View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
The Forum welcomes wonderer 

Welcome to the Odin Brotherhood's forum wonderer.

Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Thank you for your welcome.This seems to be what I have been looking for.
Everywhere I seem to look I find children playing at being men.
No depth to the conversation the same arguments over weather
they can go to Valhalla for emotional battles. Whether Loki can be worshiped or not.

Please forgive any grammatical errors. I'm a soldier not a poet. I wrote something in
the email to be apart of this. I would like to share with you all.

I am a warrior, a soldier. My time is done in this profession. I have done it since I was a teen and am now in my 30's. I have watched and waited. I have traveled and contemplated. It seems to me that the more Humans give there warship to something the more powerful it becomes. The Christian god has consolidated its power well. All of the highest echelons of society have been taken over by a group. I do not know its name. But I do know something besides what we see on the news controls the world.

I had dreams a long time ago. it was an old man with a beard. something about him demanded attention and respect. we would discuss things have conversations like mentor to student. he always had sun glasses on. Then one night I tried to speak with him. and he told me that I have to figure out why I keep seeing him there why do we keep meeting in my dreams. I stopped having the dreams as soon as I became a Odinist I knew why we were talking Odin had pulled me away from the Christian god.

I had a dream a few years later. In that dream I tried to enter a feasting hall. and was stopped. I was barred by a powerful being. I asked to speak to Odin I do not know why I said it. The being told me that I was not strong enough yet to meet with Odin and that he would not see me. When I woke up only one name was on my mind Hiemdall. He had bared me from speaking with Odin and the reasoning was that I did not have the power yet.

I have become more then I was. Through my will I can use my voice to sway the masses. Through determination I have prepared my body to survive any battle. Through study I have prepared my mind tactically and intellectually .I have started tattooing the Eldar Furthark on my body for a spiritual battle and in so doing started a irrevocable process of dedication to the gods and there goal. I looked up the Odin Brotherhood a long time ago. I herd the interview and read the Book.

I believe Odin calls me to battle on all planes. I think we will be fighting for mankind's very soul. I think that other secret organizations are preparing for a battle to come but they can not find the enemy. I think we are that enemy. I think the gods are taking an interest more now then they have for the last 800 years. Pawns are being moved and Battle lines defined.

I have found a new Shield wall. A new way of warfare. It reintroduces older styles of warfare with new technology. I think I have found the weakness of modern militaries and banking systems. I think the world could have a fighting chance.

I can not do this alone. I can no longer stand in the darkness hoping for light. the All Fathers lights burn fast. If I must be the candle he burns out so be it.

I think its time. If you truly believe in what is written. If there is truly a society of men and women that want to change the world. I know how to bring back the Vikinger on a global scale. Through business and warfare.

I need contact. I need to speak. I need the ancient lines of the jarls to wake up. We need to wake up. Our gods never meant for us to cower or hide. Our gods are calling us to battle. Do you not feel it? Berzerkers are awakening across the world. People are rousing. Odin calls. Please help me answer the summons.

Thank you for your time.
Wonderer

Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:39 pm

Well met Wonderer. These are powerful words and they will resound with a lot of us here. It is an honour to meet you and I know that we will all greatly benefit from your words. I am interested to hear more. Storm

Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:16 pm

Excellent introduction wonderer. As Storm said your words will resound with many here and I too look forward to hearing more of your thoughts and observations.

Welcome home warrior.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:01 am

I thank you both. I need to read and learn more of all of you...

Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Welcome wonderer, your words fit in well here... I look forward to seeing more of them.

Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:14 pm

Welcome, wonderer. May you find what you seek.

Stigandr Melrakki
The Wanderer, White Fox

Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]