View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
The forum greets it's newest member - vidarsworker 

Welcome to the forum.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:15 am

Introduction, as per requested:

Hello, I am Vidars worker. I talk a little more than Vidar, but he doesn't really need to talk because he is so focused on creating the right tool to defeat the Fenris wolf. It takes a lot of focus to spend thousands of years making shoes out of scrap leather. I imagine he doesn't talk much, because it interferes with his deep thoughts on avenging his father and surviving Ragnarok so that our folk can continue on through the infinite circle (or sphere) of time.
No, I am not pretending to be sent from the gods or anything. My name was chosen simply because I rarely hear anything said about Vidar. I never hear toasts to Vidar, yet is he not someone we should always remember considering that he is Son of Odin and Allfathers avenger and will help to rebuild after the great cosmic battle? So my hope is that from this chosen name that more thought will be given to such an important member of the As.
I have been walking the path of the Brotherhood for some years now. Although not an official member, I have performed the rituals and pondered the onion of the Brotherhood for half of my adult life - that is not saying much as I am a younger (but not young) adult.

Future disclaimer: anything that I say is my personal opinion. Others, including the Brotherhood may agree or disagree. I do not believe that my word is "gospel" ;) I am here as a seeker who has already found many things.

Thank you for the welcome.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:45 am

Interesting. Thank you for the share. Welcome. Stormr

Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:54 am

Welcome to the forum, vidarsworker. I look forward to learning more about your perspective.
r

Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]