View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Anyone up for collaboration? 

I am a synthesizer and sampler artist in my spare time. I play live with a hardware synthesizer as well as making recorded compilations using DAW and VSTi software. I've taken quite a break from making any sort of music, but I have just set up my workstation again. Getting the hang of FLS11 and laying some bed tracks. My previous collaborations were an experimental metal band and a death metal/industrial hybrid as well as some casual collaboration with various electronic flavours. I have about 25 or so paid gigs under my belt.

Major genre influences and range: industrial metal, black metal, industrial electronica, aggrotech, numetal, goth metal, death metal, speed metal, folk metal, EBM, trance, electro, alternative, psy/goa, jungle, techno... you get the picture.

I am open to creating pretty much anything but since my instruments of choice are synth/sampling it obviously have to incorporate such elements. Not looking for anything hardcore serious, just casual creation.

My aim is to incorporate odinist lore and/or elements to hopefully spark the awakening of the listeners.

Anyone interested?

The Wanderer, White Fox

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:35 pm

I create video games. Collaboration is in order. You work, most holy.

Sun May 22, 2016 7:25 pm

-Wyrd does fit at the Staff, both Treble & Bass, intersecting, therefore, 15 times each, for a total of 30
-When overlapped as a cross (aerially) we can get a total of 25 intersections, as a full set of runes imagined- (ìs of the elder futhark as the common five intersections)-
-It just has to be something we can imagine or trust to be real for us to manifest it? I think so, word whirred-

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:48 pm

The exact same post in 3 threads, something smells off

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]