View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
The Cull before Rangnarok 

Hail Brothers & Sisters,

I live as a hermit with my family in the
middle of my city. As I enter the world
of men when I have to go to a store or
shopping center, I can't help but notice
how weak, fragile and easily controlled
and manipulated the masses are.

People would rather consider strength to
be the size of their home, their vehicle,
the size of their bank account. Instead of
doing things to strengthen themselves
physically, mentally, spiritually or morally,
they instead buy items, collect things &
run from their problems.

I am highly worried about the cull that
is happening. We see this in forms of
poisoned food, having to go to grocery
stores to eat, restaurants, drivers license,
insurance, medical number, worker ID #,
having to rely on gas stations.

Most people do not even see that the
masses of population are being totally
enslaved in a prison system. I have done
prison time and I see the ordinary world
of the population living as prisoners.

They do everything the same. They don't
lift weights, or exercise they watch tv
shows like UFC and Ultimate Fighter to
vicariously train through others.

Instead of forming political organizations,
strengthening themselves and becoming
as independent as possible, they eat junk
food and post on facebook to complain
about stuff.

Instead Hollywood comes out with a new
movie or TV show and the masses flock
to it.

I fear the cull. The mass slaughter of
millions of people. All the cancers that
are happening, children dying, autism in
nearly half of all new born children.

The masses blindly except this as normal.

As a man of Odin I am understanding that
Rangnarok is coming. I am preparing both
physically and mentally to protect my
family.

I would like to hear my Brothers & Sisters
thoughts on this.

Bucky

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:36 pm

The age of decadence.
I was saying the same thing the other day.
People would rather watch a reality tv show than live reality.
My rebellion against it all is that I'm in my late 20's and have no tv, no electricity, no radio in my truck, wood heat and a dog to keep me warm. My goal is to always be more active than inactive: reading a book instead of watching the movie. Instead of buying a cup of coffee, making it with my French press. I work and have money, I just don't want to be a lazy, mindless, 'Murican sheep.
I don't know when Ragnarok will be, but I could use a good fight.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:24 pm

But if the cull is coming, don't you feel maybe a bit of security? The ultimate rebirth? I don't know. I often feel guilty for my pure hatred towards the human race. Now especially the elite leftists on social media promoting white guilt and thousands of white people agreeing and bashing their own culture and heritage.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:34 pm

I absolutely agree with you Bucky. Modern society has resulted in modern man - a weak and soft creature (both mentally and physically) who is dependent on a functioning system for everything. As you mention, most people's priorities are based on the narcissism that has infected our culture. They are sheep in a pen and don't even realize it.

I consider myself fortunate that I live in the western US. Although it has been heavily damaged over recent years by an influx of refugees, both American and international, there is still an emphasis on self-reliance here. That is mainly because in small communities there has to be.

The cull you mention is happening. A forest that is healthy survives a wild fire, they are actually made stronger by it. But when woods that should be strong and healthy are turned weak and diseased the fire brings devastation.

Stay strong Brother, and may the Gods continue to guide you and your family.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:45 pm

I'm glad you started this topic bucky. To be honest, I haven't felt so angry in my whole life like now. It upsets me to think Ragnarok may be coming before I have had my dream or read all of the Eddas. I'm somewhat very new and I have so much to learn and want to pass on to my kids, grandkids and so on.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:49 pm

Hail Brothers!

It's scary. I visit the gym daily. Inside
are weak sheep wearing $500 workout
outfits with beards. I see upper class
showoffs making no progress month
after month with their personal trainers.

I see people on my late night walks
that are oblivious to me. Instead their
minds are buried into text messages and
or their ears are also plugged into music.

I see young adults completely incompetent
and useless. They judge each other in their
sheep groups. Read about teenagers killing
themselves over facebook posts. I see girls
being more interested in internet popularity
then life skills. I see young men thinking it is
gangsta to be covered in ink but hold no
moral or brotherhood values when sh*t hits
the fan.

I see countless morons pumping out babies
only to immediately collect a government
check. People who would rather spend $35
on Mcpuke rather then wholesome groceries.

Young men with big jacked up trucks with
huge debt tags hanging off their vehicle's
thinking they are masculine or alpha male.
The fear they feel when they realize that
the cops won't arrive on command and their
money and bank accounts are meaningless.

The endless varieties of garbage cancer
laced junkfood you can buy at any corner
store for a $1 but fresh fruit is $3 minimum.

The world is a prison. Once they declare
martial law and pull economics out of the
equation by stock market crashes, wow. I
see millions dying. People who have never
survived what I have been thru hanging
themselves within 6 months.

It is kind of humorous but also scary. We
are currently eliminating all poison based
food brands from our diets in my home. I
am also beginning to prep. I am not well
endowed financially but am doing what I
can.

I live within the grid, I smile and claim to
be like every other sheep. I walk the
world of men as I drive or travel among the
sheep. They look at me instinctually with
fear, but I smile and assure them everything
is OK..

Bucky

Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Quote:
"The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith
From spiritual faith to great courage
From courage to liberty
From liberty to abundance
From abundance to complacency
From complacency to apathy
From apathy to dependence
From dependence back again into bondage.

Professor Alexander Tyler

It doesn't take a genius to figure out where we are now.

Civilisation is soft, weak and corrupt. I am mindful daily of teaching my children to think and act for themselves and to not follow the masses. It is hard for them to understand. The pressure to conform is great.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:45 am

I feel as though I've, in the past and to this day, been one of the few members here to appreciate the distinct values different people can offer.

Within my group:
The lazy, flocking to movies instead of books is one of the most intelligent persons I know. He was tested with a low IQ, but somehow managed to be the first kid in my college to test *into* advanced calculus.
The rather spend time on facebook than start anything productive is the one that has incredible skills in the field she wishes to go in, and will more than likely end up owning her own business.
The not making any progress at the gym is the one who is one of the most loyal people you will ever meet, and they are willing to sacrifice anything for someone they view as family. (this is an odinist virtue)
The buy items, collect things guy is one of the wisest persons I know.

Weaknesses like these are *important*. It is with these weaknesses that these people and I were able to form together as a group, because one person's weakness is another person's strong-suit.

More importantly, you have to realize potential. A lot of times, weaknesses like these are created or forced by the world we live in where we make it near impossible to obtain a basic, primal desire/emotion, but offer a cheaper, not-good-for-you counterpart that fulfills that desire just enough. When society collapses, so too will these weaknesses, because we will have access to ultimate freedom and these primal desires, making the group stronger than ever.

It is my belief that a group of this kind will survive much longer than the stronger individual. If you were to create a group of these very strong people, and get them to cooperate, they would dominate, but the problem is that doesn't seem to be the case. I feel that the stronger individuals don't always gravitate towards each other, and maybe that is the entire point of Valhalr, to get those men together.

In Celtic culture, the tribe is held with a lot of value. The individuals were often forgotten in favor of the tribe. You were known as a person within the tribe, but ultimately, you are a part of the tribe, you *are* the tribe. Any distinct individuals whose specific names were remembered in history were alive for the sole purpose of serving the tribes. Ambigatos ruled over central gaul, noted as a king, and yet he describes himself to be a servant.

If anyone here is able to say that you are a master of all trades and jack of none, I would call you a liar. No one is a master of all, not even the gods. That is why these groups are formed, even within the worlds of gods, so that weaknesses may be counteracted with strengths.

We need to stop looking to the world as sheep and wolves. In the animal kingdom, there are many different types of predators that feast on many different types of prey. So it is within the world too. Wolves are superior to Jaguars in some ways, and vice versa. There are many paths that lead to superiority. As their human comforts are weaknesses to you, your inability to enjoy human comforts and maintain the same path, virtues, and values would be viewed as a weakness to them.

There is a website called the "Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows" that I believe we all need to look at from time to time. Specifically, what it means to "Sonder".

sonder
n. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as a lighted window at dusk.

The sooner we realize that these other predators out there have just as great of a chance of surviving as we do, the better. The strongest, the wisest, the most intelligent, and the craftiest all stand equal chances to surviving as we do. What initially drew me to Odinism was the acceptance of all gods, but the honoring of few. With many pantheons comes many creeds and many predators. Stop believing your species is the better.

Don't fall down the slope of narcissism and narrow-vision. Human tendency is to see someone on the streets and judge them. Yet, how can one truly judge one's life from that very small fraction of their life? Well, you can't, not accurately. That person you are judging may very well be superior to you in one or more ways that you do not even realize.

Anyone can come on these forums and say they are superior to all others in every way. I am willing to point out my weaknesses and failures, and I am able to point to people who aren't remotely Odinist but have much higher chances of success in life and in Ragnarok. Are you?

Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Quote:
Anyone can come on these forums and say they are superior to all others in every way. I am willing to point out my weaknesses and failures, and I am able to point to people who aren't remotely Odinist but have much higher chances of success in life and in Ragnarok. Are you?

Yes, I am and I always have. I agree with what you have to say. We are not able to know what goes on in other peoples lives or know what hardships they are facing. Society (parents, friends, community) conditions us from a young age to think along the same lines as they do - judging someone on their job, clothes, size of their house, car, religious beliefs - but the strength of a person lies in their ability to rise above that and to learn to not judge. Never pass judgement before you know the facts. I don't judge drug addicts until I understand their situation, never judge prostitutes until you understand their situation, never judge gang members until you know their situation. As you have said, every single person in this world has a story to tell, it is their story and it is up to them to take ownership of it - what they do with it is purely up to them but it is not our place to judge them. If we each look at our weaknesses and strengths, we will see that we are superior to others in certain ways and weaker in certain ways. There is no person who is a master of everything - if they think they are, they are delusional.

However, having said all that, I do believe that the world and it's inhabitants cannot survive the way it is going. There is natural attrition - sometimes it is helped along which is where Bucky's comments come in. The animal kingdom sorts itself out, the human kingdom has just got fat and lazy.

Storm

Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Lately I seem to be having difficulty contributing anything that Storm has not already pointed out. To my way of thinking her comments are spot on.

I will add the following:

sacredhaven679 wrote:
I feel as though I've, in the past and to this day, been one of the few members here to appreciate the distinct values different people can offer.
An internet forum is a great place to see just a single facet of an individual gem. I would urge you to keep in mind that not everybody here speaks their full mind. Our discussion are most often pointed and predominately from a Odinist saturated point of view. For myself, I have had the opportunity to live among a variety of cultures around the world and work with a vast assortment of people with a wide range of personality traits and flaws. I am very well aware of the fact that everybody, from prince to pauper, has something they can bring to the table.

sacredhaven679 wrote:
Weaknesses like these are *important*. It is with these weaknesses that these people and I were able to form together as a group, because one person's weakness is another person's strong-suit.

More importantly, you have to realize potential. A lot of times, weaknesses like these are created or forced by the world we live in where we make it near impossible to obtain a basic, primal desire/emotion, but offer a cheaper, not-good-for-you counterpart that fulfills that desire just enough. When society collapses, so too will these weaknesses, because we will have access to ultimate freedom and these primal desires, making the group stronger than ever.

This is the entire reason for the concept of a community - a combination of skills and abilities that combine to make the whole greater than the parts.

sacredhaven679 wrote:
It is my belief that a group of this kind will survive much longer than the stronger individual. If you were to create a group of these very strong people, and get them to cooperate, they would dominate, but the problem is that doesn't seem to be the case. I feel that the stronger individuals don't always gravitate towards each other, and maybe that is the entire point of Valhalr, to get those men together.

This is one of the reasons that the Brotherhood has no leaders. Most of us here, not all but most, have difficulty associating with others not because we feel superior to them but because we set high standards for ourselves and expect the same out of those we associate with. I know that you feel a sense of familial duty to your friends, because you are a good man and a fine friend, but do you not feel frustration when you see them neglecting their potential. You are still quite young, if they continue on the same course the ache you feel in your heart now for them will magnify over the years to come. I finally turned my back on one of my closest friends from high school because 15 years after graduation he was still just a pot smoking man-child working a part-time minimum wage job and playing video games. When we were younger he displayed a keen intellect and had great potential. He wanted to become a university professor snd could have done so but he failed to apply himself. Instead he anchored himself to a welfare lifestyle and complete anonymity. I tried repeatedly to advise and encourage him, I even tried to shame him into changing course but to no avail. I suppose that I was not a very good friend because I gave up on him but when somebody is drowning you can only save them if they want to be saved, otherwise they will drag you down with them.

sacredhaven679 wrote:
Don't fall down the slope of narcissism and narrow-vision. Human tendency is to see someone on the streets and judge them. Yet, how can one truly judge one's life from that very small fraction of their life? Well, you can't, not accurately. That person you are judging may very well be superior to you in one or more ways that you do not even realize.

I never claim superiority over anybody unless I have proved it. I never judge a person for anything that I have not witnessed for myself because I have been judged unfairly myself and I know that the truth is seldom as it appears on the surface. I also know that my point of view is very specific to the path I have walked so far. That I do not broadcast my weaknesses is probably a result of the combination of pride and experience. I am very well aware of both my strengths and weaknesses and I know what I need to do to increase the former and decrease the latter. This forum helps me do both.

You are a good young man sacredhaven, and as I have said before, you make a better friend that I ever have. I am glad to see that your recent change in course agrees with you. Stay strong my friend.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:12 am

Tyrsman, I thank you for the compliment and accept it. However you have been a worthy mentor and I have much to learn still. Storm

Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:36 am

Norse Storm - The animal kingdom and the human kingdom both sort themselves out, just on different levels. In the animal kingdom, things are sorted out by pure extinction of species, leading to evolution and survival of those able to adapt to their surroundings. In the human kingdom, things sort itself out through collapse and creation, equivalent to death and life. Human decadence is a natural part of this grand cycle. Each cycle is better than the last. We should not look to the current age as unqualified decadence and be sad it exists. You mourn the death of a friend, but you never get upset that death itself exists. So too it should be with the cycle. Ultimately, human decadence is a sign the cycle is nearing it's transition into the end, from which the new, stronger, better cycle shall be born. This happens on every scale of everything. In the animal scale, stronger species are born of weaker species, in the larger scale of ours, stronger cycles are born of weaker cycles.

Sometimes, I feel the most important thing to realize is that none of us can stop it. The only reason the gods try to stop the inevitable because they have sworn to protect that which they love, and thus the reason they fight is to maintain honor, their word, and so on. I have not once made a vow to fight the decadence of humankind. I will not join it, but I will not fight it, I will flow with it, and I will reap from it what I can as though it were poor soil on the path I am taking to better soil. Enjoy your life, or else your life is worthless.

Tyrsman - There was once a (not so serious) theory that every human on earth is just the same person but put in different circumstances. The theory, less of a theory, was meant to illustrate how drastically people can change when they are subjected to different scenarios. You had a best friend who smoked pot and got a minimum wage job so he could play more video games, so you might have been led to believe that most men will simply dig their graves further when they are doing so. Yet, in my circumstance, I am presented with a loyal friend who would, at the surface, appear to be some gamer trying to get by. In reality, he is so, so much more.

Despite what he has that many do not, he has faced some major hardships in his life, especially when being faced with himself and who he is as society has shaped him. He says he desires to take an entire year off of school simply because he wants to work on himself.

To point out how hard these challenges in his life has been, let me describe to you a situation. We were sitting around playing the "you get this but this happens" app game. The question arose "You will gain billions of dollars but all your friends and family forget your existence and you can never see them again." He said yes.

We were all shocked, but when in private, I whittled him down to his answer. He said he would want to do that so that he could kill himself without burdening himself.

Can you possibly imagine hating your life so much, wanting to and trying to change, and the only reason you have for not committing suicide is that you value the emotions of your friends more than your own life? It is incredibly powerful. He exemplifies above and beyond the concept of fidelity and loyalty.

I would rather die in battle with him by my side than survive in battle with some stranger who knows what he is doing. There is more to life than being better than the rest. This is where the concepts of the "tribe" come into play. I am very fortunate to have a group of friends I could call my tribe. A tribe is not a community, a tribe is a group of people who are as loyal to each other as the best of family, and who you trust your life to. That, to me, is what life is about.

I am sorry to hear that your best friend ended up as he did, but you were right to leave him behind. The truly loyal friends worthy of being in your tribe are the ones who would sacrifice their own comforts if it helped their friend, and vice versa. If he knew his actions hurt you, he wouldn't commit them.

I could go on about this topic for days, and I believe it would provide value to some people here, but I digress. Ultimately, I feel many people's views on the world are a bit bizarre. The sooner you realize the inevitability, necessity, and beauty of the natural cycle and every part therein, the sooner you can come to realize the true purpose of your life. Your destiny will come no matter what path you take, so you might as well take the one that you enjoy. I believe almost every man alive enjoys virtues and bettering themselves to an extent, just not the extent some people believe is required. Take joy in those human comforts, stop prepping for something you can't and have no need to stop. The world isn't a prison, but some countries are. The inner-workings of the cycle just work, perhaps it is universal tendency. You cannot stop it. All you can do is try to find that link with fellow men that I believe I have found, because individual lives are what you can change.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:45 am

sacredhaven679 wrote:
... he has faced some major hardships in his life, especially when being faced with himself and who he is as society has shaped him. He says he desires to take an entire year off of school simply because he wants to work on himself.

This is the key. Most people allow their circumstances to dictate who they are. Those who would truly rise above, and I don't mean simply succeed in the world they come from but by force of their own will create their own destiny, shape themselves despite their society and circumstance. Too many people allow the current to sweep them downstream. The strong stand fast against it, and to the exceptional the stream does not exist.

Obviously I don'tt know your friend but it's been my experience that most people commit suicide because they feel sorry for themselves and feel little hope of things changing for them. They sink to a point that they no longer believe they'ree capable of initiating the change they need - in short, they no longer believe in themself. Those who contemplate suicide but find a reason not to act still have hope. There is a great deal of selfishness involved in suicide, I'm glad you give your friend the weight needed to keep the scales tipped in the right direction. I'm also exceptionally happy that you've found the link you mention, I believe that you'll come to realize that discivery is a major waypoint in your life.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:21 pm

Tyrsman:

I've often said that, while we may never achieve any status like the gods, never be as good at them in any field, the reason they come to admire or respect us is because the one thing that you can compare despite achievement is work ethic. Anyone can get to the point where they have said "I have worked as hard as the gods, I just do not have the circumstances to become a god." This is why we are honored by them, for the measure of our trial, not the result.

We must keep this in mind when judging anyone else. I've often heard that nothing is an excuse, because if you are raised in poverty, you can work hard enough to get out of it. Well, I argue otherwise. As it's been stated, the difference between a king and an outcast is luck. Circumstances do very well change results. The decisions of your past also have great impact. There are some circumstances in which you truly simply are set back from others. Even one raised in poverty might have more advantages over someone of a similar income. Every little detail of your life, from who you meet, to what you learn, to where you live can affect this. I stopped trying to judge people in that "if they were strong, they wouldn't be here" and instead moved my thought to "destiny is destiny, if I want to judge someone, it better be under the terms that I am also trying to help them."

As in regards to my friend, it's an interesting mindset that you have to put yourself into. He believes that the world is a very cruel, unforgiving place with no happiness to be found no matter what decisions he makes. He runs to comedy and friendship to escape these cruel realities. If anyone here truly lived in a world that they were 100% positive they could never be happy while living in, I wouldn't blame them for wanting to commit suicide and reroll the dice, or whatever you believe will happen. Suicide is selfish, but not in this way, because he has said himself it is due to not wanting to put any emotional strain on anyone that he does not do it. This is selfless. He's shown progress, and all on his own as well. I believe he is on his way to realizing his potential.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:10 pm

"The strongest steel is forged by the hottest fire." As we are forged, we all pass through a fire of some sorts, often it is of our own making. For most the fire never really gets hot enough to alter the metal of their being, while some either break in the process or are left brittle and weak. I hope that your friend is able to pass through his furnace and emerge the stronger for it.

I also hope that Bucky forgives us for the hijacking of his thread. Though related to the topic I fear we have strayed a bit.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:29 pm

sacredhaven679 wrote:

Within my group:
The lazy, flocking to movies instead of books is one of the most intelligent persons I know. He was tested with a low IQ, but somehow managed to be the first kid in my college to test *into* advanced calculus.
The rather spend time on facebook than start anything productive is the one that has incredible skills in the field she wishes to go in, and will more than likely end up owning her own business.
The not making any progress at the gym is the one who is one of the most loyal people you will ever meet, and they are willing to sacrifice anything for someone they view as family. (this is an odinist virtue)
The buy items, collect things guy is one of the wisest persons I know.

There is quite a lot of truth to this. Some of the gods have weaknesses or frailties, and they are not wholly disrespected for it.

Wars are not won by armies that have no weaknesses. They're won by armies that have profound strengths, and apply those strengths strategically.

It is not simply a matter that we can't all be perfect, and can't eliminate all forms of weakness in ourselves. It is that, even if we could, it is a pointless pursuit.

One of the many Xian lies is the claim that the absence of weakness is strength. Their hero Jesus is supposed to be perfect by way of having no shortcomings or flaws. But he also doesn't really display any interesting strengths. Nothing about him is exceptional besides the magic powers that Jehova grants him merely for having the faith to ask.

The gods have strengths. That is what makes them gods. You need only possess one strengh to be great.

Last edited by 8-j on Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:17 am

Yes, we did stray quite a bit, but ultimately the purpose of my posts were to show a different perspective on ragnarok and decadence as it pertains to the greater scheme of things.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:18 am

Its funny this was posted on my birth day last year.

For the Christians. The meek will inherit the earth. That is the state of there masses. You need to understand that the meek in large numbers tear down any single strong man. They are also led by men of wit and little moral character. I fear the rabble Like I fear the rain. Many drops do nothing on there own. but once those drops are combined in a river anything in there path can be destroyed. Ten men standing in a shield wall can defeat a hundred lesser men. a hundred can defeat a thousand. Past this number it becomes less certain. So if you are to train never count past ten for your own tally. Anything past that makes you over confident. Wisdom always wins out.

There is a strength to economics. Did not the ancients have the Ulfbert sword? The richest of Odins sons had better weapons armor? Have you seen the difference from a Barrett 50 cal to a Remington 700? Being physically strong means nothing to a man you can not see and that has a spear that goes through earth trees and stone. I work out and train. I train on weapons ancient and modern. 20 people shooting at me will kill me no matter how bad I think I am. A hundred eyes can always see more then I can or hear more then I can. Do not underestimate there power.

The world is in a sad state. It is the scariest of all times. War is inevitably on its way. But remember who will be the first people that these meek hunt. Those who are different. Those that they fear will be the first ones on the pyres.

We need to start gathering. We need to start training together to form a shield wall. We need to do something together or we will just die apart.

Ragnarok is here. But remember it is just A end. Not THE end.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:22 pm

wonderer wrote:
Ragnarok is here. But remember it is just AN end. Not THE end.

That is a beautifully simplistic way to describe it. Not all endings are the last of their kind.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:52 am

The end will inevitably come, yes, as will all of our own deaths. But nothing dies forever: the universe will be reborn after Ragnarok, and we may be reborn after we die on Midgard. Man was formed from a tree, and Lif and Lifthrasir will emerge from Yggdrasil and make man populous again. We need not ponder if the end is near, but we must be prepared for the end. We must not worry about death, but more worry about not truly living as men. The Norns have already weaved our fate, all we can choose is how we live- a favourite quote of mine is "were you made to wrap yourself in blankets?". No, man was made as a weapon, as an explorer, a warrior and a farmer. This is something that has been lost now that the existing state of things is wage slavery, bread and circuses. Not a cull as such, but a domestication.

This is more of a stream of consciousness than a coherent post, but perhaps that is what is needed.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next