View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Can i be NATURALLY blonde again? 

My hair was very blonde during my childhood, even my eyebrows was blonde but unfortunately my hair started to change the color with 10~12 years and now is pretty dark and i personally love blonde hair. I don't wanna "paint" because i have short hair and have blonde hair and black beard and eyebrows is silly. There are any way to be naturally blonde again?

Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:56 pm

Lol I'm in the same boat, I used to have very pale ash blond hair but years of shinning my head has turned it to what can be best described as dirty blond :( fortunately though I am now 40 and my beard is starting to resemble a dirty blond badger, if it keeps this up I'm gonna end up looking like Santa :)
Aside from bleaching I'm not sure there is much one can do though, I've heard lemon juice can lighten hair but not 100% on that.

Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:29 am

Growing your hair longer will make it appear lighter as the hair has longer to bleach in the sun. You can also use natural aids like lemon juice, or products like "sun-in". A light peroxide spritz can lighten hair too. Don't use straight peroxide lol. Not sure about the eyevbrows and beard. My hair dirtied up as well, but instead of getting really dark strands I got red instead. So it all blends in a bit better. But the aforementioned suggestions would help with the hair.

Stigandr Melrakki
The Wanderer, White Fox

Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:26 pm

StigandrMelrakki wrote:
Growing your hair longer will make it appear lighter as the hair has longer to bleach in the sun. You can also use natural aids like lemon juice, or products like "sun-in". A light peroxide spritz can lighten hair too. Don't use straight peroxide lol. Not sure about the eyevbrows and beard. My hair dirtied up as well, but instead of getting really dark strands I got red instead. So it all blends in a bit better. But the aforementioned suggestions would help with the hair.

Stigandr Melrakki
The Wanderer, White Fox

Personally I've resigned myself to then grizzled badger look, although apparently I look younger than the total skinhead look I used to sport (have grown hair for the first time in 22 years, enjoy it whilst it lasts I say lol).

Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:28 pm

You need to spend as much time in the sunshine paying homage to Sunna as you did as a child. :)

Our people get lighter hair when we are out in nature- when I do not leave the house very often my hair can get almost black...but the longer I am outside, the more auburn I become. My husband is a bright redhead, but in high sunlight his hair turns honey-blonde.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:25 am

Thanks everyone for the answers. About the sun, i live in a country with a very strong sun(i don't live in Europe but i have Portuguese, Italian and Swiss ancestry) so the sun isn't like the sun of central/north europe. This is my skin after 3 days with a strong sun in "Santa Catarina"
https://s8.postimg.org/9xoafnp79/minhapeleapossol.jpg

I will try a "clearing shampoo". Anyone here have used?

Wed May 03, 2017 2:26 am

runewolf wrote:
Thanks everyone for the answers. About the sun, i live in a country with a very strong sun(i don't live in Europe but i have Portuguese, Italian and Swiss ancestry) so the sun isn't like the sun of central/north europe. This is my skin after 3 days with a strong sun in "Santa Catarina"
https://s8.postimg.org/9xoafnp79/minhapeleapossol.jpg

Use plenty of aloe vera on your sunburn in the future, man!

Wed May 03, 2017 4:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]