monopoly on matters relating to secret society.)

Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:26 am

8-j wrote:
One of the measures discussed by Machiavelli for destroying the national identity of a vanquished nation was to colonize it. Move a large number of people from the conquering nation in and reappropriate some of the wealth from the local residents and give it to the colonizers.

It seems Sweden and the UK have chosen to do this to themselves voluntarily. Defeated without a struggle.

Or possibly infiltrated by someone with an agenda. I'm probably not the only person who ever read Machiavelli's book. Anyone who knows of that strategy could use it. Stalin did something like that to Ukraine when he starved the Ukrainian farmers and then relocated ethnic Russian people onto the lands that became vacant. And now Putin is using those colonists' children to annex territory in full. The fact a Russian majority lives in those areas is being argued as fully justifying the annexation.

Sweden and the UK could be falling under the sway of another secret society that wants to achieve a certain goal but needs to destroy the people's national identity first ( the OB doesn't have the monopoly on matters relating to secret society.)

True. This is what happened to the Latvian side of my family. There is no even going back to the family lands because now it's been under three generations of Russian ownership.

My ethnic group (Lettish) will be extinct within 2 generations. We are some of the rarest peoples on Earth, but no one knows anything about us because of Colonialism from the USSR.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:20 pm

I think these so called refugees are a Trojan Horse. Traitorous leaders like Angela Merkel have an agenda, although it's beyond me why our leaders in Europe and America hate their own citizens so much they are willing to destroy their countries. Our wonderful Muslim-in-Chief wants to bring 200,000 of these infiltrators to America.

I saw this video a year or so ago. It's called "the Three Stages of Jihad" If I remember correctly David Wood, the maker of this video is a Christian Pastor. That being said, it's still very interesting. about 24 minutes long. http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=cb-max&serveUrl=s.maxthon.com&ei=utf-8&p=3%20stages%20of%20jihad%20by%20david%20wood

Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:52 am

JohnMathison wrote:
I think these so called refugees are a Trojan Horse.

I couldn't agree more. I have said this from the beginning. I hope the "powers that be" understand the full implications of what they are encouraging to happen. Storm

Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:38 am

Norse Storm Dragon wrote:
JohnMathison wrote:

I couldn't agree more. I have said this from the beginning. I hope the "powers that be" understand the full implications of what they are encouraging to happen. Storm

My fear is that they are very acutely aware of what they are encouraging.

Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:42 am

Tyrsman, that is my fear as well.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:28 pm

Tyrsman wrote:
Norse Storm Dragon wrote:
JohnMathison wrote:

My fear is that they are very acutely aware of what they are encouraging.

I studied Arabic history as part of my specialty in college. Yes. Forced expansionism has been in the eyes of the higher ups of Shariah law since the 1950's as a way of regaining back oil shares. Colonialism, once again...history repeats, but this is a trojan horse instead of a battle.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:20 am

I'm more western than some of you it seems. Here you are labeled a hypocritcal bigot for not accepting the, I think I saw an article, 70k + refugees. To begin with, I didnt really care but I never really considered there may be an underlying motive for this movement until now.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:57 am

redskegg wrote:
I'm more western than some of you it seems. Here you are labeled a hypocritcal bigot for not accepting the, I think I saw an article, 70k + refugees. To begin with, I didnt really care but I never really considered there may be an underlying motive for this movement until now.

I believe there are several different groupps at work in relation to what is occurring, at least here in the US:

There are those who wish to help others have a better life.

There are those who wish to gain political influence by relocating refugees and immigrants (who tend to vote along particular party lines) to areas where their opposition holds away.

Then there are those who will use the goals of the first two groups to advance their own agenda.

This is not conspiracy theory or xenophobia, it is the repetition of history.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:41 am

It is said that there were six races that resided in Ireland during the mythological period. The last of those races were the "Sons of Mil" (Milesians) from Iberia. The current race that resided in Ireland at the time were the Tuathe de Dannan or "Peoples of Dana" who represented the pagan gods. The Sons of Mil were ancestors to the present inhabitants of the country. When they landed, they were met by three of the goddesses of Ireland. One goddess welcomed the invaders, and she said to them she predicted the island would belong to their descendents (Sons of Mil) forever. A poet with them at the time thanked them for this, but Donn, the eldest son of the group, replied "It is not you that we must thank, but our gods and our magic powers."

The story continues into its moral. The poet was asked to bear the name of the three goddesses forever on the island, and he did so. Yet, of Donn, he later drowned before he found a home in Ireland. It is said that this is because Donn failed to invoke gods other than his own, while the Poet was able to secure his place on the island through favor of the goddesses.. So what do the Sons of Mil do to secure their place on the island? They kill the goddesses of course, and drive the Peoples of Dana out of the country (though folklore agrees they actually retreated underground where they reside upon this day)

If you replace the Peoples of Dana with european governments/politicians, and the Sons of Mil with Muslims and other flocking peoples, I feel the story will plug in quite nicely. Despite these other cultures being treated like royalty on some occasions, they still thank their own gods for their fortune, and seek yet even more in time, up until complete conquest.

Fortunately for me, the area in which I live has always seemed to be living a few years prior to the current time. I've encountered a few muslims in my time, but only one of them served to be an ungrateful man, feigning superiority without qualification. The rest were pleasant.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next