View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Grimnir, the forum greets you. 
Site Admin

Welcome, Grimnir.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:13 am

Tusen tack for having me.

I just found out about the OB(F) a couple of days ago, followed my intuition, and asked to join.

The reason I am here is to change the örlog of "The Hooded One".
To do this I need to understand the tool of the Æsir in order to complete my mission.

Thus, being a tool of the Æsir, I need to understand myself and my different applications/functions/abilities to do so.

Being a shaman, I know this has to do with the Viking way of altering consciousness, as a mean to find that information myself, and would love to help anyone true to their ödhr and intuition, with this magic when I've mastered it.

Although they are very powerful, I don't want to be dependent on the entities residing in the magical plants or mushrooms or tools like drums to do this.
I'd rather work my way so that all is needed is my cloak with one eye open.

I may not be the king of the Gods but I am Grimnir and that is plenty to work with.

I greet you to, my brothers.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:51 am

Well met.

Ypu speak about not being dependent on substance for shamanism but your desire to reach this state on your own and yet in another thread you speak of shrooms and brews ... curiosity leads me to ask ... ?

Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Norse Storm wrote:
Well met.

Ypu speak about not being dependent on substance for shamanism but your desire to reach this state on your own and yet in another thread you speak of shrooms and brews ... curiosity leads me to ask ... ?

There are many ways to reach the same goal, altered states of consciousness in this case, and I do think both mushrooms and Ayahuasca are great ways to do this.

But If I don't know any other way, what am I suppose to do if I don't have any mushrooms available?

I could, as many shamans do, use a drum.

But what if I don't have a drum available?

Personally I wouldn't be able to do much without these things as it is now.

I am dependent on having them around to alter my consciousness and travel through worlds.

The mushrooms, drums and the brews are good ways but they should, for me, not be the only way.

Reading about Somafera I got intrigued by that it can work with thought patterns as catalyst.

My goal is to be able to have my consciousness split at any time on my command without any outside "tools".

The reason I speak good about the mushrooms is that they help people.

I am egoistic in the sense that I like being kind and to help people even if they don't know it them self.

I like working in the shadows but I only do as I want and in this incarnation that is being nice.

In oher incarnations I've done some "very horrible things" but they have been for the benefit of all even if it isn't that obvious to most.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:05 pm

Welcome to the forum, Grimnir.
r

Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]