View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:04 am



Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Soldiers of Odin 
Author Message

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:39 pm
Posts: 12
Tyrienne wrote:
Norse Storm wrote:
Unfortunately, as has been discussed elsewhere on this forum and elsewhere on other forums, the rights of the descendents of traditional european / anglo saxon peoples to defend their families, to stand up for what they believe in, to live their lives as equals has, in effect, been removed. For any peoples of these traditions to do so is deemed as being racist. The media / governments / law enforcement in a majority of countries globally will not support them. Because of the rise in 'political correctness' (where this all stems from and introduced in the 1980s and 1990s), people have had their dignity and heritage stripped from them - they have been told they come from descendants of invaders, murders etc (this is still happening with one university in the southern hemisphere trying to rewrite history by saying the european settlers 'invaded' the country they live in now approx 250 years ago). This all forms part of the decadence of the west, they have brought this upon themselves. I am of the belief that those peoples who have fought very hard in the C20th for equality will also be completely stripped of their rights. The oppressor is becoming the oppressed. Perhaps this is the will of the Gods to see how strong we really are. It is easy for us to sit behind a keyboard and speak of our disdain for what is happening globally but we need to find a way to rectify the situation. I do not believe that violence is the answer - the abramic faiths are doing enough of that amongst themselves. Venting anger here and discussing it is a way to form an agreement. As the gods have proven, we need to stand our grand, defend what we believe in and raise our children to emulate the actions of our ancestors. This may not be the answer that many are looking for, but it is the only answer I can see for now. Stormr



My ancestors are from Latvia. Outside of comic books, we never invaded anyone, ever.
Neither did the Amish, for that matter.

It's amazing how all white people are just "lumped together" like that with no regard for our distinct cultures.Then, in all hypocrisy, it is believed only Caucasian people are blamed for making such damning and sweeping generalizations based on skin color.

It's very frustrating.



At risk of setting off a powder keg of a touchy subject, I partly hold the Nazi/White Supremacist ideologies responsible for this. Instead of honoring our ancestors and the distinct cultures of Europe many lump themselves in together under the white power banner, and in response we get lumped together by everyone.


Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:23 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:42 pm
Posts: 588
Tyrienne wrote:
Cdnbirdgunner wrote:
Brynjar wrote:
What the worshippers of the various sand gods fail to realize, is that when Heimdallr sounds his horn the warriors of Odin may be outnumbered but we are prepared to fight, and eager to do our duty. The Christians are killing their own religion and seemingly have become unable to defend themselves. The Muslims have 72 virgins, we have Valhalla.


Brynjar Hail brother and let us arrange the meeting of these 72 virgins


Why would any man want a virgin much less 72 of them? I smile to think that the 72 virgins are nothing more than the ugliest and most foul women who could not find any sexual partners in life...


Wouldn't you rather have women who know what sexual intercourse is, enjoy it, and have great skill at pleasure instead of those who have yet to try it without breaking the hymen?

72 undesirable or infantile women you have to comfort as they bleed their virgin blood... sounds like misery.


Really? The power of innocence can create magic between two people. A woman who knows her worth enough to wait for a man she wishes to commit herself to is strong and wise! Strong for being able to resist her natural bodily urges to procreate and wise for knowing what offering her purity can mean to a man. I would a thousand times over prefer a woman of more innocent than a harlot who has been claimed by a dozen others before me.

The gem less common than the rock, extracts it's value from its rareity. Such is the same with a spouse.

Just because your foe values something does not make it wrong.


Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:06 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:42 pm
Posts: 588
Vaalkaar wrote:
Tyrienne wrote:
Norse Storm wrote:
Unfortunately, as has been discussed elsewhere on this forum and elsewhere on other forums, the rights of the descendents of traditional european / anglo saxon peoples to defend their families, to stand up for what they believe in, to live their lives as equals has, in effect, been removed. For any peoples of these traditions to do so is deemed as being racist. The media / governments / law enforcement in a majority of countries globally will not support them. Because of the rise in 'political correctness' (where this all stems from and introduced in the 1980s and 1990s), people have had their dignity and heritage stripped from them - they have been told they come from descendants of invaders, murders etc (this is still happening with one university in the southern hemisphere trying to rewrite history by saying the european settlers 'invaded' the country they live in now approx 250 years ago). This all forms part of the decadence of the west, they have brought this upon themselves. I am of the belief that those peoples who have fought very hard in the C20th for equality will also be completely stripped of their rights. The oppressor is becoming the oppressed. Perhaps this is the will of the Gods to see how strong we really are. It is easy for us to sit behind a keyboard and speak of our disdain for what is happening globally but we need to find a way to rectify the situation. I do not believe that violence is the answer - the abramic faiths are doing enough of that amongst themselves. Venting anger here and discussing it is a way to form an agreement. As the gods have proven, we need to stand our grand, defend what we believe in and raise our children to emulate the actions of our ancestors. This may not be the answer that many are looking for, but it is the only answer I can see for now. Stormr



My ancestors are from Latvia. Outside of comic books, we never invaded anyone, ever.
Neither did the Amish, for that matter.

It's amazing how all white people are just "lumped together" like that with no regard for our distinct cultures.Then, in all hypocrisy, it is believed only Caucasian people are blamed for making such damning and sweeping generalizations based on skin color.

It's very frustrating.



At risk of setting off a powder keg of a touchy subject, I partly hold the Nazi/White Supremacist ideologies responsible for this. Instead of honoring our ancestors and the distinct cultures of Europe many lump themselves in together under the white power banner, and in response we get lumped together by everyone.


I can't quite understand why people get hung up in this Nazi/White Supremacist thing. We are what we are. Why do we need to apologize to anyone? Who cares if your ancestors colonized or not? European imperialism is only an excuse to take the resources of your rich country which most people gladly hand over to avoid being called a racist or fear losing their comforts.

Europeans are lumped together because they are the ones targeted. People with white skin. Someone with power decided to create this propaganda and those people care nothing for Europe...


Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:12 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:42 pm
Posts: 588
Norse Storm wrote:
Unfortunately, as has been discussed elsewhere on this forum and elsewhere on other forums, the rights of the descendents of traditional european / anglo saxon peoples to defend their families, to stand up for what they believe in, to live their lives as equals has, in effect, been removed. For any peoples of these traditions to do so is deemed as being racist. The media / governments / law enforcement in a majority of countries globally will not support them. Because of the rise in 'political correctness' (where this all stems from and introduced in the 1980s and 1990s), people have had their dignity and heritage stripped from them - they have been told they come from descendants of invaders, murders etc (this is still happening with one university in the southern hemisphere trying to rewrite history by saying the european settlers 'invaded' the country they live in now approx 250 years ago). This all forms part of the decadence of the west, they have brought this upon themselves. I am of the belief that those peoples who have fought very hard in the C20th for equality will also be completely stripped of their rights. The oppressor is becoming the oppressed. Perhaps this is the will of the Gods to see how strong we really are. It is easy for us to sit behind a keyboard and speak of our disdain for what is happening globally but we need to find a way to rectify the situation. I do not believe that violence is the answer - the abramic faiths are doing enough of that amongst themselves. Venting anger here and discussing it is a way to form an agreement. As the gods have proven, we need to stand our grand, defend what we believe in and raise our children to emulate the actions of our ancestors. This may not be the answer that many are looking for, but it is the only answer I can see for now. Stormr


Would you care if you saw an old moose being torn apart by old wolves in the forest? The Gods are probably watching happily to see this old animal torn to shreds as nature intended. Because in nature if you don't consume and kill then you are just prey waiting to be eaten. Of course violence is the answer, it's the final answer every time. If that be the threat of violence (police, military) doesn't get results, riots and protests or simply killing your opponents makes real change and makes people listen.
But let's face it...European and the American serfs are declawed beasts being ravaged by sheep dogs and wolves.


Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:39 pm
Posts: 686
BjornBerserk wrote:
Norse Storm wrote:
Unfortunately, as has been discussed elsewhere on this forum and elsewhere on other forums, the rights of the descendents of traditional european / anglo saxon peoples to defend their families, to stand up for what they believe in, to live their lives as equals has, in effect, been removed. For any peoples of these traditions to do so is deemed as being racist. The media / governments / law enforcement in a majority of countries globally will not support them. Because of the rise in 'political correctness' (where this all stems from and introduced in the 1980s and 1990s), people have had their dignity and heritage stripped from them - they have been told they come from descendants of invaders, murders etc (this is still happening with one university in the southern hemisphere trying to rewrite history by saying the european settlers 'invaded' the country they live in now approx 250 years ago). This all forms part of the decadence of the west, they have brought this upon themselves. I am of the belief that those peoples who have fought very hard in the C20th for equality will also be completely stripped of their rights. The oppressor is becoming the oppressed. Perhaps this is the will of the Gods to see how strong we really are. It is easy for us to sit behind a keyboard and speak of our disdain for what is happening globally but we need to find a way to rectify the situation. I do not believe that violence is the answer - the abramic faiths are doing enough of that amongst themselves. Venting anger here and discussing it is a way to form an agreement. As the gods have proven, we need to stand our grand, defend what we believe in and raise our children to emulate the actions of our ancestors. This may not be the answer that many are looking for, but it is the only answer I can see for now. Stormr


Would you care if you saw an old moose being torn apart by old wolves in the forest? The Gods are probably watching happily to see this old animal torn to shreds as nature intended. Because in nature if you don't consume and kill then you are just prey waiting to be eaten. Of course violence is the answer, it's the final answer every time. If that be the threat of violence (police, military) doesn't get results, riots and protests or simply killing your opponents makes real change and makes people listen.
But let's face it...European and the American serfs are declawed beasts being ravaged by sheep dogs and wolves.


Why do I say violence is not the answer? Because I believe that we have to be smarter than that. I am not saying violence should not be used as a tool, I am saying it is not the answer. Without thought we are nothing more than what we fight. As I said, my opinions may not be the answer that many are looking for but is is the way I see it. You are entitled to your thoughts and opinions BjornBerserk as is everyone else here, but that does not give you the right to dismiss mine as incorrect. We are here to learn and to teach and to listen. Stormr


Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:24 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:42 pm
Posts: 588
Norse Storm wrote:
BjornBerserk wrote:
Norse Storm wrote:
Unfortunately, as has been discussed elsewhere on this forum and elsewhere on other forums, the rights of the descendents of traditional european / anglo saxon peoples to defend their families, to stand up for what they believe in, to live their lives as equals has, in effect, been removed. For any peoples of these traditions to do so is deemed as being racist. The media / governments / law enforcement in a majority of countries globally will not support them. Because of the rise in 'political correctness' (where this all stems from and introduced in the 1980s and 1990s), people have had their dignity and heritage stripped from them - they have been told they come from descendants of invaders, murders etc (this is still happening with one university in the southern hemisphere trying to rewrite history by saying the european settlers 'invaded' the country they live in now approx 250 years ago). This all forms part of the decadence of the west, they have brought this upon themselves. I am of the belief that those peoples who have fought very hard in the C20th for equality will also be completely stripped of their rights. The oppressor is becoming the oppressed. Perhaps this is the will of the Gods to see how strong we really are. It is easy for us to sit behind a keyboard and speak of our disdain for what is happening globally but we need to find a way to rectify the situation. I do not believe that violence is the answer - the abramic faiths are doing enough of that amongst themselves. Venting anger here and discussing it is a way to form an agreement. As the gods have proven, we need to stand our grand, defend what we believe in and raise our children to emulate the actions of our ancestors. This may not be the answer that many are looking for, but it is the only answer I can see for now. Stormr


Would you care if you saw an old moose being torn apart by old wolves in the forest? The Gods are probably watching happily to see this old animal torn to shreds as nature intended. Because in nature if you don't consume and kill then you are just prey waiting to be eaten. Of course violence is the answer, it's the final answer every time. If that be the threat of violence (police, military) doesn't get results, riots and protests or simply killing your opponents makes real change and makes people listen.
But let's face it...European and the American serfs are declawed beasts being ravaged by sheep dogs and wolves.


Why do I say violence is not the answer? Because I believe that we have to be smarter than that. I am not saying violence should not be used as a tool, I am saying it is not the answer. Without thought we are nothing more than what we fight. As I said, my opinions may not be the answer that many are looking for but is is the way I see it. You are entitled to your thoughts and opinions BjornBerserk as is everyone else here, but that does not give you the right to dismiss mine as incorrect. We are here to learn and to teach and to listen. Stormr


I just want to make sure you know I am not dismissing you but yes I am disagreeing with you on this. I would also like to know how folks can be "smarter" without violence or the fear of violence? As of right now governments are attempting to hold a monopoly on violence because he who can inflict violence holds control. Now I am not saying that anyone here or any individual Odinists should commit violent acts themselves but someone with power can convince someone to be violent on their behalf. That is how change occures. Even peaceful methods utilize the threat of violence ("Violence is Golden" essay by Jack Donovan is an excellent writing piece on this subject). For example if an angry hippy petitions the government to stop fishermen from clubbing baby seals by enacting laws is asking the government to use their threat of police violence to enforce a law. To quote Jack's essay "Violence isn't always the answer but it is always the final answer."

I am interested to know what the ideal world for others on this forum would look like?


Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:37 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:14 am
Posts: 378
The world is different now. Those who would wish to hold on to the violent ways of the past will also share its obscurity. Strategy (subversion) does not beg you to differ from tolerance and patience.


Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:07 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:42 pm
Posts: 588
Baleyg wrote:
The world is different now. Those who would wish to hold on to the violent ways of the past will also share its obscurity. Strategy (subversion) does not beg you to differ from tolerance and patience.


The only thing that changed is the manner in which a man is subjugated and the manner in which he seeks to rationalize his inaction and inability to be free of the influence of men who have set themselves to be his betters.
"Tolerance is the virtue of a people who no longer believe in anything."


Strategy and subversion are tactical maneuvers that simply allow one to reduce the losses to one side once action (violence) occures. Sometimes it is possible to strategically formulate a plan so that when action occures you and yours sustain to damage to yourselves. But strategy and subversion is just placement they will never lead to conquest. That doesn't mean you personally need to be the perpetrator of said violence but you need to reap the rewards of it.


The moment you fighting is the moment you have become the prey.


Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:53 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:06 pm
Posts: 2
Soldiers of odin is without a doubt taking a name just becouse it is "nordic" and quite a few in the moment are questionable. as stated somewhere above we kinda need unbiased media to take them on, but there cannot be such a thing as unbiased media. From what i've seen they are just normal people who want to do what the police can't. It can lead to them being violent but atleast from my knowladge there has been very few such situations. Tho I think the name "soldiers of odin" is missused for they are not Odinists.


Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:14 am
Posts: 378
Sometimes "freedom" mean's being capable of standing still, as a hunter waits for the right moment.

To even begin to suggest the days in which we live could compare to what our father's fathers' fathers lived is anything but absurd. If anything we might be able to turn the dial much farther than that. Aggression and vengeance can be romantic, but our society has made so much progression we not preserving anything hanging out to past wrongs. These are the threads of the past, which remain, but must be cut if we wish to find ourselves capable of leaving our bodies completely and inviting the gods in.

Would you expose everything you have worked for just to shame yourself with your infinite desire for cruelty?

I desire knowledge most greatly, above all. I always have and always will. I will not try to pretend there is no wrong in the world or that I am not guilty of things I was not proud of. I shouldn't need to explain if you have ever lived a life filled with violence and violent people. Is that what you would wish for the future, your own selfish vengeance realized? Isn't life dangerous and quick to the grave, as it is? Why not try to make the best of it, for yourself, your family and all you encounter. Better than the alternative.


Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:34 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:42 pm
Posts: 588
Baleyg wrote:
Sometimes "freedom" mean's being capable of standing still, as a hunter waits for the right moment.

To even begin to suggest the days in which we live could compare to what our father's fathers' fathers lived is anything but absurd. If anything we might be able to turn the dial much farther than that. Aggression and vengeance can be romantic, but our society has made so much progression we not preserving anything hanging out to past wrongs. These are the threads of the past, which remain, but must be cut if we wish to find ourselves capable of leaving our bodies completely and inviting the gods in.

Would you expose everything you have worked for just to shame yourself with your infinite desire for cruelty?

I desire knowledge most greatly, above all. I always have and always will. I will not try to pretend there is no wrong in the world or that I am not guilty of things I was not proud of. I shouldn't need to explain if you have ever lived a life filled with violence and violent people. Is that what you would wish for the future, your own selfish vengeance realized? Isn't life dangerous and quick to the grave, as it is? Why not try to make the best of it, for yourself, your family and all you encounter. Better than the alternative.


I was reading "Letters from a Stoic" (Seneca) for those of you who don't know Seneca was an advisor to the Roman Emperor Nero making this book older than the Bible (the new testament anyways) written around 60 A.D. One of the topics that he speaks about is finding time to exercise everyday. Obviously the Romans had become indolent and sedentary after gaining wealth. Then the thought occurred to me how little technology and so called progress changes behavior... So yes technologically our world is vastly different but nature and people are the same.
For majority of people outside on the west very little has changed...akin to the Romans who sat in the coliseum watching the games while Alaric was bashing in Rome's gate with an army; the common westerner is so morally abhorred to violence they will be conquered by a people who understand it's power. "The horror! The Horror!"

I would not describe my worldview as "selfish vengence" more it is the realization of the nature of the world as it is instead of lying to myself attempting to idealize my world. Attempting to avoid cruelties does nothing except make one inapt at conquering what trials lay ahead. What I advocate is loving your life and valuing the life of your fellows so much it is worth killing for. The cruelty is nature and my nature is to love life despite it's cruelty! Why should you spare any cruelty from any being that nature would not? In reality you aren't doing them any favors... Live life as if you are dancing.


Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:54 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:42 pm
Posts: 588
I have been contemplating for a little while on how to better explain my logic on this subject...
I first start on my view of the world around us and the place of man within it. While sitting on the grass near the grave of a loved one it struck me how the earth around the burial site produced such lush grass. All the things that made that person we being once again consumed by the great-world and fed to the plant life that itself spring into life. The deer that walked along the edges of the fence are this grass and as it's cells die off what it consumes becomes a part of it very literally. Why must a human life, this collection of mass be considered any better or less worthy than any other atom on this world? Are we not all made of the same building blocks, and how am I more qualified to say which life is worth more? I eat the grass and the meat of animal equelly without mercy because I deem my life, my consciousness at this moment more worthy than theirs. This is what I mean by lovin life so much you are not willing to give it up for their sake.

So why would I not extend this same logic to other men. Visually men look the same, but one reason I enjoy ritualizing with other Odinists at night and not during the day is because I rely on my other sense to understand them. I can hear the passion in their voice, in a man that may in the daylight have seemed frail or had unintelligent look about him may leak my ears in the night. I rely on my inner intuition to tell me more about these men. In the same way you can find I you are attracted to a member of the opposite sex simply by their smell. My former spouse and mother to some of my children had a scent about her that could drive me wild. Even by feeling the rhythms of a person's breath with my hands in the dark I swear I can feel their desire for life....
So why explain all this? Because while some people may visually loom the same as us they are not. Regardless of this is it still selfish for me to deem the life/existence of my prey or plant less worthy than my love for life can I not extend the same logic to a man. Must I tolerate the life of a being who threatens my own livelihood even if that being does so out of innocent ignorance?

I believe man fears extending the same cruelty to other "humans" that he extends to the rest of the world because it reminds him he is not immune to the cruelty of nature. In the face of the other man he sees his own face. If a man play his life beyond the safety and confines of the human farm it is likely he will meet the cruel face of nature. I watched the other day a baby moose torn away from its mother by a group of clever wolves. The mother did what it could but the wolves tore open it's belly and consumed it's limbs while it still writhed with life. An Odinists man is no less than immune to this if he makes the choice of freedom. Where as before I formerly had remorse and at times took pity for some of the things I inflicted and probably will inflict upon other men; I continue now know I am not any more immune than them. My only desire is in my final moments that define me, that the character I spent my entire life building old true.

As a father I would say any life is worth taking if it is for my life or freedoms of that of my kin. I would say even more so for the life of my children. As I drive the roads outside urban settlements where the mechanical wagons of men still fill the roads I watched the other day a deer and fawn cross the road as I slowed my vehicle to let them cross. The young fawn still struggled with walkin especially across the asphalt where it stumbled despite the honking of the cars that impatiently wait for their crossing. The mother deer with its nose helped push it's child across the busy fast laned highway back into the protection o the forest. Why our children mean more to us than our own lives I think can't be explained away by logical thought.
"To see ourselves in the future." "Become immortal through our children" may be partially true. I live such a way before and regarded with contempt one of my children, a daughter who is autistic. I preferred my others due to my ability to teach them things and experience much more with them without the frustration of their own self harm and bouts of rage. As my daughter has gotten older (she is still fairly young) and she is more able to communicate verbally and in her simpleness I find an innocence that I do not find in other children her age afflicted with a "televison mindset". When I see that innocence in her big blue eyes I realize I love her just as much as I love the others. Seeing her trials I realized there is no making life "better" for people no matter they they afflicted there is only making people stronger.. Life does not change.


Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:20 am
Posts: 13
I am not going to go into the politics here nor the festering boil of identity politics that puts hate in the hearts of men.
The question is whether the Soldiers of Odin are an organisation whose activities should be approved.

Demographic change on a scale unprecedented in peacetime has been inflicted upon many of the nations of Europe. In particular the small country of Sweden but we also see this across the region. This change has been fuelled and encouraged by the political 'elite' and supported by the idiocy of good intentions that is multiculturalism. Despite ample evidence that they have been, continue to be unmitigated disasters for the indigenous who never asked for this and the vast majority of arrivals who feel they have been sold a pup. Furthermore, the nature of the religion of many of the settlers is one which encourages isolation and non integration. Despite all this, criticism of these policies since the days of Enoch Powell has been howled down by slurs of racism and nazism. The media have been complicit in spreading these lies, our schools and universities teach it to our children.

There are signs, however, that the folk of Europe, both those who are indigenous and those who settled and integrated here peacefully - Sikhs, Hindus, some muslims, have had enough. It is becoming increasingly obvious that there is a globalist agenda which pushes the ideas of the Frankfurt School, the founders of the EU and is personified in individuals like Soros. This was bought sharply into focus by the Brexit victory where the EU was rejected by the British voters. Despite the propaganda, it wasn't immigration that was the number one concern (although it was a major issue) but the repatriation of law and rule to our islands, the Napoleonic System used by the EU is an anathema to those of the Anglo-Saxon system of common law. Perhaps the worm is turning.

To the follower of Odin, all this merely confirms that we live in an age of pregnant lies and the wanderer needs to seek the truth.

Violence and evil need to be confronted with violence, we know that appeasement doesn't work. Churchill famously said "an appeaser is someone who feeds the crocodile hoping he won't be the last eaten"

Odin says:
"A coward believes he will ever live
if he keep him safe from strife:
but old age leaves him not long in peace
though spears may spare his life." (Havamal 16)

The wisdom of wise men and of gods is there for us to see already.

In the 'modern' state, we have given up our weapons and our defences and put them in the hands of our governments. For this we pay taxes. If the government, despite the taxes we pay, fails in its first duty - to defend the folk, then the contract of society has broken and the folk must look to themselves to meet violence with violence and hatred with hatred. Leave turning the other cheek to the cowards and weaklings, the weak shall perish - only christians believe that weakness is a virtue. It is this christian peddled culture of guilt, which was built on by Marx that makes educated men fools; that seems them believe that tolerating intolerance somehow makes them appear tolerant. It does not, it makes them fools, sheep for the wolves.

It is a 'prime directive' of the Odinist to be strong in the defence of ones hearth and kin. The guests who some with respect and friendship are welcome.But...
"A guest must depart again on his way,
nor stay in the same place ever;
if he bide too long on another's bench
the loved one soon becomes loathed." (Havamal 35)

and should the guests abuse our ancient laws of hospitality and break our laws, hurt our women and children, the gods are very clear on how we should respond and if the State refuses to do so on our behalf then we must. Would you not avenge a dishonour?


Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:21 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:08 pm
Posts: 632
Baleyg wrote:
Sometimes "freedom" mean's being capable of standing still, as a hunter waits for the right moment.

To even begin to suggest the days in which we live could compare to what our father's fathers' fathers lived is anything but absurd. If anything we might be able to turn the dial much farther than that. Aggression and vengeance can be romantic, but our society has made so much progression we not preserving anything hanging out to past wrongs. These are the threads of the past, which remain, but must be cut if we wish to find ourselves capable of leaving our bodies completely and inviting the gods in.

Would you expose everything you have worked for just to shame yourself with your infinite desire for cruelty?

I desire knowledge most greatly, above all. I always have and always will. I will not try to pretend there is no wrong in the world or that I am not guilty of things I was not proud of. I shouldn't need to explain if you have ever lived a life filled with violence and violent people. Is that what you would wish for the future, your own selfish vengeance realized? Isn't life dangerous and quick to the grave, as it is? Why not try to make the best of it, for yourself, your family and all you encounter. Better than the alternative.


BaleyG,
That is very idealistic. From what I have seen, everything in life moves in cycles. Someone is always the hunter. Someone is always the prey. That is the food cycle. Because humans do not agree on everything there will always be conflict because some alpha some where is going to try to make everyone just like them or pay them homage, etc.
The old saying, "History repeats itself." That is true. We just went from battles of fisticuffs and blunt instruments, to spears, to blades, to guns, to NUKES.

You are right. We have to learn to make the best of things. Machiavelli said a good prince is "Mighty as a lion, but swift as a fox. A fox does not have much power but it has cunning, A lion with all his might is easily ensnared."

Perhaps some of us are foxes and some are lions and we can learn from each other?


Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:22 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:32 pm
Posts: 568
Oleofnord wrote:
i sadly believe that many Norwegians nowdays are to naive and do not understand what is coming or happening. Many look at Soldiers of Odin with despite. People say that we do not need them and that this should be in the hands of the police. I say it was about time. Police cant do much. More and more are crossing our borders..


I think they are despised because what they are doing is a half measure. A full measure might not work out too well, though.

Islam is mostly disorganized right now. Split between "moderate muslims", fence sitters, angry young men, and a few young men who are actually angry enough to do something. Mostly fence sitters, though. If they're able to get organized, we'll end up in world war III, and they'll be the "nazis" in that story. But with a huge population, and no oil shortages driving them to spend resources going into secure areas they don't really want to attack.

They've got enough educated people to be able to set up an industrial infrastructure and make tanks and airplanes, but their society is so fragmented there is never enough cooperation. It always falls apart.

Do nothing, and they will eventually organize. Provoke them early so they have something to organize around more quickly to a hasty war, and they'll be the next group of "native americans" making us all feel guilty for centuries to come.

Both outcomes are unpleasant. We can feel bad, or not be around to feel anything.


Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:29 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:14 am
Posts: 378
Quote:
Someone is always the hunter. Someone is always the prey. That is the food cycle.


I did not mean to suggest this would ever not become the case.

I do not see the influx of Muslims a threat to my faith. How many hundreds of years ago was our faith tested by Abraham, that in it's time was so much more intrusive but seen as mighty due to parlor tricks such as the felling of Donar's Oak that it was taken as empirical truth. Yet here we are, sucking moisture from dry bits of waste.

I do not see Muslims as evil, or any more right or wrong about things I can't understand either. I do not respect their extremist views, but I do understand their anger as their families are slain and faceless, undeserving rich men grow richer.

We see them as enemies but are blind to the possibility of uniting against a common enemy. I find our people are arrogant, which I am proud of to have kept the tradition alive so long, but totally ignorant to all ambition which I find difficult to respect.

I have hungered for violence so desperately, it is only with that experience can I say that we should no longer rely on hatred and xenophobia. Far be it for me to deny the joy of vengeance, but I would scarcely sacrifice my camouflage for such an opportunity.


Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:23 am
Profile

Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 12:37 pm
Posts: 47
Baleyg wrote:
I do not see Muslims as evil, or any more right or wrong about things I can't understand either. I do not respect their extremist views, but I do understand their anger as their families are slain and faceless, undeserving rich men grow richer.

We see them as enemies but are blind to the possibility of uniting against a common enemy. I find our people are arrogant, which I am proud of to have kept the tradition alive so long, but totally ignorant to all ambition which I find difficult to respect.

I have hungered for violence so desperately, it is only with that experience can I say that we should no longer rely on hatred and xenophobia. Far be it for me to deny the joy of vengeance, but I would scarcely sacrifice my camouflage for such an opportunity.


That was a perfect post. I agree with everything there.

Everyone is so easy to judge, to blame, to hate and few try to actually understand what is going on.

I think its funny on the US where few people have any clue why most muslims nations hate them. Their government spent decades trying to control the middle east, putting tyranical leaders on charge, rewriting the map at will, destabilizing developing nations... then terrorism happens and most people are completely clueless why.

Russia is also responsible for this, the Cold War make the Middle East the new Africa and the weapon and oil industry still keep this wheel running... This blow back on Europe and here we are...


Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:10 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:32 pm
Posts: 568
Baleyg wrote:
Quote:
Someone is always the hunter. Someone is always the prey. That is the food cycle.


I did not mean to suggest this would ever not become the case.

I do not see the influx of Muslims a threat to my faith. How many hundreds of years ago was our faith tested by Abraham, that in it's time was so much more intrusive but seen as mighty due to parlor tricks such as the felling of Donar's Oak that it was taken as empirical truth. Yet here we are, sucking moisture from dry bits of waste.

I do not see Muslims as evil, or any more right or wrong about things I can't understand either. I do not respect their extremist views, but I do understand their anger as their families are slain and faceless, undeserving rich men grow richer.



They're not evil any more than locusts are evil. What they want is for their DNA to replace everyone else's in future generations. And if we're honest with ourselves, we'll have to admit that's what we want too. It's what everyone wants. Its hard wired via instinct. Most humans feel that way.

What they're really mad about is the same thing Nazis were mad about. Lack of "living space" for them to have broods of children to expand into. Their economies are in shambles and they're shoving impossible amounts of newborn babies into that hell. It's impossible for it to end any other way than to become a meat grinder.

If the west so much as sneezes during one of their genocidal conflicts, they'll blame everything on the West. But the West has almost 0% to do with any of it. Every conflict the West has been involved in would have happened anyway. Inevitably.

Their only legitimate complaint is the invasion of Palestine by the Israelis, and that only accounts for the problems of one fairly small region among many.


Quote:

We see them as enemies but are blind to the possibility of uniting against a common enemy. I find our people are arrogant, which I am proud of to have kept the tradition alive so long, but totally ignorant to all ambition which I find difficult to respect.


It's a good thing we are blind then, since there is no such possibility. It's our Christian peers who are blind.

The Muslims understand the way of the wolf. They're just from a different pack. They want our territory to add to their own. For our children to vacate it, and give it freely to theirs.

They *should* want that. Why not? And we *should* want to stop them from getting it.

Odinism helps you to see that conflict isn't necessarily always bad. Sometimes conflict is exactly what should happen. Attempting to avoid it is like a lazy person attempting to find a way to avoid working. (And sometimes that person invents a new machine to do the work for them. But other times they simply waste their life and potential. -- knowing the difference is a valuable skill.)



Quote:

I have hungered for violence so desperately, it is only with that experience can I say that we should no longer rely on hatred and xenophobia. Far be it for me to deny the joy of vengeance, but I would scarcely sacrifice my camouflage for such an opportunity.


I half agree. Hatred has no place in war.

You don't need to hate someone to kill them. You should never rely on it. If you rely on hatred to drive you, it will betray you in the end. You must find another reason to fight.


Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:20 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:35 am
Posts: 561
8-j wrote:
Oleofnord wrote:
i sadly believe that many Norwegians nowdays are to naive and do not understand what is coming or happening. Many look at Soldiers of Odin with despite. People say that we do not need them and that this should be in the hands of the police. I say it was about time. Police cant do much. More and more are crossing our borders..


I think they are despised because what they are doing is a half measure. A full measure might not work out too well, though.

Islam is mostly disorganized right now. Split between "moderate muslims", fence sitters, angry young men, and a few young men who are actually angry enough to do something. Mostly fence sitters, though. If they're able to get organized, we'll end up in world war III, and they'll be the "nazis" in that story. But with a huge population, and no oil shortages driving them to spend resources going into secure areas they don't really want to attack.

They've got enough educated people to be able to set up an industrial infrastructure and make tanks and airplanes, but their society is so fragmented there is never enough cooperation. It always falls apart.

Do nothing, and they will eventually organize. Provoke them early so they have something to organize around more quickly to a hasty war, and they'll be the next group of "native americans" making us all feel guilty for centuries to come.

Both outcomes are unpleasant. We can feel bad, or not be around to feel anything.


I agree with much of what you wrote, except for the role Muslims will play. The "Axis" will not and are not the Muslims, but the same old foe the Nazis tried to weed out. Israel is behind damn near all of this! The oil and resource wealth is being secured for them by the USA and it's allies. Of course, Saudi Arabia plays a big part in all this as well. But the Muslims, while certainly a trojan horse to Europe, are just pawns in all of this, same as the Jewish civilians were pawns of the ******* Marxists of the Bolshevik revolution and the world war that was provoked by their hostilities against Germans and other native Europeans.
The end game goal for the ******** is world domination and the absolute eradication of all Caucasians globally. We already have a lower birth rate than damn near all other ethnic groups, if not the lowest. Move in waves of other ethnic groups and convince us to mix our blood, and we will soon be bred into extinction, and our cultures will be forgotten in history, except to degrade us as primitive, etc, etc.
Don't believe me? Ask yourselves one question: from what tribe to the globalists hail? Rothschild? Soros? Go through the lists of crooked politicians and see how many have paid tribute to israel or hold dual citizenship. One cannot serve two masters, and don't be fooled. These Israelis know who they serve, and all their little power hungry puppets are kept on a tight leash, lest they forget who is master.


Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:16 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:35 am
Posts: 561
Baleyg wrote:
Quote:
Someone is always the hunter. Someone is always the prey. That is the food cycle.


I did not mean to suggest this would ever not become the case.

I do not see the influx of Muslims a threat to my faith. How many hundreds of years ago was our faith tested by Abraham, that in it's time was so much more intrusive but seen as mighty due to parlor tricks such as the felling of Donar's Oak that it was taken as empirical truth. Yet here we are, sucking moisture from dry bits of waste.

I do not see Muslims as evil, or any more right or wrong about things I can't understand either. I do not respect their extremist views, but I do understand their anger as their families are slain and faceless, undeserving rich men grow richer.

We see them as enemies but are blind to the possibility of uniting against a common enemy. I find our people are arrogant, which I am proud of to have kept the tradition alive so long, but totally ignorant to all ambition which I find difficult to respect.

I have hungered for violence so desperately, it is only with that experience can I say that we should no longer rely on hatred and xenophobia. Far be it for me to deny the joy of vengeance, but I would scarcely sacrifice my camouflage for such an opportunity.


You hit the nail on the head! I've said the same exact thing about uniting against a common enemy. The Muslims are fleeing and are angry, but with no direction, no focus, no organization to point them to the true enemy. It isn't us! Its Israel and her puppets in high levels of global governance, EU, governments, and finance. The richest of the rich pay tribute to the whore.


Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:21 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.