View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Family 

Hello my friends, a family is the most important in life and the most wonderful moment of my life was when I became a father, only people with children will understand. How does your family look like? How many kids do you have? Let this be the place where we can talk about these private things.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:41 pm

I want a son very badly, but my loved one refuses because "I will not let our baby grow up unhappy". I respect that.

Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:18 pm

I have a daughter who will be three years old on the eve of summer solstice. She is a strong willed, determined child and speaks both English and German as first languages. I would like to have another child, if the gods will it, and preferably a son. If I have a son, I would encourage him to choose the warrior's path, like my grandfather and my husband's grandfather. It is time to renew the warrior spirit in our families.

Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:34 pm

I have a daughter from a previous relationship that I don't see but have 4 kids living with me at the min (wife's 3 from previous marriage and one daughter with me)
Would love to encourage the two boys to the warrior path but they are naturally more bookish and will not force them into a direction they aren't comfortable with (though I actively encourage them to stand up for themselves)
The two girls on the other hand need no encouragement, if any of them was more likely to be a warrior it would be my youngest! Though a girly girl she doesn't suffer fool's and is naturally strong willed (as is her older sister), she beats up her older siblings and she's only 5 lol.
Sometimes I wish I'd of had a son but it's my wyrd to only have girls and am happy with that :)
I'm gently steering the kids towards the northern way but in this part of the UK the school's are pretty mainstream Christian, the brainwashing continues but am working to break it (was Catholic schooled all my life and know full well how practiced they are at it)

Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Girls are just as strong as boys. Do not wite them off. Their strength lies in their character not just in brawn.

My two are early and mid teens. They have both begun to turn their backs on the abrahmic ways. I have not lectured them or spoken in great depth of our ways only planted seeds in the hope that they will naturally grow and walk the path. Belief is a choice and only theirs to choose. Indoctrination only leads to soldiers. We are warriors and leaders. Stormr

Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:34 am

Well said stomr :)
Don't raise a princess, train a shield maiden lol

Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:21 am

Skygge wrote:
Well said stomr :)
Don't raise a princess, train a shield maiden lol

I want my daughter to learn martial arts and how to defend herself. Even now, she takes on kids twice her size, mostly just in play. Only one child, a boy the same age as her, but bigger, can stand his ground with her. In all other cases she dominates over other kids. Of course, I don't tolerate bullying, but I'm rather impressed by how fearless and assertive she is, though it can be quite trying as parents to contend with! Haha!
Nothing wrong with girls! And the world needs strong women just as much as it needs strong men.

Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]