View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Muslim Invasion of Europe 

I weep for the victims of this atrocity, but such atrocity was predictable... as can be seen by the existence of this forum post days before the attacks. Anyone with a little intelligence could predict something bad would happen eventually. The very nature of Islam is to conquer and kill all who refuse to convert. The Islamist spread into the west posses one of the greatest threats to Odinism since the height of power of the Catholic Church. The Christian faith is in decline and opening a void into which the old faiths may return, but Islam is rushing into the west to fill that void, to prevent our peoples' natural return to our native religion. If Islam is not resisted we may yet see a return to the burning, hanging, and murder of our kind. We must persevere to retain what has been passed down to us, stay hidden, and spread our knowledge. However, I fear in a few decades the Islamists will seek to root us out and put an end to our practice. At that point, perhaps before it, we must decide to resist in the open. Such resistance will require an organized religious community, something outside the bounds of this secret society. Thus, I believe that we must, while maintaining this secret brotherhood as a secret, foster the growth of open Odinist communities.

Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:52 pm

I'm not in the brotherhood yet; however, we are all Odinists. How can we start a movement while not seeming radical? I'm ready and willing here in the West.

Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:31 pm

It's already started years ago. Private Odinists are sharing via blogs and youtube videos their experiences and learning.

Wordpress seems to be the most popular format to start.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:54 am

In this day and age, I would say start online. Make a blog. Also, I believe The Troth has a global kindred finder tool, get added to that and people will contact you. Chat in forums, attend events like Lightning Across the Plains in Kansas. Just get involved and the wayward will get interested. I would recommend not getting all evangelical about it, nobody likes that guy. Just get involved online, find a local kindred, and lay down roots.... more will find their way to you.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:36 pm

As I feel strongly on the issue, I am raising a point of order. The Odin Brotherhood is not universalist. The Troth is a universalist organization. There is certainly nothing wrong with exploring all aspects of Odinism/Asatru/Northern Tradition, in fact it is prudent to do so when exploring your own path, though I feel it important to point this out in relation to the OB, as we are afterall on the OB forums. Personally I believe there can be certain exceptions to the folkish view.

To add to the original suggestion I would mention other major organizations such as the Asatru Folk Assembly, the Asatru Alliance, Irminsul Aettir and the Odinic Rite. There are also other organizations in other countries I would be happy to help you with finding if needed (PM me). There are also other general websites that are good for resources like sagas, eddas, comparative mythology and general information.

This all, however, is straying from the original topic.

Stigandr Melrakki
The Wanderer, White Fox

Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:59 am

An interesting viewpoint that could be worth thought and perhaps, discussion ...

https://www.facebook.com/theprojecttv/v ... nref=story

Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:16 am

This is a difficult question, i live in Sweden . We and germans take in most muslims. Normaly i Said help them but this is diffrent. The one who comes are Malé in the early 20's from Afghanistan, Iraq , Somalia and syria. They trow there id and their passport before there are enter. And say they are under 18.

We got over 10 000 last month, and we see how much more rape and murder we got last year. Swedish men don't rape . Sex its easy here. And there is so much more weapons now. Normaly Only the armt, police and the mooshunter has weapons.

No the secretpolice warn that we is nere a terrorist attack by isis living in Sweden. They hate us but the love our welefare. Thats Why the choose Sweden and Germany and not a muslimcountry.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:16 pm

I admire the compassion of Sweden but such compassion should not be given at the expense of the country, its people's safety, the cultural heritage, and national identity. Importing thousands of people with an oppossing culture and vastly different ideals, one of which is that they need to conquere, kill, or convert non-Muslims is.... Foolhardy at best, suicidal at worst. I simply do not understand the need of northern Europeans to commit cultural suicide.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:57 pm
Site Admin

Machiavelli said that when the problem is easy to diagnose, it is difficult to treat. When it is difficult to diagnose, it is easy to treat.

By the time countries like Sweden recognize the problem, it will be too late.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:12 am

OdinBrotherhood wrote:
Machiavelli said that when the problem is easy to diagnose, it is difficult to treat. When it is difficult to diagnose, it is easy to treat.

Sweden has recognised the problem but major part of the population are not in favor of a solution...its a complicated topic with evry divergent opinions but you can see more people are embracing the idea of somethign must be done by the amount of votes SD's got on last riskdag

Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:28 pm

Some people will always be blind to the truth, even unto their dying day. I just had a big argument with a long time wiccan friend of mine over the issue of the U.S. accepting Syrian refugees. She has become a radical leftist and I believed it time to stand up to her. We are not speaking now but she has toned down her facebook and blog rants, but only after calling me the N word (old German political party one). Those who seek to protect their own folk will always be called racists and everything else in the book, but only when that person is white. I have yet to meet a minority that gets called a racists for cherishing and protecting their culture and folk. It's like people of European descent go out of their way to devalue their own kind.

Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:13 pm

Brynjar wrote:
Some people will always be blind to the truth, even unto their dying day. I just had a big argument with a long time wiccan friend of mine over the issue of the U.S. accepting Syrian refugees. She has become a radical leftist and I believed it time to stand up to her. We are not speaking now but she has toned down her facebook and blog rants, but only after calling me the N word (old German political party one). Those who seek to protect their own folk will always be called racists and everything else in the book, but only when that person is white. I have yet to meet a minority that gets called a racists for cherishing and protecting their culture and folk. It's like people of European descent go out of their way to devalue their own kind.

It is much the same with folkish beliefs. For myself, I was folkish LONG before I became Odinist, but that is beside the point. All others are allowed to have their exclusive religions/spiritual paths in the name of preservation of their culture/race. And to claim universalism draws the buzzwords 'cultural appropriation'. Not so with European folk religions of various flavours. The height of stupidity is when they cite Christianity as some sort of example to be followed with regards to universalism. Or how about technology? Clothing? Food? Why don't we just call it everything and be done with it.

I got a blanket work email the other day straight from the cabinet minister's office with regards to anti-racism. The first bullet point stated how they were going to focus on non-discrimination in the workplace. The very next bullet point said their focus would be on increasing diversity at all levels from bottom to upper management. Hmmmmmm..... wait a second....

Stigandr Melrakki
The Wanderer, White Fox

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:55 pm

I studied Near East Diplomacy in college as recently as 2012 and this was predicted by several professors. I attended in my early 30's.

For a few days after the attack on Paris, people reached out to me looking for honest news sources and I provided them. Three days later, suddenly, it seemed that the Folkish view of protecting our lands and borders died suddenly in favor of a virus known as "Political Correctness".

I have had SJW's (Social Justice Warriors) Scroll back through my postings online and attack me personally in public and private with ad hominem attacks as they claim their "moral superiority".

Here are the issues as I was educated.

When the current leader of Syria came into power (Assad), he was part of the Christian minority and the Muslim majority believed he was showing favoritism towards those of his own faith and anti-Assad civilians reacted with extraordinary violence towards the Christian minority.

The United States and other countries evacuated the Christian Syrians last decade, the last I know coming over in 2010. Also, during this time the Kurdish, who have been seeking a permanent homeland, took advantage of the conflict to attempt to rebel against Syria for their own purpose of gaining sovereignty in the midst of the existing turmoil.

Then ISIS/ISIL/Daesh just began to attack the lot of them (but yet, ignores the plight of Palestine which is the linchpin of malcontent regarding Islam)...and the Muslims are now seeking asylum.

However, the information I cannot find is how the already settled Christian Syrian refugees are expected to faire with the Muslim refugees who were murdering their families a decade prior.

I advised that it is not safe to take in refugees into the USA simply because we do not have all the information on the matter, the public outrage is high, and US cities have already been suffering from race-riots for several months prior to the latest catastrophe and that it would be dangerous to all refugee peoples here who cannot tell who is "new" verses who has settled here peacefully and immersed themselves into US culture already.

Furthermore, in Mina, Saudi Arabia, there are enough air conditioned tents to house 5 million people comfortably that are only used one week an entire year for the pilgrimage in Mecca- but since the US and Saudi Arabia are in some sort of pact, we do not hold the "seat" of Islam accountable for taking care of their own people despite having more than enough means to do so.

There are some Political Scientists and Theologians who have warned of radical Islam expanding in "Trojan horse" fashion for several years. Most people in ISIS have not read the Quran, their uniting goal of most of their members is a combination of illiteracy and desperation from coming from cities that have been destroyed by 30 years worth of war either with/paid for the West or suffered under puppet dictatorships we controlled (I.e. Saddam Hussein, former federal agent)

The problem with the internet is people are now choosing only to associate with people who share their specific point of view; this means the people who are pro-refugee see little of what the anti-refugee people have to say and vice-versa and that is creating yet ANOTHER division within the fractured American fabric.

Sweden, where I have many friends, accepted refugees prior to the US and is experiencing crime/rape rates in the triple digits and they are taking actions to actually eject what refugees they have.

This will result in increased violence in the USA. I do not know yet if it will be from the Syrians themselves or from Americans reacting to the Syrians, or even another staged tragedy put on my the government.

All I know is that people are being brainwashed by the media so rapidly their opinions change like the breeze. I am posting this here right now because my opinions have not changed since 2012, and I suffered greatly in the Diplomacy program I was in when I was interrogated by my own country when my program lost all funding (as did all others that were civilian).

The pure vitriol of educated "enlightened" people has me taken aback for certain; I notice my friends from Syria and the Middle East are largely laying low, terrified, right now.

I have also found the only "safe" peoples to talk to are either Odinists or experts... I have not been online much myself seeing as they is no way to have a dialogue with a wall of ad-hominem attacks from self-proclaimed "enlightened" folks who seem bent on trying to convince me I am a "bigot", a "racist", and "heartless" for living between two cities that have been rioting frequently for around 6 months BEFORE the refugee problem

Many people seem to believe only "bad people" would not take in refugees from a broken country. Many people cannot concentrate on the possibility that this country, too, is broken and we need to withdraw entirely from the global stage as much as we are able to solve our own pressing civil unrest in many of our Eastern cities of the USA.

Odinists we know personally have all bought land and headed for the country, as have we in the past year.

Thank you hearing me out. I do not foresee this situation improving.

When it first occurred, it seemed for a short time I had specific purpose and people Listened. Now they do not, and I am not going to be online as much except to visit this forum and watch movies on Netflix and wait for the SJW's to get bored and distracted by something superfluous again.

I am all for adult discussions, I do not reply to the name-calling adult children who have been pursuing me simply because I earned a degree in Middle Eastern Philosophy.... and the people who have been the most obsessive with their attacks are Atheists, oddly.

For the first time, the few Christians I have befriended have a similar stance on the issue, although mostly based on fear rather than education on the region; I still appreciate their caution which is wise even if it is out of fear instead of Wisdom.

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:42 am

There are numerous reasons not to take in these refugees. To name a few: one, they could be dangerous and contain radicalized elements; two, the U.S. is trillions in debt and every refugee will be on government assistance for at least a few years; three, their presence, however small, dilutes the cultural majority that gives the U.S. its spirit; four, the world is overpopulated and many countries are at war or heading into war and we cannot possibly take them all; and five, even if the refugees aren't radicalized now the children may become so in 20 or so years when they start trying to reconnect with their native culture.

I for one believe the Muslim religion breeds hatred and violence more than any other major religion. The mere existence of Islam is a danger to every other group of people. The leftists pride themselves on tolerance, on women's rights, gay rights, etc... But then want to bring in a group of people that are probably he most intolerant and would stone women for being independent and murder gays. Christianity has been horrible to pagans, odinists, etc... In history, but these Muslims want to do to us what Christians did hundreds of years ago. A Muslim majority in the U.S. cou see underground sharia courts conducting witch trials. I know this sounds paranoid, and I hope it never comes to pass, but it is something to fear and guard against. Europe has already seen the rise of these Sharia courts. A few years ago a woman in Spain ran into a police station for safety, saying a Muslim court found her guilty of adultery and were going to kill her. A group of Muslim men went to the police station and actually asked the police to hand her over, which the police did not. This is only one example I've read about. I fear the rise of Islam in Europe and the U.S. , Islam in the west is a bad mix and will only lead to conflict.

Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:31 pm
Site Admin

Tyrienne wrote:

Quote:
Furthermore, in Mina, Saudi Arabia, there are enough air conditioned tents to house 5 million people comfortably that are only used one week an entire year for the pilgrimage in Mecca- but since the US and Saudi Arabia are in some sort of pact, we do not hold the "seat" of Islam accountable for taking care of their own people despite having more than enough means to do so.

Fantastic point!

In Christianity, everyone is supposed to help everyone. In Judaism and Islam, believers help believers. In Odinism, we help ourselves and our families.

Thanks to Christianity, the West is already doomed. Even if no more outsiders were allowed in, natural birth rates will doom Westerners.

In 1950 Kenya had six million people. In 2010 it had forty million. That is all from natural birth.

Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:53 pm

This is an invasion, nothing more nothing less, even msm footage can not hide the swarm of fighting age males that are entering Europe.
The West has grown fat and soft on it's diet of consumerism and decadence, it has been carefree in advertising the fat of the land to third world countries.
The ridiculous terms 'white privilige' and 'white guilt' are seen as justifications for cultural genocide with open arms. The European peoples are being targeted and treasonous actions by those in power have created a dream invasion unseen (to my knowledge) in recorded history.
The UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples is an interesting read. What we see here is genocide, or genocide light. Still genocide.
This is not incompetence, this is design.
But i believe in the strength of the peoples to resist this and not be exterminated.

Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:08 pm

Damóðr wrote:
This is an invasion, nothing more nothing less, even msm footage can not hide the swarm of fighting age males that are entering Europe.
The West has grown fat and soft on it's diet of consumerism and decadence, it has been carefree in advertising the fat of the land to third world countries.
The ridiculous terms 'white privilige' and 'white guilt' are seen as justifications for cultural genocide with open arms. The European peoples are being targeted and treasonous actions by those in power have created a dream invasion unseen (to my knowledge) in recorded history.
The UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples is an interesting read. What we see here is genocide, or genocide light. Still genocide.
This is not incompetence, this is design.
But i believe in the strength of the peoples to resist this and not be exterminated.

Correct.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:53 pm

OdinBrotherhood wrote:

The problem is a small city take more immigrants than all of the us, Why? Because we have a really good economy and no wars for 200 hundrets years

Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:05 am

This article spells the issues out quite plainly - does anybody have the ***** to do something about it?

https://www.dcbureau.org/2015111810383/ ... rabia.html

Storm

Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:35 pm
Site Admin

In the USA, politicians always cite the poem on the Statue of Liberty in New York harbor:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

The author is Emma Lazarus (July 22, 1849 – November 19, 1887), a Jewish lady.

Interestingly, modern Israel only admits Jewish people as immigrants.

I m not criticizing Israel; we can learn from that "state.'

Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next