View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Dark hair and glasses 

I have been analysing a dream I had a few nights ago (and will share soon), and within the dream a man with dark hair and glasses gave me some runes. Has anyone encountered a God who looks like this?

Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:09 am

Tyr has dark hair...but no glasses in my visions. Edited to add: Our God's can/often do appear in a myriad of forms. Different clothing, hair styles, and even as Animals in the case of Freyja and others.

I am rethinking this. Odin was young once, and blondes seldom have white hair in old age. The glasses would obscure his eye some.

Odin would be the Rune God.
I have seen Tyr in modern dress (a black WWII officer uniform with blue accents) as well as in youth and middle-age. and my first meeting with Loki he appeared in a dream as a college English professor with wild hair, a patchy beard, and wearing the same favorite jacket I do.

Idunna appears as both a young child and a beautiful adult woman....accounts vary.

Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Tyr and Hod are the two Gods who have come to me in dreams with dark hair. The glasses are a bit puzzling, we're they reading/corrective lenses or sunglasses? Other details of the dream are probably rather relevant.

Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:48 pm

Tyrsman, I have written an account of the dream here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5428

Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:00 pm

Eternal Dawn wrote:
I have dark hair and glasses that I wear occasionally, my eyes are light sensitive, probably because they're coloured, so I need glasses for better vision for television, anything far distant. Interesting dream, though.

I, too have dark hair and glasses... don't get too excited.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]