View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Acceptance of Christianity 

Hello. I might be a lost child filled with hatred, but I can't stand this anymore. I have so much hate reserved for Christians and the Christian god. I can never accept that my countrymen accept their forefather's mutilation in order to secure Christianity a foothold in Scandinavia. I have lost nearly all contact with my family because of this. They are Christians, and me and my grandfather are strongly against Christianity. My grandmother is moderately against Christianity, my mother was a firm Odinist to my knowledge. But they are almost all dead, and I am the last hope remaining for the family. At some times it might seem as if I'm more against Christianity than I am for Odinism. This may be because I recognize Odinism as a blessing and a cure for our people, while Christianity is the curse and pest. I have a bigger motivation to destroying our enemies than protecting our allies, so to speak. I've converted several Christians, and they're very hostile to Christianity today even years after my departure of their daily life or management. I continue in my "guerrilla warfare" in order to destroy traces of Christianity in my countries. I'm not a man of a single country, I'm a man of Midgard.

There's so much moderate acceptance for Christianity in this group that I'm beginning to consider that OB has a role within it. I swear I'll severely injure anyone who praises the Christian god at my doorstep, this angers me so much. Initially I loved OB so much because I felt like I had found my kinsmen, but now I feel like I've found my insignificant allies. No offense to the users of this board of whom I hold considerable respect for, including the two administrators to my knowledge, but some of the users you accept are some people who would be more appropriate in my dog's diet rather than the forum. This might be considered a 'treacherous' comment, but does wisdom mean that we should forget the history and not hold contemporary Christians somewhat responsible? What about the graves of my beloved forefathers, who have Christian graves and churches above them? Nothing can provoke so much anger in me as this. In fact I'd point my general instability towards the Christian influence on my family. Once a strong faction in old times, we've become a Christian puppet. I take extreme distance from this.
I guess the question is pretty direct; why aren't we burning them to the ground? A lot of users here have Christian family members, which can't be avoided I guess. But this leads to people being moderate in terms of Christianity, and I can't relate to that. Tell me right away if I don't belong here and I'll be away, but I'll never accept this moderate stance against Christianity. You might be an Odinist, but your forefathers probably didn't suffer the blade for the price of our gods. And if they did, what are you doing to fight it now? Preaching in a board, living an honest life in solitude? Is that the warriors way?

What about the Odinist Brotherhood? You're staying hidden although the real threat from being destroyed by Christians is over. Iceland has promised safe haven, Scandinavia has several covert groups that can suit your needs, and plenty of people to fight for your cause - I really mean plenty. I know this from personal experience. Still, you pride yourself in secrecy and wisdom, while our beliefs are soured by science fiction and children's tales. Is that who we are? Scary monsters in the night? An able man can do things a government cannot ever achieve. Again, I apologize for any offense perceived by faithful Odinists. I've just experienced deaths at Christian hands one too many. I don't know, but this anger - I cannot satisfy the hunger it has.

Edit: We spend more time amassing wisdom that most likely dies with us loners than actually raising children of our gods. Of course it never hurts to have wisdom and knowledge, but for my part it's enough to know what they have done to us. I don't fear their retribution, they should fear ours. They laugh at us while they're making similarities with Tor and Loki with The Avengers movie. Really, that's what teenagers today associate our gods with; cartoon stories. And here we are, sitting in our 'wisdom' and safekeeping the secrets while they build their temples joyfully above our graves. Do you really intend to tell me that generations of berserkers have kept quiet this long? If I'm not a berskerker, their rage would definitely exceed mine, but still they would want to keep it in secret instead of performing grievous harm upon the enemy? No human could convince me of this. And if our gods accept this defeat, they are weak. But I don't believe they are weak, I believe you are weak in action. What would be the difficulty of having a "test" branch of the OB, which were meant to be more proactive? They risk getting killed by Christians? Where do I ******* sign up? WHY is the world so moderate today? That's a rhetorical question, you don't need to answer that - it's pretty obvious. Scientists are predicting the Iceage in a few hundred years or so, which obviously marks the beginning of Ragnarok since we aren't doing jack **** about it other than keeping secrets in vaults. I'll die for Odin and his followers, why do you take this dignified death from me by hiding?

Should this thread be deleted, I'll make sure to keep the document and make it the most commercialized flyer in the UK. Then you've rolled the dice as to whether I or you tarnished our pretentious reputation. Should an official of OB take heed to this, I'm easy to find; ask your admin. Although I'm sure the majority here will start with some generic ******** which reminds me more of Christianity than of real Odinistic values. Shame on you if you conform to this, you are no son of Odin.

**We even censor words here.

Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:46 am

There is no doubt that the blood of our ancestors burns in your veins Galskap. I also hear much truth in your words. To
Christianity is indeed a poison that can seep slowly into our lives with such subtleness that we are often blind to its origins and unaware of the end results - the pollution of our true nature. But there are also those who are fully aware of the insidious nature of the Christian influence and walk calmly through the minefield it creates.

One thing that I would urge you to bear in mind is this: the Christianity you encounter today is a pathetic shadow of the menace that our ancestors faced centuries ago. And even then, it was not so much Christ who was powerful but rather powerful men who pursued their own agendas using Christ as the excuse.

Another thing to remember is the goal of the Brotherhood is to honor the Gods and preserve the lore. Both of these goals are best accomplished through individual efforts. That is the strength of the Brotherhood, each individual determines his or her methodology based solely on their individual situation AND their personal strengths and weaknesses.

Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:17 pm

I am actually very public in sharing lore and beliefs. This group helps increase the quantity and quality in almost all I write.

The secrecy is very useful, it means men and women here are judged by the strength of their words as opposed to any other mitigating factor.

The great news is with Odinism becoming mainstream people like my family no longer need to feel obligated to hide our family traditions for fear of reprisal. There are dozens of Odinist groups and pages on the internet. I feel this one serves a very clear and necessary purpose.

In my personal opinion on Christianity: No religion spread by a sword can live- they are rootless. People come to Odinism, mostly, by a direct call from our God's and honorable ancestors. From my observation, Yahweh doesn't answer the 'Godphone' much.

You don't seem 'lost' from my perspective, just frustrated.

Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:45 am

The problem with Odinism becoming "mainstream", Tyrienne, is that all sorts of fools have begun to claim allegiance to the old ways. You yourself have had contact with people who, whilst claiming to be odinists, were only interested in acting the part a few nights and dressing up. The good news is that we may find some wolves amongst this flock of sheep who claim the title of Odin's follower.

Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:17 pm

Locke wrote:
The problem with Odinism becoming "mainstream", Tyrienne, is that all sorts of fools have begun to claim allegiance to the old ways. You yourself have had contact with people who, whilst claiming to be odinists, were only interested in acting the part a few nights and dressing up. The good news is that we may find some wolves amongst this flock of sheep who claim the title of Odin's follower.

Well, so far every consistent poster I met here seems pretty legitimate and sincere to my best discernment...

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:06 pm

I cannot speak for other 'odinist' websites or forums, but in my short while here I have noticed that a lot of new forum members never post, or if/when they do, it is only for a short while - I can only summise as to the reasons for that, which I'm sure you can too. However, possibly a big contributing factor to that may be that we are not radical, we are here to learn and to discuss. Our actions are in our lives. This is not something 'fashionable' odinists aspire to. Therefore, as mentioned many times before on this forum, they weed themselves out. Storm

Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:38 pm

The unworthy exclude themselves, as is written in Mirabello's book. This forum has sincere regulars, yes, but I was refering to Odinism as a whole. This forum attracts seekers of knowledge, and this is shown by the users and their posts.

Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:48 pm

The unworthy exclude themselves, as is written in Mirabello's book. This forum has sincere regulars, yes, but I was refering to Odinism as a whole. This forum attracts seekers of knowledge, and this is shown by the users and their posts.

Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:48 pm

You make excellent points Galskap.

Christianity is more than a fading specter of the past, it is the shadow that withers the forests and corrupts the soil. It indiscriminately permits and encourages unrestrained slaughters of Miðgarðar's animals. It has allowed the establishment of lazy cultures everywhere and institutions our long ago ancestors would never have tolerated from law enforcement to prisons to schools. No man exports his defense to another, permits any King or Ruler to intimidate him with confinement, or allows strangers to raise his kids for him.

Yet these things are, and it is Ásatrú that can bring the light of Ásgarðr once more to the world.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:00 am

Blodhrafn, you make excellent points with regard to Xtianity's demise - I have noticed recently that there are more and more 'posts' on social media asking people to 'like' or 'amen' posts reinforcing xtianity - most people do so blindly, as that is what they are indoctrinated to do - accept whatever is given to them at face value without asking "why?". Perhaps the few are scared and are trying to ensure the herd is compliant? Storm

Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:06 am

Galskap wrote:
What about the Odinist Brotherhood? You're staying hidden although the real threat from being destroyed by Christians is over. Iceland has promised safe haven, Scandinavia has several covert groups that can suit your needs, and plenty of people to fight for your cause - I really mean plenty. I know this from personal experience. Still, you pride yourself in secrecy and wisdom, while our beliefs are soured by science fiction and children's tales. Is that who we are? Scary monsters in the night? An able man can do things a government cannot ever achieve. Again, I apologize for any offense perceived by faithful Odinists. I've just experienced deaths at Christian hands one too many. I don't know, but this anger - I cannot satisfy the hunger it has.

They must stay hidden.

A force more powerful and more dangerous than the Xians has arisen. While the power of the Xians fades into nothingness, this new force grows. A second dark age is coming. Just as the Xians executed pagans and burned witches, this new force will collect, torture, and attempt to "rehabilitate" (reprogram) everyone who disagrees with its ideology.

It's not a religion this time. However it is also not just a trend. It is a formal organization. What is happening is a purposeful, deliberate manipulation on the public at large. (Which, being mostly xian sheep, they are susceptible to.)

The winds aren't changing on their own.

The role of the OB may lie in preparing for their eventual overthrow, but it can't stop them from getting into power. They're probably already too strong to stop.

The key to their power is that they're still hidden. They see everything they do as a legitimate act of world government (which they believe they are), but without the public's knowledge. So, when dealing with them, all of your rights are meaningless. They need not honor your right to free religion, free speech, search and seizure, or even freedom of thought. Not unless it suits their needs.

You're best off if they dont know about you. If they come for you or your family (I'm not sure, but I think they're not above attacking families), nothing can stop them. They have enough agents in legitimate positions of government that the police will stand down and get out of their way. (Believing you are a terrorist or something.)

And on that note..... I think I'm going to stop talking about them. Since this is a public forum. You'll notice I've been careful not to mention their name, and left out other important details. But I figure the gods will guide you to that particular information if they feel you need to know.

However it is important not to fool yourself into thinking that the decadence of our time is just an accident. It is deliberate. An early stage preparation for a second stage. Sun Tsu said that a victorious warrior wins first and then goes to war. These people have clearly read his book.

Quote:
Edit: We spend more time amassing wisdom that most likely dies with us loners than actually raising children of our gods. Of course it never hurts to have wisdom and knowledge, but for my part it's enough to know what they have done to us. I don't fear their retribution, they should fear ours. They laugh at us while they're making similarities with Tor and Loki with The Avengers movie. Really, that's what teenagers today associate our gods with; cartoon stories. And here we are, sitting in our 'wisdom' and safekeeping the secrets while they build their temples joyfully above our graves. Do you really intend to tell me that generations of berserkers have kept quiet this long? If I'm not a berskerker, their rage would definitely exceed mine, but still they would want to keep it in secret instead of performing grievous harm upon the enemy? No human could convince me of this. And if our gods accept this defeat, they are weak. But I don't believe they are weak, I believe you are weak in action. What would be the difficulty of having a "test" branch of the OB, which were meant to be more proactive? They risk getting killed by Christians? Where do I ******* sign up? WHY is the world so moderate today? That's a rhetorical question, you don't need to answer that - it's pretty obvious. Scientists are predicting the Iceage in a few hundred years or so, which obviously marks the beginning of Ragnarok since we aren't doing jack **** about it other than keeping secrets in vaults. I'll die for Odin and his followers, why do you take this dignified death from me by hiding?

Should this thread be deleted, I'll make sure to keep the document and make it the most commercialized flyer in the UK. Then you've rolled the dice as to whether I or you tarnished our pretentious reputation. Should an official of OB take heed to this, I'm easy to find; ask your admin. Although I'm sure the majority here will start with some generic ******** which reminds me more of Christianity than of real Odinistic values. Shame on you if you conform to this, you are no son of Odin.

**We even censor words here.

If you hate the Xians too much, it will make you blind to the new threat.

Certainly Xianity is to be dispised, but killing them now would be like waiting to take revenge on an enemy until they're old and weak, and can't fight you anyway.

Jesus is a wrinkled old man in a retirement home right now.

Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:29 am

I believe that you are absolutely correct 8-j. It is also very wise not to post terminology associated with this group as particular words and phrases are easily searchable (secrets are extremely difficult to hide on the internet).

Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:04 am

I have a family that I must watch out for. I won't and understandably can't speak out, but I see the words and I feel the second dark age. I agree it's no coincidence we are here on Midgard at this time. We all have an individual path but ultimately we all may just be the force that lies behind mankind's future victories.

The giants before you are smaller than the Gods behind you. Hail the Aesir and Vanir.

Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:37 pm

This world is deteriorating quickly. Let it be known OP: Every single one on this forum are different. I do not speak for the Brotherhood, I only speak as a participant on this forum.
I do not accept Christianity as anything other than a Cancerous Semitic Tumor on the European race. I would be a miserable person to go around with a chip on my shoulder about it. I find Christians humorous and pitiful at the same time. Kind of like when you hear a messed up joke that makes you laugh and then moan afterwards cause you know you should not have laughed.
I am open about who and what I am, but I don't shout it from the roof tops because why? I have it tattooed on me. I live my life as a Odinist warrior. If you come to my home you will find shrines to the Aesir, Vanir, and immediate ancestors.
When I say Odinist warrior, I mean that literally, as I have worked for the Navy police and the US Army Infantry. I feel no need to get online and type militant like a keyboard warrior.
A handful of people I associate with know about my religion and we speak about it regular because they find it interesting and/or follow the old ways as well.
Many others assume I am a Christian because they see me as an honourable, moral person -even though I can be a bit of an *******.
Others probably just don't care whether I am religious or not. I don't bring it up much.
What makes you think you know anyone?
Somebody mentioned Sun Tsu on here. I would like to leave you with a quote from Machiavelli's book The Prince to meditate on. This is true advice to would be kings and great advice for warriors:
"Be as MIGHTY as a lion, but SLY as a fox."
A lion in all his might is easily ensnared. A fox, though not the most powerful critter, is very hard to trap.
OP- Sometimes it can be frustrating to look at this world, but we each must find our own way. HAIL!

Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]