View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Thought-biters 

I find it increasingly difficult to doubt the existence of formless beings that dwell on the cerebral electricity of men. I am also wrong about many things.

Has anyone else experimented with contacting, revealing or controlling such entities that go from soul to soul gnawing?

Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:57 pm

Baleyg wrote:
I find it increasingly difficult to doubt the existence of formless beings that dwell on the cerebral electricity of men. I am also wrong about many things.

Has anyone else experimented with contacting, revealing or controlling such entities that go from soul to soul gnawing?

Can you please expand on what these beings were called and from where you read up on them . Thanks.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:01 pm

They that may be unknown are called so many things that I can not name them specifically. It is said only that they are made of smokeless fire. What are the chances that something may live in such a fashion, and whisper small thoughts appropriate to make change in the world we perceive?

Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:55 am

Baleyg wrote:
They that may be unknown are called so many things that I can not name them specifically. It is said only that they are made of smokeless fire. What are the chances that something may live in such a fashion, and whisper small thoughts appropriate to make change in the world we perceive?

Are you saying you don't know and you have no source, so you are saying you have only thought this up from your mind, as again I am confused but I am trying to be polite.

Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:06 pm

Demons. Angels. Spirits. Ghosts. Land-ghosts. Ancestors. Djinn. Aliens. Boogiemen. Things that seem to affect peoples mood and things that seem to spread installing thoughts into the minds of men.

Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:49 pm

I think your talking about the gnostic "Archons" ,right Balyaeg?

Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:05 pm

Perhaps. Tell me what you know. I am lost beyond what the runes say to me.

What is an Archon to one who believes in the firmament and the pathway to Asgard?

What shall we call the intrusions or the whispers? What can be used to explain the nature of wicked machinations delivered by the "whisperer" through the mouth of men

Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:09 am

I believe they exist, and their origins may differ.

Some are spirits of the dead, some are creations from the mind of the other beings, some are just beings like any other, but from another side of the reality, outside of the material world.

Humans, elfs, gods, they are all different kind of beings, and so are these ones that we are talking about.

I dont have experience with this kind of being, their nature may differ.
When we deal with mysteries we are improving our experience with the unseen, so it is not uncommon to find different creatures.

Notice they are atracted by the same kind of energy that they represent. If you have a negative energy you may atract negative beings that wants to feed on energy, if you have a positive one is more likely to atract better things.

They may lie like a man would do. I would not treat them with prejudice but I would also not trust them easily either.

If you are interested on contacting them I believe you can do the same way as we do with the gods. But I would wait for a good reason for that.

I would also look for some defensive magic just in case, which I dont have any experience or advice to provide...

Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:08 am

Baleyg wrote:

I remember reading about an elderly woman in Ireland who answered, when asked about her belief in the fairy folk, "No, I do not believe in them, but there they are." Whether or not this dialogue ever took place, I find that for every legend there is a truth. My lived experiences have convinced me that there is something there and, perhaps more importantly, it is intelligent. I imagine they primarily keep to themselves just as people tend to keep to themselves and the Gods tend to keep to themselves. More than books and computers, I believe the search for "Others" is simultaneously a search for personal greatness that might attract their attention. I may be downplaying what I have encountered (on accident, mind you, not by any greatness on my part), but only to ensure objective honesty... something I respect, but view as incomplete.
R

Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:55 am

Years ago I had a vivid dream I was pushing a stroller with my son through a barren dusty type landscape with a large stagnant river to my left. Building I came up to had crumbling pieces of stone as foundation (some were husks) but one giant building as dark and shiny as onyx stood out to me. I pushed the stroller through and faceless humanoids walked past in their own world. Inside the building I could see a onxy hallway to my right that led to a basement of carved stone light by smokeless torches. Below I found a stone alter with two black shroud on the floor on either side on the ground. I took my son in my arms and walked him to the alter where I did something (it has been many years.) And the shrouds suddenly filled as if something was occupying it's space and they wanted my son. I ended up grappling with the two entities who persistently reached for him. One I slammed into a wall and it dissipated an the other stuck my han where it's head would be and somehow pulverized it's intent until I was left holding the dark robe.

I remember this dream to this day because it did not feel as if I was sleeping, I physically felt as if I existed in the Tha realm and I woke up feeling exhausted. I don't know what I would call these shapeless formless beings except that they appear to seek to attach themselves to a source and feed of leaking energy (depression, weakness, children an elderly).
I have not read about them anywheres either so I have no sources except my own experience. I would like to know what you have experienced Baleyg.

Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:24 am

I would ask all to remain hyper vigilant. I am most appreciative of your open perspectives and divination. It was worth an eye and a "brother", to find so many brothers.

My perspective?

I wish I could begin to know.

Sometimes I don't know if I am their servant or enemy. To me perhaps I can feel the attachment. It is not a whisper or a voice, but a yawning desire which as you have accurately claimed to burden the weak of mind.

When I hear the voice it feels "genetic"

Somehow the god of Abraham I was forced to worship has explained itself to be a different faith entirely.

I would not presume to assume that any life deserves answers, but I will seek them all the same.

Somewhere out there the truth is to be found and we will discover it being hyper-vigilant.

Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]