View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Greetings 

It has been a while since I have been on the forum. I always feel drawn back here seeking guidance and knowledge. Now I feel I am ready to make the choice to follow the path in seeking Odin's wisdom.

I have read here that there are many resources available to do this. What resource is a good place to start with.

I will post more as I learn.

Gimli

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:26 am

Welcome back!

Have you read "The Odin Brotherhood" by Mark Mirabelllo or the book on the Odin Brotherhood by Jack Wolf yet?

Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:03 am

Thank you. No not yet, but I will look it up and read it. Thank you for the reference.

Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:12 pm

The book by Jack Wolf is called "The Way of the Odin Brotherhood". Happy reading to you...

Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:31 am

I have finished the book called The Odin Brotherhood. I found it interesting and enlightening. Some of which made me rethink what the truth is out there. The next book now is the Way of the ODIN BROTHERHOOD by Jack Wolf. I am enjoying the reading of both books. What is the next book that I should read. Elder or Younger Eddic Verses?

Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:40 am

Gimli wrote:
I have finished the book called The Odin Brotherhood. I found it interesting and enlightening. Some of which made me rethink what the truth is out there. The next book now is the Way of the ODIN BROTHERHOOD by Jack Wolf. I am enjoying the reading of both books. What is the next book that I should read. Elder or Younger Eddic Verses?

Either. In the end, you will read both anyway.... ;)

Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]