View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Soldiers of Odin 

8-j wrote:
Baleyg wrote:
Quote:
Someone is always the hunter. Someone is always the prey. That is the food cycle.

I did not mean to suggest this would ever not become the case.

I do not see the influx of Muslims a threat to my faith. How many hundreds of years ago was our faith tested by Abraham, that in it's time was so much more intrusive but seen as mighty due to parlor tricks such as the felling of Donar's Oak that it was taken as empirical truth. Yet here we are, sucking moisture from dry bits of waste.

I do not see Muslims as evil, or any more right or wrong about things I can't understand either. I do not respect their extremist views, but I do understand their anger as their families are slain and faceless, undeserving rich men grow richer.

They're not evil any more than locusts are evil. What they want is for their DNA to replace everyone else's in future generations. And if we're honest with ourselves, we'll have to admit that's what we want too. It's what everyone wants. Its hard wired via instinct. Most humans feel that way.

What they're really mad about is the same thing Nazis were mad about. Lack of "living space" for them to have broods of children to expand into. Their economies are in shambles and they're shoving impossible amounts of newborn babies into that hell. It's impossible for it to end any other way than to become a meat grinder.

If the west so much as sneezes during one of their genocidal conflicts, they'll blame everything on the West. But the West has almost 0% to do with any of it. Every conflict the West has been involved in would have happened anyway. Inevitably.

Their only legitimate complaint is the invasion of Palestine by the Israelis, and that only accounts for the problems of one fairly small region among many.

Quote:

We see them as enemies but are blind to the possibility of uniting against a common enemy. I find our people are arrogant, which I am proud of to have kept the tradition alive so long, but totally ignorant to all ambition which I find difficult to respect.

It's a good thing we are blind then, since there is no such possibility. It's our Christian peers who are blind.

The Muslims understand the way of the wolf. They're just from a different pack. They want our territory to add to their own. For our children to vacate it, and give it freely to theirs.

They *should* want that. Why not? And we *should* want to stop them from getting it.

Odinism helps you to see that conflict isn't necessarily always bad. Sometimes conflict is exactly what should happen. Attempting to avoid it is like a lazy person attempting to find a way to avoid working. (And sometimes that person invents a new machine to do the work for them. But other times they simply waste their life and potential. -- knowing the difference is a valuable skill.)

I half agree. Hatred has no place in war.

You don't need to hate someone to kill them. You should never rely on it. If you rely on hatred to drive you, it will betray you in the end. You must find another reason to fight.

I love your contrasting, but very sound arguments. I do agree with baleyg in that to a point we ought to unite with Muslims against a common enemy. Certainly, it can only be a temporary alliance, for once the common enemy is defeated, we will still need to deal with the Muslims invasion. The thing is that Israel is the puppet master behind all of this. We only see in plain sight their oppression of Palestine, but they work behind the curtain to destabilize the middle east. The US is Israel's attack dog, and the wealth and resources of the toppled regimes in the middle east get funneled back to Israel. I've read a lot of admissions by high up Israelis actually attesting to this. They mock the US, laugh at us for being whipped. They admit to actually desiring multiculturalism, for the sole purpose of driving whites into extinction. People think white supremacists are bad? They've got nothing on Semitic supremacy! They think themselves the most perfect beings, the only ones fit to rule over all the mongrels. They view whites as their ultimate enemy, and greatest threat. There must be a reason why they fear us and have worked so hard to emasculate and weaken us.

As for my opinion that a temporary alliance with the refugees that are here, I refer to history. When Rome wanted to push hard to bring the still free northern regions of Gaul under their rule, the Gauls/celts would not appeal to the Germanic tribes to the north. In their arrogance, the celts saw the Germans as beneath them, and being rivals for territory. By refusing to make a temporary truce with the Germanics, they paved the way to their own defeat, for Caesar was not above recruiting support from those he would later hope to rule. Rome rallied the forces of the Germanic tribes to rain down on the Gauls from the north while Roman armies closed in. The celts were once and for all crushed and defeated.
In the past, those celts had once sacked and held rome for a year, during a time when they were more willing to cooperate with the Germanic tribes.
We can learn a lot from history, if we will not get swept up in sensationalizing by the ******* controlled media. The globalists tell us the Muslims are bad and we should fear them, while binding our hands by telling us that we must lie down and let them walk all over us. Whatever mainstream media says we should do, I am inclined to do the opposite. Use the Muslims in a counter attack, and later send them out of our homelands.

Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:48 pm

I believe you. And I think you make a very strong point.

If this is our real enemy, someone who easily avoids direct confrontation, fighting by proxy. Sending Muslims to harm the West, and sending the West to harm Muslims. Perhaps we need to learn the rules of this game so we can play too?

We don't need to unite with the Muslims as equals. The Israelis use them as pawns. We should be able to do the same. And I believe the Rothschilds and their group even use other Israelis as pawns. They're not Jewish patriots. They probably didn't care about the holocaust, because they knew nobody in their inner circle would end up in a concentration camps. They might even have welcomed it, and the opportunities it presented.

A group of people who think they are superior to other Jews, convincing other Jews to believe they are superior to everyone else.

Not only can we not defeat them ourselves, we can't even directly attack at all. Our Christian brothers would use it as an excuse to resume their oppression.

On the other hand the Muslims can attack them. But they're pathetically inept at it.

So, the real question is: what can we do to help the Muslims to fight more effectively? And would it be wise to make the Muslims more powerful?

Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:39 pm

8-j wrote:
I believe you. And I think you make a very strong point.

If this is our real enemy, someone who easily avoids direct confrontation, fighting by proxy. Sending Muslims to harm the West, and sending the West to harm Muslims. Perhaps we need to learn the rules of this game so we can play too?

We don't need to unite with the Muslims as equals. The Israelis use them as pawns. We should be able to do the same. And I believe the Rothschilds and their group even use other Israelis as pawns. They're not Jewish patriots. They probably didn't care about the holocaust, because they knew nobody in their inner circle would end up in a concentration camps. They might even have welcomed it, and the opportunities it presented.

A group of people who think they are superior to other Jews, convincing other Jews to believe they are superior to everyone else.

Not only can we not defeat them ourselves, we can't even directly attack at all. Our Christian brothers would use it as an excuse to resume their oppression.

On the other hand the Muslims can attack them. But they're pathetically inept at it.

So, the real question is: what can we do to help the Muslims to fight more effectively? And would it be wise to make the Muslims more powerful?

You sum up my thoughts exactly. That's why I prefer to call them ********, a term they use for themselves, as it doesn't not necessarily include all Jews. Have you noticed that with all the Muslim terrorist attacks, they never attack Israel? That should tell us all something about these terrorists and Isis.
Other than that, I haven't much more to add to your very well worded post.
Except, perhaps, getting others of our people to acknowledge these facts and truths. I've thought about printing out articles or writing myself and distributing the papers all over in public places where passers by might pick them up and read them anonymously. I'm in Germany where speaking the truth can get you in a whole lot of trouble, so writing online isn't the safest means to mainaining anonymity.

Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:11 am

Here in Belgium there are those that started there own groups since the SoO became known some were members. Warriors of odin Belgium they are growing and mainly do support for flemisch familys which are living in the brink of poverty people whom can't stand up for themselves....current situatie in Europe are not always in favor of the people. Personaly i'm reading books on asatru and h eathens across Europe thru the ages. Knowning i've not been in the forum of the brotherhood but still learning everyday to strenghen of faith

Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:23 pm

thorian wrote:
Here in Belgium there are those that started there own groups since the SoO became known some were members. Warriors of odin Belgium they are growing and mainly do support for flemisch familys which are living in the brink of poverty people whom can't stand up for themselves....current situatie in Europe are not always in favor of the people. Personaly i'm reading books on asatru and h eathens across Europe thru the ages. Knowning i've not been in the forum of the brotherhood but still learning everyday to strenghen of faith

What is that group you mentioned above? SoO? I'm curious about those other groups and what all is happening there.

Soldiers of Odin... Had a space case moment. Still I doing know much about them. Here in Germany, I haven't come across any signs of a movement of any kind. Perhaps that is because I'm not in one of the big cities, but there are loads of migrants around here, and increasing all the time.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:33 pm

Fand wrote:
Soldiers of Odin... Had a space case moment. Still I doing know much about them. Here in Germany, I haven't come across any signs of a movement of any kind. Perhaps that is because I'm not in one of the big cities, but there are loads of migrants around here, and increasing all the time.

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to become a beacon in your community!

Just as a note, some regions/chapters may have age restrictions.

Stigandr Melrakki
The Wanderer, White Fox

Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:05 am

StigandrMelrakki wrote:
Fand wrote:

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to become a beacon in your community!

Just as a note, some regions/chapters may have age restrictions.

Stigandr Melrakki
The Wanderer, White Fox

No issues with age restrictions. I am neither too young, or too old. But I'm not a German, and only barely speak the language. Far from fluent. But since I've been back, I've been observing the people I encounter, and would be very hesitant to make my views known. A little hint here and there, at most, to test the waters. There is only one family with whom I'm acquainted who might share some of my political and social views, but as they say nothing, neither do I. "We're a long way from Kansas", or rather, a long way from the US. People in the states take it for granted that even though they may be a minority, they can mostly say what they think and not much can be done about it, besides some leftist extremists screaming and throwing feces like the apes they are.

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:57 am

What are you really fighting for?

How many soldiers does god really have and why are they all fighting each other?

Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:44 am

Baleyg wrote:

How many soldiers does god really have and why are they all fighting each other?

Lol depends on which God your asking about I guess, Odin and Freya have been collecting warriors for a while now :)

Last edited by Skygge on Thu May 18, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:03 am

Baleyg wrote:

Who is actually fighting, really? I think this is just a discussion of the issues which concern many of us. For me, I value family/kin, folk, those I consider my people. I don't buy into the idea of "nothing to live or die for".

Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:41 pm

Soldiers of Odin are not soldiers of Odin, they are racist and unwise and are giving the wrong impression. True, they aid the recognition of Odinism, but really.. That bunch.. I am a criminal too, in the sense that I do not recognize the state with any power, I drive without a license, I exert my own sense of justice and I am wanted, I do everything on personal terms and I don't tax anything. I am facing a long time in prison when they first get me, mostly because I was assaulting a man who hid behind his woman even though he was talking ****.

But the 'Soldiers of Odin' is just a kind of precursor of what is to come - the true warriors. And they are not them. They are cowardly weaklings who lack control and wisdom. Maybe some of them will become part of the true storm, but for the most part they are just not worthy. And by the way, anyone who thinks that Odinism is reserved for white people of the correct heritage, let me tell you that Odin accepts any worthy being. It's the soul and character, not the color or the heritage. I have not read the thread by the way, but I know some of this environment and they are running around with a reverse Laguz in their hearts.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:49 pm

To be honest though, other armies have better press. The world still has concentration camps and genocide. It's all about perception.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Baleyg wrote:
To be honest though, other armies have better press. The world still has concentration camps and genocide. It's all about perception.

Ain't that the truth!
For example, in the US, black lives matter are fighting nothing, really, when they could very well direct their energy towards a very noble and worthy cause, as there really are thousands, maybe even millions of blacks in Africa being systematically exterminated in literal concentration camps — but do these decadent fools notice or care for the plight of black lives which truly are being oppressed and destroyed? No. They don't lift a finger for those lives. African Americans really don't even realize that they have their own ancestral homelands, and if they were truly passionate about preserving their heritage, then why not go back and reclaim their homelands from the thugs and globalists who exploit the people who suffer there?
I left the US when I was 18 because I longed for my ancestral homelands. Family pulled me back to the US for some years, but after the death of my grandmother, I returned to Europe. Deep down I feel this is where if belong. I know I have roots in at least a few European countries, even though I don't know the full extent of my ancestry, but it feels right to be where I am, despite the people being little better than locusts in general. The German spirit has been all but broken. The same goes for most of the European countries, sadly.
Certainly, in Europe the people still have it better than many people in the world, but that can all change in the blink of an eye, and I feel that it will. When, I cannot say, but I believe the sociopaths who rule our world are hel bent on bringing death and destruction to all. The influx of people who's culture and religion clashes with that of the Europeans will help facilitate that process, but no doubt there will be a number of manufactured events to trigger the real upheaval.
It will come to US soil eventually, as well, in whatever form the puppet masters choose to utilize.
The west will not be immune to the horrors of the world forever.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:34 am

Thank you for your story. Perhaps one day I will make the journey home as well and discover the truths as you have. Perhaps with great fervor I may be able to find the graves of my distant ancestors. If nothing else, there lies the technology that I might rely on to begin my synchronicity. My blood knows the land of it's birth, however. On my body begins a new mound. Convincing family not to burn themselves can be difficult.

Europe is still echoing from the crusades and for as long as you see enemies you will be in war. You see their presence in your home but do not feel your own presence in their home. The gears continue as they may as could be predicted accurately in any age.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Baleyg wrote:
Thank you for your story. Perhaps one day I will make the journey home as well and discover the truths as you have. Perhaps with great fervor I may be able to find the graves of my distant ancestors. If nothing else, there lies the technology that I might rely on to begin my synchronicity. My blood knows the land of it's birth, however. On my body begins a new mound. Convincing family not to burn themselves can be difficult.

Europe is still echoing from the crusades and for as long as you see enemies you will be in war. You see their presence in your home but do not feel your own presence in their home. The gears continue as they may as could be predicted accurately in any age.

I gather from your mention of family burning themselves, you are referring to the practice of cremation? Not really sure where I stand on that subject.
In a past life I watched my loved one die and be burnt on a pyre that was placed on a jetty of rocks a short distance from the beach. That seems to be the incarnation in which we were torn apart, and I became stranded in Midgard, while he seems to have left this realm. This is the only personal perspective I have burning the dead, and I don't know how relevant it is to the matter of reincarnation.

Secondly, your mention of seeing enemies in my home but not seeing my presence in heirs. If you mean the wars waged by western governments in foreign lands, then yes, I do see this, and have always been completely opposed to the invasion of sovereign nations. I did not want the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, nor for bin laden, Gaddafi or others to be overthrow and killed. I do not wish to see Assad overthrown, etc, etc. It is wrong what these rogue governments, masquerading as representatives of our western societies, do to foreign peoples, and I hope one day they will be stopped.

Lastly, I wish you well on your journey, wherever it may lead you. There is no shame in feeling the bond to the land of your birth. I know that feeling as well, and the south holds a special place in my heart, as all my American born family came from the southern states.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Some former members of SoO have removed themselves from being part of a SoO. And are found on facebook as havinf offline meetings and gatherings. WoO still looking for members of support.
Mainly they gather clothing toys for flemish familys living in poverty.
As now they are looking for creating street patrols. They make a diffirence and both men and woman can join. Muslims looking to cause trouble could easly come to the conclusies that many will defend there believes and ancestral roots.....

Thu May 18, 2017 6:53 pm

thorian wrote:
Some former members of SoO have removed themselves from being part of a SoO. And are found on facebook as havinf offline meetings and gatherings. WoO still looking for members of support.
Mainly they gather clothing toys for flemish familys living in poverty.
As now they are looking for creating street patrols. They make a diffirence and both men and woman can join. Muslims looking to cause trouble could easly come to the conclusies that many will defend there believes and ancestral roots.....

Interesting. Where is this? Not sure if there is any kind of cohesion in Germany for resisting the plague of multiculturalism, but fear that what little there may be is likely only serving to make matters worse.

Thu May 18, 2017 10:21 pm

There in Belgium based they don't go for the multi culture approach soley defending and helping there own. Those that live in poverty when goverments failed to help them out and willing enough to defend those that can not stand up for themselves. Facebook group warriors of odin support Belgium.....

Sat May 20, 2017 2:33 pm

thorian wrote:
There in Belgium based they don't go for the multi culture approach soley defending and helping there own. Those that live in poverty when goverments failed to help them out and willing enough to defend those that can not stand up for themselves. Facebook group warriors of odin support Belgium.....

Clearly you dont understand that here in vinland, we are of a higher order of intelligence interested in genetic modification with no fear of foreign invaders (realizing this is what we are)

Guess what, those invaders are taking over MY home land, which I have been stripped access and authority over, because of kind like you and their selfish claims.

What can you say you've done to help, anyway?

Last edited by Baleyg on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 21, 2017 12:37 pm

Here people believe nothing bad van happen of they get a long with those invaders. Defiance is missing so ignorance and wrongfull accusasions take there toll of the so called multi culture which has failed and are letting people in that don't give a damned. Standing up for your believes in the face of a tyrannt of religion is one step. Reminding once self of there ancestral faith keeps people going.

Tue May 23, 2017 6:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next