View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Óðr 

Óðr was, from what I've read, the son of Gróa and Egill. His stepmother was Sif before she married Þórr and was taken to Ásgarðr. He became betrothed to Freyja after rescuing her from one of the Grepprs. He is also Konr's bane and waged war against the Æsir with a Jötun army and, through possession of Gambanteinn, one of the most powerful swords forged by his grandfather Völundr, whom he was avenging against the Æsir, was victorious. Despite this he was invited to join Ásgarðr and he wed Freyja. This dospelled much animosity between the Alfar, the Vanir, and the Æsir.

He was of Ívaldi's ætt, an Alfr. As an Alfr was king of Danmörk, this makes me wonder of their appearance. Just what does an Alfr look like that is different from a run-of-the-mill human? Is there a difference?

Fri May 01, 2015 6:06 pm

You wonder of trivial things yet research the most high things. If you wish to know the face of damage sooner shall you meet me, or sooner shall you know a comfortable life. It is true in this age all is lost or all is forgotten. You wish to know the face of one war-forged, you shall know soon of enough. Of all contraption of your imagination, it is true that any man has so thourhoughly suffered in some way, mostly to prove that the son-god is real.

Sun May 22, 2016 7:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]