View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Black eyed people 

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/04/b ... e-shadows/

Sister did a spell last night, then dreamed of these people, that's the site she gave me.

Anyway thoughts on this?

I find it interesting,, stories are okay on it.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Don't like the sound of them. Black eyes I associate with at the very best as unfriendly negative entities and malevolent beings.
I could be wrong, but I trust my gut instinct on this.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:25 pm

Could be some type of dark elf wood elf.

I don't believe dark eyes always mean bad, it's like saying all black people are bad :)

Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Why must you consistently interject some comment on race? The OB is not interested in race.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Skogkatt wrote:
Why must you consistently interject some comment on race? The OB is not interested in race.

Your comment is of ignorance. You miss understand me.

I also put it on creatures I found it interesting my sister dreamed of them, and found them, simply wanted to share & have opinions on what it could be.

I could care less of race. Read & understand before you comment again =/

Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:28 pm
Site Admin

PoeticKita, mentioning the topic indeed incites others to restart the discussion, even when done so passively.

On your original post, things are not always as they seem. Anyone may contact you taking any form, expectations may cloud interpretation.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:00 pm

OdinBrotherhood wrote:
PoeticKita, mentioning the topic indeed incites others to restart the discussion, even when done so passively.

On your original post, things are not always as they seem. Anyone may contact you taking any form, expectations may cloud interpretation.

Understood..

So basiclly it could be anything?

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:39 pm

I do not know how she interpreted her dream. I do not see anything overly odd about them, but I was going to express a similar story when I logged in here tonight. I went out to the store around midnight, the entire trip seemed weird. I often notice other people reacting to me in an odd way, but this was over the top.

A few people stopped in their tracks, yet one women I remember especially. She pulled up in the space next to me and I saw her looking at me, so I turned toward her. I stared at her face and she froze. I find this feeling a lot with people. It is as if I am a wolf looking at a rabbit. I look into their eyes and see them in complete panic. She had three other people in the car, yet all of them looked uncomfortable when I looked at them. They looked at the floor and seemed very uneasy.

I was going to express how often such a thing happens in a new thread, but happened upon this one. I have extremely good night vision. My pupils will often completely dilate to remove all color from my eyes. My eyes often have only that portion visible at night because they do not open overly wide. It is possible that this could be viewed as entirely black eyes.

I have definitely had experiences where I felt a deeper connection to others at night. It was almost as if I was into their minds. In one case, I recall very vividly because my family was freaked out. I was a good bit younger and traveling with them. I was in the back of a van and it was dark. There is no way anyone could see me.

I was looking at this group of people and started feeling a connection to them. I was talking about them to my family. I do not remember what I said anymore. Suddenly, they look up in horror and stare right at me. All of our windows were up and they were a good two hundred feet away. It was a public area where there were other cars, so there was no reason to pick ours out. People usually seem to avoid me at night.

I have been to some of the worst cities in the world. I have been so annoyed by this fact that I often venture boldly. I rarely find anyone willing to approach or look at me. Even in places where trouble should happen, I find myself completely left alone. I have watched sketchy people with weapons turn around or steer very wide of me.

Most of my life has been spent in the woods though. I hate the city. Lights hurt my eyes. At night, they even can blind me some. I am completely happy in the dark woods, where I can see and feel safe. I used to wander around all night. I can see how some of my own life could relate to this perception, but I can't offer any further insights.

Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:04 am

Hi, I am Poetic's little sister. My sister let me on hers so I can say what I would like to say. Tho, before I tell my story about the dream there some things I would like to go over. One I am not a follower of this path,but I do have respect for those of you that do. Second, I will leave out deeper details of people/beings,places,ect, for there own safety and mine. Now then....The dream starts with me looking for a book that I never found. So as I was about to leave the place when my sister comes to me and says, " hey sis, I have found someone that I would like you to meet." I follow her down stairs to find a man standing by himself. She talks to him.Then he looks down at me blinks and his eyes go pich black.Then he blinks again and there normal.He said,"nice to meet you."But it was not right for he did not move his lips and I heard it in my mind.I said,"nice to meet you too."Then we started to leave,but something appeared in fount of me.It was a creature.I had seen one like it before but this one was a different type.It was trying to stop me from leaving and was saying,"don't go with him/them!"and,"you have to stop no!" It followed me all the way outside and grabbed my leg, making me fall.That is when the man turned around looked at the creature and me.The creature let go and left saying,"you have been warned." The guy then pulled me by my arm out of the snow. I said,"thank you very much." I could see a suv waiting for us.......That is when my dream goes to a different part......I end up walking down stairs,by myself, to a large room. I think it was a basement,but it was made like a living room;with nice carpit and sofas.Tho, siting on the sofas and carpit,talking in whispers where at least 12 or more people. All different ages,both male and female.They all looked like every day people but....they all had pitch black eyes and they were all stairing at me in slilents. That is when I got that uneasy feeling,like with the man,but 10 times worse. And on top of that I was alone with out my sister or the guy. Then a girl about my age gets up,walks to me, and says something like,"we have been waiting for you."Then I start to panic and wake up.....I am open for anyone's opinion, and hope fully me or my sis will let me know.Hope you all have a lovely day/night. *=^.^=*

Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:22 pm

I am by no means an expert or guide, but I will offer my continued thoughts. What path you follow should not matter. We seek truth. The concept of such creatures is fairly common. Two factors come into play. In culture, we see the vampire, alien, elf, and now these stories. Each possesses power over the mind and often different eyes.

From a purely psychological level, the creatures that wants to stop you represents your shadow. Our primitive nature is where fear rests, yet it is human to be curious. Life is in motion and changing. To move to new things, we must encounter the unknown. Yet, our fear tells us to avoid the unknown. The concept is often romanticized.

The alluring unknown or fascinating presence calls us toward it, there is thrill and danger. It is part of any human developing. You can choose to accept that and move forward to embrace life, but you could also firmly decide to ignore it. I have found that making a firm choice to dismiss such things will result in them ceasing to present themselves. Yet, I believe it is largely the subconscious being denied and the conscious taking a firm grasp of life. Such individuals usually become set in their ways and unable to change.

The other way that you could view it would be as legitimate essence. The encounters that we have, could very well be based on our perception of real forces. It is possible that they are drawn to us because of our ability to connect with them. Our minds create many things that aren't there. We manifest what we understand. You see whatever creature or being that most makes sense to your own mind.

I would say that you still have the same choice. You can embrace what you see without fear. You can equally deny such influence completely and it will cease such a connection. The symbolism of looking for something, a book with knowledge/more stories that you are missing, seems relevant to this. You know these things as part of yourself, yet cannot fully connect or come to terms with them. This is also present in the man and girl you meet, as they act as the lost book. Since you could not envision it to take form as itself, it took new form as these objects.

I believe also that the girl may well be you. You are envisioning yourself empowered in this unknown world. I think that you come here to us, and through your sister, speaks loudly. Your subconscious wants to explore something new, you find yourself hesitant. That all adds up to the dream, since your sister was in it. Either way, you stand with choices. You don't have a dream like that unless you have internal conflict. Some part of you is trying to gain attention and another is reluctant to embrace it.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:19 am

(little sister) mmm....interesting.....thank you for your opinion...

Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:54 am

For some reason I would like to encounter one.

I think the fear of them stems from the fear of the unknown people fear things beyond their understanding

Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]