View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Doppelganger 

Any thoughts on these interesting spirits?

im curious to know the opinons of others =)

Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:35 pm

This is something that interests me a lot although I still need to research it more.

Closest I came to it was seeing a tall blonde guy as a kid the strange part it is the person I saw looked exactly as I do now wore the same kind of clothes ect.

This was at 4 am in the morning and it was only for a few seconds, another example that comes to mind is my brother seeing himself when walking down narrow corridors or coming around corners (nothing that could be explained as a reflection anywhere close by) sometimes as a kid

Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:09 am

Interesting =)

Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:41 am

I seen my grandfather before he passed away, he was at the doctor being checked up on and I went to his room and there he sat in the bed. I turned around and he was gone, I thought it was because he was gone.
at that time he was healthy and happy but about a week later he had a heart attack and passed away, creepiest thing I remember about that was he told my mother that he seen his wife (my grandmother) at the edge of the bed and she wanted him to come with her.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Funny, I found my doppelgänger in a movie.

"Hammer of the Gods"

The flick is alright, I watched it on netflix while I was traveling.
However, MY doppelgänger was the guy playing the lost older brother, Hakan the Ferocious. We look IDENTICAL, except I don't have a cleft chin like he does... Mine is smooth. Oh, and the hairline... I don't have the makings of such a drastic widows peak... Aside from that, it baffled own my mother when she saw it.

After reading what I just wrote, I would like to let it be known that I certainly do not have a thing for my mom.

;-)

Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:22 am

Deleted

Last edited by RedValkyrie on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:24 pm

I don't have your email. And by that I mean I don't have your email address. I am not nor have I been exchanging emails with you today, last night, or anytime you could be mistaking for something relevant to this forum.

Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]