View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
TheMarketLiberal, welcome 
Site Admin

The forum greets TheMarketLiberal.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:10 am

Well met, Stormr

Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello mate.
Good to see others join the OBF.
Ragnarök is coming and we need all when the time comes.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:14 pm

Thanks for letting me on, I look forward to learning about your group and having interesting conversations with you all.

I am a strong defender of Western and Enlightenment values, and I do believe that western civilization is superior to other civilizations (although I do not consider the Muslim world a civilization), that is why all the Syrians want to flood over to the West, but not too many westerners want to move to Syria.

Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:18 am

What makes you a defender of "Western and Enlightenment values"?

The reason Syrians, Afghans and Iraqis flood our countries is because they fill many nuances of a political agenda. The immigrants are basically reasons for the politicians to borrow money, from the money lenders, and they also serve as a "problem" for the native sheep so the wolves (not the politicians they are also sheep - I mean the families the sheep are working for) can bring them "solutions" in form of surveillance.

The immigrants are the antithesis brought to the thesis, because of and for the synthesis.

Before the conflict in Syria happened, Syria had no debt to the pagan Khazar families the rest of the world are indebted to and in all practicality has become slaves to.

One is either a slave or one is not. For some reason westerners has accepted their conditioning and come to the conclusion being 20%-30% slave is not being a slave at all.

I disagree.

Personally I respect the way the Khazars rule over the ones not residing on the fringes of society. Since they (The Khazars) are pagans and have been able to do this for so long, I am sure they have a very good relationship with none other than Óðin himself.

George Soros is the one pulling strings regarding the "mass immigration" to Europe, Black lives matter in the US as well as Maidan in the Ukraine.

Divide and conquer is quite beautiful to look at.
People killing people, out of base frequencies of ignorance and fear, all in favour of someone who thinks they are nothing more than bugs.

They, George Soros for example, can brag about it in front of a camera so there is no conspiracy only ignorance.

Regards Grimnir

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:42 pm

Welcome to the forum, TheMarketLiberal.
r

Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:58 am

Grimnir wrote:
What makes you a defender of "Western and Enlightenment values"?

The reason Syrians, Afghans and Iraqis flood our countries is because they fill many nuances of a political agenda. The immigrants are basically reasons for the politicians to borrow money, from the money lenders, and they also serve as a "problem" for the native sheep so the wolves (not the politicians they are also sheep - I mean the families the sheep are working for) can bring them "solutions" in form of surveillance.

The immigrants are the antithesis brought to the thesis, because of and for the synthesis.

Before the conflict in Syria happened, Syria had no debt to the pagan Khazar families the rest of the world are indebted to and in all practicality has become slaves to.

One is either a slave or one is not. For some reason westerners has accepted their conditioning and come to the conclusion being 20%-30% slave is not being a slave at all.

I disagree.

Personally I respect the way the Khazars rule over the ones not residing on the fringes of society. Since they (The Khazars) are pagans and have been able to do this for so long, I am sure they have a very good relationship with none other than Óðin himself.

George Soros is the one pulling strings regarding the "mass immigration" to Europe, Black lives matter in the US as well as Maidan in the Ukraine.

Divide and conquer is quite beautiful to look at.
People killing people, out of base frequencies of ignorance and fear, all in favour of someone who thinks they are nothing more than bugs.

They, George Soros for example, can brag about it in front of a camera so there is no conspiracy only ignorance.

Regards Grimnir

Well said. The values of the Enlightenment are what is destroying the world.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]