View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Odin v. Christ for the Salvation of Europe 

The following links were shared with me on another forum, and I immediately thought of people here. It is a two part article, which I think many of you will find interesting.

http://www.therevolutionaryconservative ... stiny.html

http://www.therevolutionaryconservative ... stiny.html

Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:49 am

These articles really sum up how I feel, and despite my earlier leanings toward the Celtic pantheon, it was the prevailing warrior spirit of Odinism that ultimately drew me in. I love the fierceness of the gods, the bravery of their folk, however few they may now be in number. I really believe our only hope is to remember our past, and our roots.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:59 am

I've said it before and I will say it again: The Jews don't see Jeebus as their savior, but he quite literally was. Through his psychological warfare that was carried on by his adherents including the jew peter who was the first pope of the catholic church, he has other bigger countries looking out for the jews 2000 years later.
Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries since then for their manipulation and money changing. Unfortunately the world wars decimated so many European people that a lot of our best blood has died. Look at Germany. What is going on now is a far cry from when Hitler or the Kaisers ran the show. I am not idolizing Hitler here. He messed up by trying to take over other European countries. In that day and time, they probably would have left him alone had he kept it in Germany. World War 2 was a big victory for the jews.
White people of European descent are completely lost, following a religion that openly asks its adherents to be like sheep. A good christian has no problem saying they are the sheep and jeebus is their shepard. Poor little sheep. Poor little wannabe jews.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:09 pm

sweinodinsson wrote:
I've said it before and I will say it again: The Jews don't see Jeebus as their savior, but he quite literally was. Through his psychological warfare that was carried on by his adherents including the jew peter who was the first pope of the catholic church, he has other bigger countries looking out for the jews 2000 years later.
Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries since then for their manipulation and money changing. Unfortunately the world wars decimated so many European people that a lot of our best blood has died. Look at Germany. What is going on now is a far cry from when Hitler or the Kaisers ran the show. I am not idolizing Hitler here. He messed up by trying to take over other European countries. In that day and time, they probably would have left him alone had he kept it in Germany. World War 2 was a big victory for the jews.
White people of European descent are completely lost, following a religion that openly asks its adherents to be like sheep. A good christian has no problem saying they are the sheep and jeebus is their shepard. Poor little sheep. Poor little wannabe jews.

*giggles* So true. I would dispute one thing, though. When he struck out against Poland, it was in defense of German Prussians. This being in violation of the treaty of Versailles gave the allies just the excuse they were looking for to declare war on Germany. It was one of his major priorities to unite the former German territories back under the German state, which I do not disagree with.
Have you read his book, btw? I haven't gotten very far into it, but the more I learn about him the more I respect and admire him.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:53 pm

I think Ragnarok might be the only thing that saves us. Maybe we will survive for some centuries to come in smaller pockets of Europe and North America. Hopefully we don't end up on reservations or in ghettos but it is possible.
I'm always ready for a good fight, but I don't see our people fighting for anything other than their own destruction.
I really wonder if this reawakening that is going on is so that the gods will have a bigger army. Just a thought.
I think the best thing that could happen to this planet is a restart. As much as I love life, I would give it up if it would help save our people. My spirit will continue on. I love new adventures.

edited:
and yes I read Mein Kampf about 15 years ago. I don't remember much other than being able to give a synopsis of his life.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:22 pm

sweinodinsson wrote:
I think Ragnarok might be the only thing that saves us. Maybe we will survive for some centuries to come in smaller pockets of Europe and North America. Hopefully we don't end up on reservations or in ghettos but it is possible.
I'm always ready for a good fight, but I don't see our people fighting for anything other than their own destruction.
I really wonder if this reawakening that is going on is so that the gods will have a bigger army. Just a thought.
I think the best thing that could happen to this planet is a restart. As much as I love life, I would give it up if it would help save our people. My spirit will continue on. I love new adventures.

edited:
and yes I read Mein Kampf about 15 years ago. I don't remember much other than being able to give a synopsis of his life.

Read it again, with all the knowledge you have acquired over the years. If I would have started reading even 10 years ago, I would not have been capable of seeing the parallels to our modern times. In fact, it is almost like he is making observations about the present! Telling about his life, rose early years, shows a voice of reason in him, rather than blind prejudice and hatred.
It's strange, but much of what he describes of his transition from childhood naïveté to the awareness of an informed adult and the way he gained his acquaintance with the world and politics reminds me much of myself. Seriously, I kid you not. It's really strange to see such profound similarities.
My father is a self made man, hailing from working class parents, he worked hard to become something. As a result, I grew up very well off, though we mostly led a simple life, and I never could understand why the workers earned so little, while my father had so much. It really bothered me to see people struggling for their survival while working so hard. After leaving home and getting married, I had to experience first hand what poverty really is. I never stopped question in the world around me, and as a result, I have never seen the world in the same way as everyone else. Which has led me to such topics as this. To ask the really difficult questions means you sometimes get answers you did not expect. For me, this has been religion, politics, social and moral values, and even history.
Anyway, I could go on and on, so I'll just stop here.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:48 pm

If you like that then you might like Dr. David Duke MY AWAKENING or George Lincoln Rockwells WHITE POWER.
George Lincoln Rockwells book made me think of whats going on today. It is the quicker read of the two.
Dukes book is very informative with sources all through it as I recall. He is a christian.

I wouldn't be surprised if the haters give me grief over these book suggestions. Oh well.

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:22 am

Salvation is over-rated.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:44 pm

sweinodinsson wrote:
If you like that then you might like Dr. David Duke MY AWAKENING or George Lincoln Rockwells WHITE POWER.
George Lincoln Rockwells book made me think of whats going on today. It is the quicker read of the two.
Dukes book is very informative with sources all through it as I recall. He is a christian.

I wouldn't be surprised if the haters give me grief over these book suggestions. Oh well.

This is a very touchy subject with most people. Even the most awake to the hidden world around them, it is incredibly difficult for the vast majority to wrap their minds around. But unless people keep an open mind to the hard truths, they'll never be able to discern the lies.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:43 pm

Anyone who thinks the truth is immutable does not serve the subtle one, and neither is that one keen to the hardest truth.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:18 am

Baleyg wrote:
Anyone who thinks the truth is immutable does not serve the subtle one, and neither is that one keen to the hardest truth.

In the case of events which have come to pass, the truth remains the same. Only our awareness of that truth changes. What we come to believe is truth is not always synonymous with true.
What I meant by hard truths are those which are the most difficult to believe. In the case of which we speak here, regarding historical events, we have for so long been taught lies that there are few who can shed light on what really did happen. How much of what we were taught to believe is true and how much is falsehoods? Perhaps we will never know the whole of it, but I for one will not let belief get in the way of truth. It is belief which is truly immutable, as it evolves with our growing awareness and understanding.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:28 pm

I read Mein Kampf over a decade ago also but there are huge translation issues in the older editions. I recently read the "Uncensored New Ford Translation". And WOW. Easier one of my favorite books now where I couldn't even finish the old translation.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Education and examination may hope to lead one down the proper path. It is probably true that much more is false than true, so with that assumption it would not be wise to believe that anything is true. That is my constant assumption, so your claim that my belief is mutable is untrue. I never felt anything, but death. The only truth.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:32 pm

Baleyg wrote:
Education and examination may hope to lead one down the proper path. It is probably true that much more is false than true, so with that assumption it would not be wise to believe that anything is true. That is my constant assumption, so your claim that my belief is mutable is untrue. I never felt anything, but death. The only truth.

Baleyg, what you are doing is choosing not to be guided by belief but by fact and truth, as I have done. We all will have moments where we believe this or that, however temporarily, but blind belief is the worst. How many people have allowed themselves to be misled by their belief and refusal to ask questions and be skeptical of what they are told?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:01 pm

Fand wrote:
Baleyg wrote:

Baleyg, what you are doing is choosing not to be guided by belief but by fact and truth, as I have done. We all will have moments where we believe this or that, however temporarily, but blind belief is the worst. How many people have allowed themselves to be misled by their belief and refusal to ask questions and be skeptical of what they are told?

Isn't that the definition of Faith though, suspension of scepticism and reliance on religious text for answers??

Thu May 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Yes, it isn't any different to recorded history where claims are made but evidence is lacking or tampered with. It applies to religion, history, science, politics, everything, and especially that which might be used to control us.

Thu May 04, 2017 9:36 pm

I develop faith by testing the truth, many have faith in being told what the truth is without test.

Fri May 05, 2017 12:06 am

Baleyg wrote:
I develop faith by testing the truth, many have faith in being told what the truth is without test.

That's a good way to put it. Or you might say perspective. Cheers!

Sat May 06, 2017 9:58 pm

sweinodinsson wrote:

The late William Buckley said that a progressive was a man who belived in free speech and the airing of other viewpoints and was shocked and offended to discover there exist other viewpoints.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]