View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
The calling of the runes 

Yesterday while consulting the runes something magic appear and i could saw somethign completely different, felt completely different. For the first time i receveid such a strong reaction while using the runes for a long time.

I know to better understand them there is no other way then learning and learning even more but i would like to know if someone else could also share how was their first expereince like this with runes? what happend? i can not explain in words myself

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:54 am

Board index >> Odin Brotherhood >> Mystical Experiences

MunrSkapr wrote:
Upon my very first meditation directed toward and focused on the rune I had chosen to study first, I flet no connection. My mind and spirit, body and flesh were empty of stimulation.

Then, I stated aloud as I focused on the symbol of algiz,"I believe in your power."

This was not a shout nor a whisper... but, simply a statement. After which I physically felt the very real exhilaration of mind, body, spirit and flesh.

I have since always been able to repeat this experience in lesser potence.
What I ask of you my brothers is if you have experienced such and if so, what have you noticed resulting in your everyday life?

I for instance saw resolution of a great and painful trial come to a close and have recently seen karma pay a visit Upon my nemesis more wrathful than I could ever have wished.

I hope this helps you grow and find that which you seek. My path in learning the runes continues as well and I try to share here as I hit walls or make breakthroughs.

Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:17 am

MunrSkapr wrote:
Board index >> Odin Brotherhood >> Mystical Experiences

MunrSkapr wrote:
Upon my very first meditation directed toward and focused on the rune I had chosen to study first, I flet no connection. My mind and spirit, body and flesh were empty of stimulation.

Then, I stated aloud as I focused on the symbol of algiz,"I believe in your power."

This was not a shout nor a whisper... but, simply a statement. After which I physically felt the very real exhilaration of mind, body, spirit and flesh.

I have since always been able to repeat this experience in lesser potence.
What I ask of you my brothers is if you have experienced such and if so, what have you noticed resulting in your everyday life?

I for instance saw resolution of a great and painful trial come to a close and have recently seen karma pay a visit Upon my nemesis more wrathful than I could ever have wished.

I hope this helps you grow and find that which you seek. My path in learning the runes continues as well and I try to share here as I hit walls or make breakthroughs.

thnkas for sharing your experience its about to keep trying and seeking more knowledge always

Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]