View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Hail! 

"Ignorance is bliss" ... maybe if the ignorant are ultimately protected by the wise and knowledgeable.

Within the past year I have experienced a time of great suffering, coupled with spiritual awakening. Physically and mentally, I have gone through periods of rapid mental expansion and chaotic energy. At one point I slept 6 hours in a period of 5 days/nights and it was not of my own accord. I have been hospitalized thrice.

The doctors call it Bi polar, characterized by periods of mania bordering on psychosis and pits of depression. It is not overly difficult to be depressed or infused with raw spirit in today's existence. As the individual reflects the whole, the whole reflects the individual. And each respond in relative accordance with the other.

The common doctor's answer to manic depression is usually debilitating medication that throttles the spirit.

My own ignorance may have led me to the societal entrapment I have endured. My suffering and empathy have led me to seek knowledge in esoteric realms, for myself and for those I love.

Armed with a sword of knowledge, a body of wisdom, and fueled by a relentless spirit we may combat the limp suffering of the planes. We may provide the weak and ill-equipped with greater gifts than their collection plate agencies can offer.

There is always another way.

Hail!

Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:53 pm

I look forward to your posts,

Stands Alone

Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:13 pm

May you find your answers among the many Knowledgeable Brothers and Sisters here.

Beowulf

Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:24 pm
Site Admin

Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:51 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome from another bipolar warrior :wink:

Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]