View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:51 am



Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Soldiers of Odin 
Author Message

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:00 am
Posts: 8
Location: Bergen, NORWAY
What are you're thoughts about Soldiers of Odin?

This group started in Finland few months ago as a response to some of the refugees / immigrants behavior against the locals, as they gang rape young girls and women , and old ladies are getting robbed. Also in Sweden this is a big problem , and some places Swedish police have recommended girls and women not to go out after sunset because of the high risk of being raped. At most Sweden got about 10.000 refugees a week. In Denmark is the same problems, and few days ago there was a episode a 20 year old girl was walking her dog when 3 guys came to her and said something about her dog, then they start kicking the dog and when she tried to protect her dog they beat her. The dog ended up dead in the river and the girl manage to run away screaming. In Norway we have seen tendencies to inappropriate behavior, but not in the same scale as our neighbors, not yet.

Soldiers of Odin quickly got support groups in Norway , Sweden and Denmark. Also in Europe and America support groups are growing. In Finland it's about 40.000 member online (I'm not sure how many of them patrolling the streets) , and total in Scandinavia it's about 100-150.000 members. (Number increases every week)
The group's purpose is to stroll the streets in weekends and at nights and protect people of getting robbed or raped, regardless of nationality and religion.

Police , government and media don't like the idea of any other then the police are patrolling the streets , and tried to stopped these groups from day 1. Whitout any luck.
( http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/odin ... /23650999/ )

However , as a response to Soldiers of Odin Norway , a Muslim group called Soldiers of Allaah (http://www.dagensverklighet.se/2016/02/ ... -of-allah/ )
recently announced they will patrol the streets of Oslo to make sure nobody harms any Muslims. One of the founders of this group is in court these days prosecuted for recruting and sending Muslims to Syria.


I live in Bergen (west coast of Norway) which is the 2nd biggest city in Norway , and I were asked to become leader of Soldiers of Odin in this region. I absolutely don't have any urge to get in the media accused for beeing a nazi or something like that , which wil happen if I say yes, but still this a important matter and I actually feel comfortable with the idea of leading this group...
But what I really feel is right for me and my family is to decline , but maybe support them further , and wait for my real vocation from Odin, which I not sure if this is..

I will consider your opinion and thoughts carefully , and hopefully you will help me see what the gods have planned for me.

Thanks!


Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:46 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:44 pm
Posts: 1546
A few months ago, in another thread I made this comment:

wrote:
If governments won't protect their people, then the people must either force them to do so or protect themselves. The harsh reality of this situation is if your government refuses to protect you from invaders, it's a good bet that they will choose to protect the invaders from you.


Those are words that I stand by. You have a duty to protect your family from whatever you see as a threat. In your heart you know how best to protect them not only now but in the long term.

I wish you luck in your decision, it is not an easy one.


[Edited for formatting]


Last edited by Tyrsman on Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:25 am
Posts: 577
I believe the entire movement should be covered more by unbiased journalism....except I am concerned that "unbiased journalism" has become an oxymoron.

There seems to be a blackout in everything but social media in the US- and what little we do see and hear is very poorly reported.

Everyone not only has the right, but an inherent duty to protect their respective homelands.


Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:39 pm
Posts: 685
Unfortunately, as has been discussed elsewhere on this forum and elsewhere on other forums, the rights of the descendents of traditional european / anglo saxon peoples to defend their families, to stand up for what they believe in, to live their lives as equals has, in effect, been removed. For any peoples of these traditions to do so is deemed as being racist. The media / governments / law enforcement in a majority of countries globally will not support them. Because of the rise in 'political correctness' (where this all stems from and introduced in the 1980s and 1990s), people have had their dignity and heritage stripped from them - they have been told they come from descendants of invaders, murders etc (this is still happening with one university in the southern hemisphere trying to rewrite history by saying the european settlers 'invaded' the country they live in now approx 250 years ago). This all forms part of the decadence of the west, they have brought this upon themselves. I am of the belief that those peoples who have fought very hard in the C20th for equality will also be completely stripped of their rights. The oppressor is becoming the oppressed. Perhaps this is the will of the Gods to see how strong we really are. It is easy for us to sit behind a keyboard and speak of our disdain for what is happening globally but we need to find a way to rectify the situation. I do not believe that violence is the answer - the abramic faiths are doing enough of that amongst themselves. Venting anger here and discussing it is a way to form an agreement. As the gods have proven, we need to stand our grand, defend what we believe in and raise our children to emulate the actions of our ancestors. This may not be the answer that many are looking for, but it is the only answer I can see for now. Stormr


Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:25 am
Posts: 577
Norse Storm wrote:
Unfortunately, as has been discussed elsewhere on this forum and elsewhere on other forums, the rights of the descendents of traditional european / anglo saxon peoples to defend their families, to stand up for what they believe in, to live their lives as equals has, in effect, been removed. For any peoples of these traditions to do so is deemed as being racist. The media / governments / law enforcement in a majority of countries globally will not support them. Because of the rise in 'political correctness' (where this all stems from and introduced in the 1980s and 1990s), people have had their dignity and heritage stripped from them - they have been told they come from descendants of invaders, murders etc (this is still happening with one university in the southern hemisphere trying to rewrite history by saying the european settlers 'invaded' the country they live in now approx 250 years ago). This all forms part of the decadence of the west, they have brought this upon themselves. I am of the belief that those peoples who have fought very hard in the C20th for equality will also be completely stripped of their rights. The oppressor is becoming the oppressed. Perhaps this is the will of the Gods to see how strong we really are. It is easy for us to sit behind a keyboard and speak of our disdain for what is happening globally but we need to find a way to rectify the situation. I do not believe that violence is the answer - the abramic faiths are doing enough of that amongst themselves. Venting anger here and discussing it is a way to form an agreement. As the gods have proven, we need to stand our grand, defend what we believe in and raise our children to emulate the actions of our ancestors. This may not be the answer that many are looking for, but it is the only answer I can see for now. Stormr



My ancestors are from Latvia. Outside of comic books, we never invaded anyone, ever.
Neither did the Amish, for that matter.

It's amazing how all white people are just "lumped together" like that with no regard for our distinct cultures.Then, in all hypocrisy, it is believed only Caucasian people are blamed for making such damning and sweeping generalizations based on skin color.

It's very frustrating.


Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:10 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:00 am
Posts: 8
Location: Bergen, NORWAY
Thanks!

It's crazy how things escalate , in some countries ministers have recommended the people to arm themselves and prepare for civil wars across Europe. I have a feeling we are about to see Europe in flames by the end of 2016, we are also warn that there might be some ugly nuclear attacks from Isis warriors who has been smuggled to Europe among the refugees... (or rapefugees he he)

What's awesome about this tragedy is how the acient gods coming alive, and more and more Vikings are awakening all across Europe, specially in the North! You can see it in their eyes and the behavior.. Many also get connected to each other, people who never met before become brothers in a day! Quietly waiting, sharpening their weapons and prepare to stand their ground and fight whoever stands in their way the day Heimdall blows his horn!! At the moment this sounds just like a movie but this is about to go down, Just waiting for the signal;)


Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:25 am
Posts: 577
NORWAY wrote:
Thanks!

It's crazy how things escalate , in some countries ministers have recommended the people to arm themselves and prepare for civil wars across Europe. I have a feeling we are about to see Europe in flames by the end of 2016, we are also warn that there might be some ugly nuclear attacks from Isis warriors who has been smuggled to Europe among the refugees... (or rapefugees he he)

What's awesome about this tragedy is how the acient gods coming alive, and more and more Vikings are awakening all across Europe, specially in the North! You can see it in their eyes and the behavior.. Many also get connected to each other, people who never met before become brothers in a day! Quietly waiting, sharpening their weapons and prepare to stand their ground and fight whoever stands in their way the day Heimdall blows his horn!! At the moment this sounds just like a movie but this is about to go down, Just waiting for the signal;)


The desire to protect the family and ancestral lands stirs the blood in ways that no other conflict can; and we find in our deepest natures that to protect that which we love we must understand and remember what allowed for our continued survival into this era.

I feel "The Dark Ages" were a time when people were divorced from the ancestors, and this age is when we are witnessing the reawakening of our truth of our history and legacy. It was never truly lost, simply sleeping within us all and we are watching people awaken.


Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:42 pm
Posts: 107
What the worshippers of the various sand gods fail to realize, is that when Heimdallr sounds his horn the warriors of Odin may be outnumbered but we are prepared to fight, and eager to do our duty. The Christians are killing their own religion and seemingly have become unable to defend themselves. The Muslims have 72 virgins, we have Valhalla.


Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:30 am
Posts: 68
Brynjar wrote:
What the worshippers of the various sand gods fail to realize, is that when Heimdallr sounds his horn the warriors of Odin may be outnumbered but we are prepared to fight, and eager to do our duty. The Christians are killing their own religion and seemingly have become unable to defend themselves. The Muslims have 72 virgins, we have Valhalla.


Brynjar Hail brother and let us arrange the meeting of these 72 virgins


Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:25 am
Posts: 577
Cdnbirdgunner wrote:
Brynjar wrote:
What the worshippers of the various sand gods fail to realize, is that when Heimdallr sounds his horn the warriors of Odin may be outnumbered but we are prepared to fight, and eager to do our duty. The Christians are killing their own religion and seemingly have become unable to defend themselves. The Muslims have 72 virgins, we have Valhalla.


Brynjar Hail brother and let us arrange the meeting of these 72 virgins


Why would any man want a virgin much less 72 of them? I smile to think that the 72 virgins are nothing more than the ugliest and most foul women who could not find any sexual partners in life...


Wouldn't you rather have women who know what sexual intercourse is, enjoy it, and have great skill at pleasure instead of those who have yet to try it without breaking the hymen?

72 undesirable or infantile women you have to comfort as they bleed their virgin blood... sounds like misery.


Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:32 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:25 am
Posts: 577
Eternal Dawn wrote:
Although I view the 'Soldiers of Odin' more like punk bikers instead of actual polytheists, at least they're defending the women of Europe against uncivilized hordes.



I like how you and I balance each other as two different forms of femininity- I am coarse, wary, and combative and you are very kind, thoughtful, and positive! :)


Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:25 am
Posts: 577
Eternal Dawn wrote:
Tyrienne wrote:
Eternal Dawn wrote:
Although I view the 'Soldiers of Odin' more like punk bikers instead of actual polytheists, at least they're defending the women of Europe against uncivilized hordes.



I like how you and I balance each other as two different forms of femininity- I am coarse, wary, and combative and you are very kind, thoughtful, and positive! :)

I am a man, haha! I am literally a musclehead 18 year old teen. But I guess I do have a gentle side. :O :O :O


That's okay, most new people to the forum believe I'm likely a big, hairy man with an epic beard!


Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:35 am
Profile

Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:12 am
Posts: 120
Hail.

I am not racist or against refugees in any way. I am however against anyone that tries to pervert and or rape our dignity, ancestry, women or children. If any invader entered my town with the desires to hurt or rape women/children, I too would be standing on the front lines sending rapists and molesters to an afterlife. Invaders must be defeated at all costs. Defend! Fight! May The Gods Protect The Soldiers Of Odin!

Bucky


Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:25 am
Posts: 577
bucky wrote:
Hail.

I am not racist or against refugees in any way. I am however against anyone that tries to pervert and or rape our dignity, ancestry, women or children. If any invader entered my town with the desires to hurt or rape women/children, I too would be standing on the front lines sending rapists and molesters to an afterlife. Invaders must be defeated at all costs. Defend! Fight! May The Gods Protect The Soldiers Of Odin!

Bucky


I cannot understand the rationale that would allow one to believe that allows one to believe that there is any justification to the violence against our brothers and sisters.

Bucky, I always admire your conviction, integrity, and forwardness.


Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:57 pm
Posts: 10
i sadly believe that many Norwegians nowdays are to naive and do not understand what is coming or happening. Many look at Soldiers of Odin with despite. People say that we do not need them and that this should be in the hands of the police. I say it was about time. Police cant do much. More and more are crossing our borders..


Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:59 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:25 am
Posts: 577
Did the people of Ancient Troy tell their people: "We are not at war- look at this beautiful horse statue the Greeks sent to us! Don't mind the raping and pillaging, it's just their culture! Respect it you racists!"

This should be mandatory reading...except here is the rub, Europe got nothing, not even a horse statue in this situation. It was done for the benefit of no one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_Horse


Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:10 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:59 pm
Posts: 63
If they have 72 virgins they either died as children or are REALLY ugly, either way (Rhymy time) No thanks allah, I'll take VALHALLAH


Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:21 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:25 am
Posts: 577
Orkney90 wrote:
If they have 72 virgins they either died as children or are REALLY ugly, either way (Rhymy time) No thanks allah, I'll take VALHALLAH


Heh... I said something similar a week ago but your rhyme was more clever!


Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:04 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:33 pm
Posts: 67
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Orkney90 wrote:
If they have 72 virgins they either died as children or are REALLY ugly, either way (Rhymy time) No thanks allah, I'll take VALHALLAH


Agree with you, prefare pork every day before 72 virgins.


Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:12 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:33 pm
Posts: 67
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Have to say somthing about soldier soffan odin. Finland never had asatrue. But i love them, we were the same country for 500 years, so we see them as our brothers.

Norway are our retarted cousins


Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:16 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.