View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Police and other Justice Bringers 

Fjolnir wrote:
A man I respect has said that in his eyes the police are no longer the good guys. "They have in many cases become the thugs enforcing the will of the corrupt; of the corporate cartels.."

My friend's words might have been seen as absurd twenty years ago but now...now they have a much more authentic ring to them.

Poison can do a lot of damage in twenty years.

Those who hold to their oaths and carry out their duties in a just and honorable manner are often invisible within the ranks of the inept and the corrupt.

That there are third parties who also fan the flames to advance their own agenda does little to help.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:33 pm

Indeed it is sad that the good guys who remain are overshadowed by sociopathic bullies with badges and guns

Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:23 pm

bucky wrote:
Here's my gift of wisdom gained through experience.

Police are cowards, weak, and abuse power. They
are thirsty to oppress and hurt others in whatever
way they can. I have been subjected to abuse from
pigs that some falsely believe are 'Warriors'. It is not
a fantasy or a metaphorical statement.

I have been driven out 15 miles into the bush by police
in -55 (below zero) in nothing but a t-shirt and jeans.

I have fought and beat down 5-6 man Jail SWAT teams
by myself over 30-40 times while completely naked in
a solitary confinement cell, laughing hysterically foaming
at the mouth. Ofcourse I always lost, but that didnt
matter. When I hit the unit I was the most feared and
respected guy on the block. A 20 year old fish. With NO
jail experience. I was the wolf. I was the king of the unit
my entire stay. Because I was not afraid of guards.

F*** the police. A REAL WARRIOR will defend what
he has to protect. Whether that be his dignity or
respect, wife, home, car whatever. People do not
mess with me, because I will quickly destroy them.

I will NOT call the police. I had a guy the size of
Brock Lesnar try robbing me when I lived in a room
the size of a jail cell, in a ghetto complex that is
the murder capital of my city. This steroid fool
ran from me and dialed 9-11.

Another time a young punk decided to kill me.
Confronted me with a knife and ran 2 street
blocks as I chased him. I was unarmed foaming at
the mouth ready to teach him about knives.

I DO NOT have to call the police. If someone
comes at me or anyone I love I will destroy
them with the same hate and aggression they
send at me. I embrace Algiz and slay them
with their own turmoil. Cops do get called
and I escape.

Another time I fought a punk high on meth
so this guy was indestructible. My older
neighbor who is a former outlaw had been
battling him in the parking lot when I arrived.

I didn't call the cops. I fought that punk.
I put him in the hospital. I never got charged.

If you need to call the police to handle your
battles you are weak. Sorry, not insulting
anyone indirectly no matter how harsh this
seems. Telling on a bully or expecting a 9-11
phone call is pathetic.

If you have to save your life the use a damn
weapon and ruthless battle. I have. That's what
I've done. If I would have called 9-11 I would
be dead or my friends would be dead. I was
chosen by Odin, I know that if I die in a battle
I will be taken personally by Allfather to Valhalla.

I am a Warrior. I don't need a badge to hide
behind. I DO NOT abuse others. I DO NOT
oppress others. In any way. I live a life based
on peace and kindness. If someone attempts
to oppress or hurt myself or someone I care
about then I will use violence as self defense.

If you are afraid of dying in a battle then I
heard the desert god is accepting new members.

Bucky

I would say my experience has been mainly the same in regards to police. The only thing a police department and justice system separated from the general public is give the state a monopoly on violence and "justice". I would say anyone who wears a uniform just wants a licence from the government to commit violence in their name with a mask of nobility.

I have met my share of "crooked" police officers and I find them much more honest and sound of mind than those who "follow the law". Infact when I was in jail myself I found I had more in common with these type of men who understood how respect works. In a place like jail where a man is stripped of everything except the respect that violence brings it is no wonder inmates are violent.

As for military SERVICE I have yet to meet such a group of dishonest pieces of human garbage anywhere in life except on making a roofing crew where I worked with a man who murdered his bootlegger in a drunken rage on a lifetime of parole. The sad thing is most of these guys really believe the ******** reasons why they joined the military, when most of them before joining were weiners looking for a way to say they were warriors and badass.

Not that it matters but I have been interrogated multiple times, atleast four times my local police, twice by secret intelligence services and once by military intelligence. All in regards to me apprently belonging to an international "white supremacist" organization. They (my nations intelligence service) had pictures of me and my friends after we flew to anther city meeting in front of a restaurant. I feel more than qualified to call these people monkeys who learned their techniques from PowerPoint courses and fall in love with their job title instead of stepping back a moment an analyze what exactly they are doing.
My opinion is men who fight for a cause are to applauding not some weiners with authority vested in them by a bunch of tyrants. No thanks.

Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:13 pm

Men are men. The job they do has little with who they are but it does often serve to focus a spotlight on their true character. It has been this way since the beginning and it will be so until the end. Men join the military or law enforcement for a wide variety of reasons. My experience has led me to believe in a general rule of 10-10-80. 10% of any group are exceptional individuals, 10% are worthless scum and the other 80% are somewhere in the middle of the spectrum.

As a representative of Tyr I will say this - every action and every decision carries with it consequences. Those who complain about corrupt or immoral law enforcement simply need to take steps not to have dealings with them. If a person is not wise enough to commit crimes without attracting attention to themselves then the consequences they experience are nothing but self-inflicted.

Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:11 pm

Tyrsman wrote:
Men are men. The job they do has little with who they are but it does often serve to focus a spotlight on their true character. It has been this way since the beginning and it will be so until the end. Men join the military or law enforcement for a wide variety of reasons. My experience has led me to believe in a general rule of 10-10-80. 10% of any group are exceptional individuals, 10% are worthless scum and the other 80% are somewhere in the middle of the spectrum.

As a representative of Tyr I will say this - every action and every decision carries with it consequences. Those who complain about corrupt or immoral law enforcement simply need to take steps not to have dealings with them. If a person is not wise enough to commit crimes without attracting attention to themselves then the consequences they experience are nothing but self-inflicted.

I can agree with most of what you are saying but I don't have a problem with people within policing and military organizations as I stated people I rather enjoy the corrupt folk, it's the entire institution. I mean the United States did not have a policice force until 1838 in Boston and it wasnt long before that that Britain established it's own in 1829 in London. Let that sink in, a nation. The police force is mainly an armed wing of governme as old as Britain had their first police force in the 19th century!! How did the people feel protected for the land 500,000 years?? Police units are used to force laws and more government down people's throats. It only allows the police to monopolize on violence instead of allowing people to defend and look after themselves. Do we really need the government to nanny over everybody? Are people really so incompetent that we need to be told what the "proper" way to do pretty well everything is. Standards for EVERYTHING.

While I won't say getting caught doing a crime is not "self inflicted" I am calling into question the entire morality of modern democracies and their police departments. For me as a man, being in association with other men the government considers dissidents is enough for then to track me electronically and physically and throw me into interrogation rooms. Its absurd.

Last edited by BjornBerserk on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:15 am

I think ignorance of alot of men in the armed forces and police departments is excusable. I mean I fell for the romantic notion of "being a soldier in the army" but like a discovering a kenning I used things that describe the institution to find our it's true purpose, I don't use its fictional sets of values or "intended purpose" or titles.
...no I try and see them for what they are. Semi competent armed groups used to secure the interests pf men who have more power than me and I'm usually fed moral excuses why I need to kill that fellow over there.

So anyone who is a copy of soldier do what I have done and take a really hard look at your and ask yourself. "Am I really being honorable or am I feeding a lie to myself because I can't face the fact that I have been fooled into believing in this institution.".

I did. And here I write to you.

Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:20 am

A lot of strong answers and thoughts. I may simply be echoing some of your thoughts, but so be it.

I need to start off with an acknowledgment: I get special treatment from most folks when I meet them. On a forum, at least, with anonymity I get put down like everyone else when I am wrong or out of step with others. In real life, my personal experiences with law enforcement (regardless of which side of the law I was on, mind you) has been positive for almost every situation. Almost. Big cities, small towns, Italy, England, Japan, China, and the United States.

In terms of Odinism, I personally think of law enforcement as potentially belonging to some sort of order of Tyr. All the same, not every member of an order is of the same merit, and few people are dependably consistent. Serve and protect is a noble goal, but far too often I see the dehumanization and alienation of people. All the same, who is more likely to attack an old man or woman on the streets of Manchester or Baltimore? The person with at least one foot in law or the rogue? I know it's oversimplifying, but don't all answers begin with some sort of over-simplification? My perspective is that even if law enforcement in your country does not live up to your ideals, laws and methods can be corrected and officers can be replaced. Some would sacrifice life and limb for others, and they should be empowered.

r

Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:40 am

RedSon wrote:
A lot of strong answers and thoughts. I may simply be echoing some of your thoughts, but so be it.

I need to start off with an acknowledgment: I get special treatment from most folks when I meet them. On a forum, at least, with anonymity I get put down like everyone else when I am wrong or out of step with others. In real life, my personal experiences with law enforcement (regardless of which side of the law I was on, mind you) has been positive for almost every situation. Almost. Big cities, small towns, Italy, England, Japan, China, and the United States.

In terms of Odinism, I personally think of law enforcement as potentially belonging to some sort of order of Tyr. All the same, not every member of an order is of the same merit, and few people are dependably consistent. Serve and protect is a noble goal, but far too often I see the dehumanization and alienation of people. All the same, who is more likely to attack an old man or woman on the streets of Manchester or Baltimore? The person with at least one foot in law or the rogue? I know it's oversimplifying, but don't all answers begin with some sort of over-simplification? My perspective is that even if law enforcement in your country does not live up to your ideals, laws and methods can be corrected and officers can be replaced. Some would sacrifice life and limb for others, and they should be empowered.

r

Is Redson a man of power in reality?! The mystery is intriguing!

I personally don't think just because you belong to one of these organizations means you belong to "the order of Tyr". Our religion is that of the hunter, long before organizations dedicated to fighting every man was expected to pull his weight in defense of tribe and himself. Tyr is the symbol of those men who forgo the personal glory of combat for the sacrifice. Where before men went to battle to brag of their prowess there those who sacrifice all for the protection of others, such as Tyr giving up his sword hand, the hand that made him what he was. The men of the order of Tyr is men like the Odin Brotherhood, those who sacrifice without glory, without a badge and without bolstering their name.

The absurdity of police officers and the seriousness in which they take their job usually makes me laugh.

Last edited by BjornBerserk on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:25 pm

BjornBerserk wrote:

I personally don't think just because you belong to one of these organizations means you belong to "the order of The". Our religion is that of the hunter, long before organizations dedicated to fighting every man was expected to pull his weight in defense of tribe and himself. Tyr is the symbol of those men who forgo the personal glory of combat for the sacrifice. Where before men went to battle to brag of their prowess there those who sacrifice all for the protection of others, such as Tyr giving up his sword hand, the hand that made him what he was. The men of the order of Tyr is men like the Odin Brotherhood, those who sacrifice without glory, without a badge and without bolstering their name.

We'll said Bjorn.

The most vital aspect of a man is what code he follows and how well he does so.

Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:51 pm

Blodhrafn wrote:
My argument deals not with the honour of police officers. Perhaps compared to the average Christian, they are more honourable. Just as a soldier of the Crusades was much more honourable than any Christian peasant, and knights were the symbol of martial honour. Yet they were nonetheless the enemy of any "devil worshipping hea-then". That any would use the word hea-then is silly in itself, taking a foreign word to describe themselves.

I believe that the institution has no place in a society of brave men and women and thus should hold no value to any Ásatrúar. It violates the very notion of independence and freedom and reduces all to the status of slaves. I say this as none of us are free as the average Karlar was in Scandinavia and we are not free to challenge an officer of the law. An officer of the law is entirely exempt from challenge and is to be obeyed at all times. That simply will not do for any self-respecting person.

Personally I care little for how Christian enforcers deal with Christian þrællar, nor should any of us care whether or not Christian þrællar have an issue with their law enforcers. As we all know, they seek simply more rules for the institution rather than its abolition. But we are Ásatrúar and need no other to handle our justice nor do we cow and bow to anyone, not any king and not any president and certainly not the thugs who enforce their bidding.

Cheers! I absolutely agree with you!

Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:24 pm

Quote:
That any would use the word hea-then is silly in itself, taking a foreign word to describe themselves.

This is how one hides in plain sight. Is this not what we have done, mixed in together with cards from a different game?

Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:35 pm

Bjornberserk makes a lot of excellent points.
Honestly, I think the people would be better off without police who are essentially "enforcers of policy", to protect and serve the policy makers, if we were all truly honest with ourselves.
We should look out for ourselves, our families and our neighbours, rather than turning to police and government. The people have become conditioned to dependence upon a nanny state, big brother to handle all their problems.
Of course, the gun grabs done by governments throughout the world serve to reinforce this dependence by making us defenseless. Personally, guns aren't my style, but if that's what the thugs are armed with, it is only sensible to be armed accordingly.
In Germany you can't even carry a knife much bigger than a pocket utility knife. To me, this is just ridiculous. We have all been reduced to serfs, peasants, slaves. Only a small number of us actually have the courage and strength of spirit to desire true freedom and the uncertainty that comes with it.
Look around you. Most people you meet love their slavery. They love their invisible shackles. They worship the state and its monopoly on violence because they prefer security, routine and petty comforts to the thrill of being free. They don't even know what freedom means! In a perfect world, such cowards could keep their totalitarianism, and the rest of us could live according to our own will outside of their empty materialistic nanny state.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:51 am

Fand wrote:
Look around you. Most people you meet love their slavery. They love their invisible shackles. They worship the state and its monopoly on violence because they prefer security, routine and petty comforts to the thrill of being free. They don't even know what freedom means! In a perfect world, such cowards could keep their totalitarianism, and the rest of us could live according to our own will outside of their empty materialistic nanny state.

The easiest way to keep a man a slave is to allow him to believe he is free.

As I have said before the telling fact is that people no longer are taught how to think but rather what to think.

Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:53 pm

Tyrsman wrote:
Fand wrote:

The easiest way to keep a man a slave is to allow him to believe he is free.

As I have said before the telling fact is that people no longer are taught how to think but rather what to think.

Absolutely right.

Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm

Pole and Is as homophones combined to ground the stability of the Runes - Iss in relation to the pronunciation Just-iss - seems like just awareness that we can believe it is true since it is makes the bond strong

Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:15 am

Wow, interesting topic with great points made by all :) thought I'd add my unqualified opinion to the mix..I apologise in adavance, I tend to ramble on lol

Personally I am on the fence on this issue. Whilst I've had mainly negative dealings with policing in my slightly shady past I can't help but see them as a necessary evil (for want of a better word). My reasoning is simply this, there are far too many people nowadays - all wanting their hopes and dreams fulfilled. It's easy to say the old ways were the best and "hey we didn't need a police force 200+ years ago" but when you look at population figures, you see that once you hit a certain level, crime grows exponentially. Smaller countries (Iceland and Finland for example) have less crime and far happier citizens, this is far easier to achieve when your population is smaller than most U.S. states.

That said I completely agree with the sentiment when folk say the government as it stands is not fit for purpose (certainly the UK or EU anyway) but without a valid alternative (is tribalism or anarchy a valid option?? Lol) what choice do we have? The internet has brought us all together yes but this creates multiculturalism (or uniculturalism, lets face it they want everyone to be the same) by its very nature, this is the true problem we are facing IMO. With world governments and social media both pushing the same agenda those of us who enjoy our uniqueness will be squeezed out and marginalised.

Would I like to live in a truly Odinist old school society?? F**k yeah sign me up! But I can't see world governments letting us have our own space and ability to govern ourselves, there just isn't space in a world with over 7 billion individuals! Not without a total collapse of current social order anyway lol. Till then I guess we have to celebrate and empower the good guys (there have to be some lol) and bring down the bad....

Sorry for what probably sounds like an incoherent rant, I tried to stay on point but drifted off a few times lol

Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:05 pm

Skygge wrote:
Wow, interesting topic with great points made by all :) thought I'd add my unqualified opinion to the mix..I apologise in adavance, I tend to ramble on lol

Personally I am on the fence on this issue. Whilst I've had mainly negative dealings with policing in my slightly shady past I can't help but see them as a necessary evil (for want of a better word). My reasoning is simply this, there are far too many people nowadays - all wanting their hopes and dreams fulfilled. It's easy to say the old ways were the best and "hey we didn't need a police force 200+ years ago" but when you look at population figures, you see that once you hit a certain level, crime grows exponentially. Smaller countries (Iceland and Finland for example) have less crime and far happier citizens, this is far easier to achieve when your population is smaller than most U.S. states.

That said I completely agree with the sentiment when folk say the government as it stands is not fit for purpose (certainly the UK or EU anyway) but without a valid alternative (is tribalism or anarchy a valid option?? Lol) what choice do we have? The internet has brought us all together yes but this creates multiculturalism (or uniculturalism, lets face it they want everyone to be the same) by its very nature, this is the true problem we are facing IMO. With world governments and social media both pushing the same agenda those of us who enjoy our uniqueness will be squeezed out and marginalised.

Would I like to live in a truly Odinist old school society?? F**k yeah sign me up! But I can't see world governments letting us have our own space and ability to govern ourselves, there just isn't space in a world with over 7 billion individuals! Not without a total collapse of current social order anyway lol. Till then I guess we have to celebrate and empower the good guys (there have to be some lol) and bring down the bad....

Sorry for what probably sounds like an incoherent rant, I tried to stay on point but drifted off a few times lol

What has happened will happen again.

Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:09 pm

Skygge wrote:

Uniculturalism — I'm stealing this. It perfectly sums up exactly what tptb are trying to do. But I would add to that to say they also want to weed out Caucasian genetics as much as possible. To deny that there is a concerted effort being made globally to breed us into extinction is to be blind. Lowest birthrates globally are held by Caucasian groups. Saw some very interesting statistics on the subject. Do some digging, if you haven't already. It's pretty shocking.
Sorry to go off topic.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:57 pm

Lol feel free to use unicuturalism, bout sums up their goals doesn't it?? :)

Fand your in Germany aren't you?? When I was in osnabruck in 2001 the birth rate for real Germans was already in decline, the immigrant population (mostly Turkish back then) was far out stripping them. I know it's a command occurrence where ever immigration is unchecked, governments like immigrant populations though as they tend to work for less with less bitching. It's hard to raise these points in the UK too many middle class tree huggers branding you racist if you dare.

Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:57 am

Skygge wrote:
Lol feel free to use unicuturalism, bout sums up their goals doesn't it?? :)

Fand your in Germany aren't you?? When I was in osnabruck in 2001 the birth rate for real Germans was already in decline, the immigrant population (mostly Turkish back then) was far out stripping them. I know it's a command occurrence where ever immigration is unchecked, governments like immigrant populations though as they tend to work for less with less bitching. It's hard to raise these points in the UK too many middle class tree huggers branding you racist if you dare.

That's exactly how it is here. If I remember correctly, birth rates of German women is about 1.4 or 1.6 per woman. The needed birth rate for population replacement is about 2.1. Something like that. Also, when I read all the statistics, it occurred to me that when they say German or British women, etc, are they counting true natives or are they counting women born in those countries who have German or English citizenship? My guess is they are only looking at citizenship status and if they were born there, but probably not looking at actual ethnicity. If that is the case, I expect the birth rates are far lower.
For the record, I'm not German. American with Scotts/Anglo Saxon ancestry. Coming from the states where despite the progressive push to silence opposition, a person can still get away with saying what they think— what may seem normal to Germans who don't know anything else is quite extreme to me. One must be very careful what they say here. Thought police is becoming a very real thing here.
If you want to know who rules you, ask who you aren't allowed to criticize.
There is one very specific group you don't dare criticize in this part of the world, at least not openly.
The refugees are a very real problem, but there are other forces causing this crisis who have a master plan and this ethnic displacement of native Europeans is a very big part of that plan. The ones working behind the shadows have always viewed us as their greatest enemy.

Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next