View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Muslim Invasion of Europe 

OdinBrotherhood wrote:
In the USA, politicians always cite the poem on the Statue of Liberty in New York harbor:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

The author is Emma Lazarus (July 22, 1849 – November 19, 1887), a Jewish lady.

Interestingly, modern Israel only admits Jewish people as immigrants.

I m not criticizing Israel; we can learn from that "state.'

"By way of deception, thou shalt do war".

Stigandr Melrakki
The Wanderer, White Fox

Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:00 am

White Fox,
I have said the exact same thing before. I'm glad I am not alone.

Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:35 pm

Over New Years in Germany over 600 German women were sexually attacked and the vast majority of attacks were by men of middle eastern and North African descent. Now there are similar reports coming out of Sweden.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:16 pm

The weak will be culled. This is the way of nature.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:52 pm

Where were the German men during those attacks, most of which happened publicly in the streets and at large parties? Maybe it's my rural upbringing but when some stranger inappropriately touches any woman I know... things go poorly for him.What has happened to the German men?

Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:28 pm

Brynjar wrote:
Where were the German men during those attacks, most of which happened publicly in the streets and at large parties? Maybe it's my rural upbringing but when some stranger inappropriately touches any woman I know... things go poorly for him.What has happened to the German men?
Unfortunately it is not the way of the West to educate men into defending their women, or any woman. They are taught that they must not act inappropriately but they are not taught how to defend someone else. The 20-something generation are the "I" generation (as a generalisation), if it does not immediately impact upon themselves, they are 'programmed' not to get involved. There are some cultures (not religions, cultures) who condone this type of behaviour - women are seen as low class citizens, they are not valued and are there only for the benefit of men. This 'culture' is now appearing in historically "women as equals" countries.

Fjolnir wrote:
Agreed, however it should not be to the detriment of our young women and children ...

Storm

Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:41 am

If European and American men don't grow a pair, and develop a spinal column we are the ones who are going to be culled.

Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:33 pm

JohnMathison wrote:
If European and American men don't grow a pair, and develop a spinal column we are the ones who are going to be culled.

Our people try so hard to be civilized. What we need to rediscover is how to be ruthless for our folk.

Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:20 pm

OdinBrotherhood wrote:

Interestingly, modern Israel only admits Jewish people as immigrants.

I m not criticizing Israel; we can learn from that "state.'

They figured out how to subvert the Xian system of thought. They define themself as a small group. a "minority", and "under-represented" in world culture. They cite a history of oppression against them, ignoring any parts of history that would show anyone else being "victimized" with them.

If a group is able to spin its history right, the Xians will write a blank check to break as many of their rules as they want.

However, a mainstream group like "The Germanic Peoples" can't do this. It has to be a smaller group. Perhaps a group within a group. Maybe a group of "Rune venerating Germanics" who "just want to be left alone to study the runes!!!" But they need a huge area of land, and they'll need to clear it of all the non-Rune venerators who have "oppressed them in the past", so they can finally be free to "find enlightenment in the study of the runes".

Something more or less like that. But perhaps a bit more cleverly worded, and with a detailed history that can be run again and again on the History channel, with many documentaries showing just how horribly the group was abused. (Repetitions of the same event will do.)

Besides that, trying to save the whole group is pointless anyway. The whole group is not meant to survive.

With an offshoot, a new ethnicity can emerge that embodies all the best of what was present in the old. All that is worst will remain with the original group (and probably bring about its eventual demise.)

Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:24 am

I think Iceland may be our best bet? They already have an officially recognized Asatru religion with their own temple already built. It's a decently large island with a largely isolated population and it is population is almost entirely descendent from Nordic explorers. If Odinists and Asatrur were to pick a place to make a stand as an independent people that would be it. Plus, removal of persons outside our "minority" group would only require the deportation of a few thousand. Ya know, if you wanted a Odinist nation-state.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:34 am

8-j wrote:
Besides that, trying to save the whole group is pointless anyway. The whole group is not meant to survive.

In the vein of Tyrsman- forest fires are natures way of removing the diseased and rotting trees, Only the strong, healthy trees survive, and the forest as a whole improves.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:57 am

Odinism survived Christianity for it was majorly a "spiritual" invasion, while islamic hajira is a very physical invasion by which Europeans can face their physical extinction! Christianity is recognizing the moslems as her brothers, as we can see a convergence of those semitic monotheisms which is taking place. I think in the long run they will merge to each other into a new age form of religion for Gentiles, as their populations will also fuse into a mongrel one. The only way we can survive is to fight this final battle against those forces who promote this invasion, that is marxism and christianity, by distancing ourselves from them at a maximum level.

We should reach many of our Folk through internet, writing periodically on blogs, even on paper, and multiply our websites. And of course in real life activities.

I must say something that may sound wrong to some Odinists: all of our folkish Asatru, Odinist and Wotanist groups must necessarily embrace politicization and become very much militant. All principles and driving forces which move in history are political, but behind the "veil of Maya" they are only of religious-spiritual nature. This is a point in history where a precise political action meets a precise and unique religious eternal truth: Odinism. It's time for the Gods to come back, and that will be through a political and more-than-political action from ourselves.

This is no time to "let things go their way" or philosophize in a passive way. We must act to prove the Gods what we are and why we are worthy of their attention.

Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:50 pm

I must admit that I think all this talk of forest fires, and the strongest trees surviving, sounds very passive. Trees are passive creatures. They can't act. They can only react.

Thank goodness we are not trees!!

We can and must define our own identity. Our Germanic brethren have already chosen their path, and there is nothing we can do to change their minds. They wish to be assimilated by Allah, or something. We don't. We can't change what they will now do, but we can break with them, and choose our own path.

They will either accept that, or they won't.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:09 am
Site Admin

In the past, when one Indo-European group became over-civilized and degenerate, there were always healthy "Aryan" barbarians to conquer them. Greece decays, Rome moves in. Rome degenerates, the Germans conquered them.

Today, however, there are no healthy barbarian Aryan nations. The one exception perhaps are the Pashtuns that we are killing in Afghanistan, but they have been lost to Islam.

Oh, because of propaganda, some may thing the Pashtuns, who speak an "Aryan" language, are not one of us.

Is Pashtun girl one of us?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uZBZVEE0NTE/Uw70_4-EcWI/AAAAAAAAALI/V0C75P5Z-vU/s1600/21045351843045864651500.jpg

Of course, because of the multi-culturalism of Islam and intermarriage, they all do not look that way. Here is the Pashtun that the New York Times like to photogragh:

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Pashtun%2BTribesmen%2BChildren%2BLiving%2BOutskirts%2B7UaI4DPlltJl.jpg

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:04 am

There are definitely some white people in the Middle East. A woman I used to be very close to was from Syrian lineage. She and her family speak Arabic and are as white as they can be.
She is bad to the bone too. A real soldier. Too bad she is a Christian now.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:39 pm

We need a healthy Aryan Barbarian society. Perhaps one day Odinists will at least have some of our own communities.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:42 pm

A tenet of Xianity is the forsaking of family in favor of Jesus.

"Matthew 19:29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."

Difficult as it may be to accept, those who embrace this religion are our brothers no longer. When pressed to choose to fight either for their god, or their family, or stay out of the conflict altogether, they will choose to align with their god.

This means our Xian kin are the immediate threat, and the Muslims are a distant threat we cannot face until we have dealt with our Xian kin. They would stab us in the back. Then we'd be flanked.

But, as Isreal has shown, it is sometimes possible to deal with our Xian kin by manipulating their ideology. Xianity loves to make special exceptions to its rules. It won't make general acceptions, but it will make special exceptions.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:27 pm

Norse Storm Dragon wrote:
Brynjar wrote:
Unfortunately it is not the way of the West to educate men into defending their women, or any woman. They are taught that they must not act inappropriately but they are not taught how to defend someone else. The 20-something generation are the "I" generation (as a generalisation), if it does not immediately impact upon themselves, they are 'programmed' not to get involved. There are some cultures (not religions, cultures) who condone this type of behaviour - women are seen as low class citizens, they are not valued and are there only for the benefit of men. This 'culture' is now appearing in historically "women as equals" countries.

Fjolnir wrote:
Agreed, however it should not be to the detriment of our young women and children ...

Storm

This is one of the few time I'm glad I grew up in South Africa, the majority of whites here would beat the living **** out of someone attempting to rape a woman.

We once caught a guy trying to do so outside a nightclub I often visit, he tried to force himself on a girl going to the club in an aley. He ended up Unconscious with a broken nose and arm in said aley, also in a country where such things are prevalent it's best to keep an eye open.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:27 pm

The new German "response" to the large scale increase of sexual assaults in Germany by muslim refugees is..... cartoons, pamphlets, and signs indicating that grabbing a woman's rear (or other body parts) and raping them is not allowed. Norway is putting on "anti-rape" classes to new muslim male immigrants so they know its not okay to rape women..... Link to the fox news story http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/01/22 ... toons.html

WTF!!!!!!!

That is not a "response." The politicians allowing these muslim men into their countries aught to be forced out of office and jailed for criminal acts against their own people. The proper response should be deporting their asses, mass arrests, public trials, jail, etc! that should be the response. Oh, and putting an end to the immigration in the first place. These muslim's care nothing for the German and Scandinavian people, their laws, culture, and way of life. The disease of multiculturalism is beginning to become undeniable, even to the huddled liberal masses.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:05 pm

I would welcome an "Odinist Nation State" such as Jews to Israel, but I know it will never happen, at least not in my lifetime, at the very earliest, and I am likely considered young by this forum's standards.

Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next