The ODIN BROTHERHOOD: A Pagan Secret Society
http://odinbrotherhoodforum.com/

Police and other Justice Bringers
http://odinbrotherhoodforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5230
Page 3 of 3

Author:  Tyrienne [ Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Police and other Justice Bringers

Funny, I can think of at least 2 groups we cannot criticize currently in the US. One owns our banks, the other owns the oil we needlessly purchase when our own reserves are superior...

Author:  Fand [ Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Police and other Justice Bringers

Tyrienne wrote:
Funny, I can think of at least 2 groups we cannot criticize currently in the US. One owns our banks, the other owns the oil we needlessly purchase when our own reserves are superior...


Hmmm... Well, there's no need to mention who owns the banks. That's obvious. The ones who own the oil, must be Saudis, because you can criticize Muslims to a point, but the one and only Muslim nation the US doesn't mess with are the Saudis.

Author:  Wotan's Late Harvest [ Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Police and other Justice Bringers

Fjolnir wrote:
A man I respect has said that in his eyes the police are no longer the good guys. "They have in many cases become the thugs enforcing the will of the corrupt; of the corporate cartels.."

My friend's words might have been seen as absurd twenty years ago but now...now they have a much more authentic ring to them.


The late David Lane had a number of flaws. Still, he was spot on when he said it was time to put aside illusions about the police. "They are mercenaries." No mercenary is better than his master. Our masters today are people like Soros, the EU, Wall Street. Do you trust them? Then do not trust the police.

Author:  BjornBerserk [ Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Police and other Justice Bringers

Wotan's Late Harvest wrote:
Fjolnir wrote:
A man I respect has said that in his eyes the police are no longer the good guys. "They have in many cases become the thugs enforcing the will of the corrupt; of the corporate cartels.."

My friend's words might have been seen as absurd twenty years ago but now...now they have a much more authentic ring to them.


The late David Lane had a number of flaws. Still, he was spot on when he said it was time to put aside illusions about the police. "They are mercenaries." No mercenary is better than his master. Our masters today are people like Soros, the EU, Wall Street. Do you trust them? Then do not trust the police.



Well said.

Author:  Fand [ Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Police and other Justice Bringers

BjornBerserk wrote:
Wotan's Late Harvest wrote:
Fjolnir wrote:
A man I respect has said that in his eyes the police are no longer the good guys. "They have in many cases become the thugs enforcing the will of the corrupt; of the corporate cartels.."

My friend's words might have been seen as absurd twenty years ago but now...now they have a much more authentic ring to them.


The late David Lane had a number of flaws. Still, he was spot on when he said it was time to put aside illusions about the police. "They are mercenaries." No mercenary is better than his master. Our masters today are people like Soros, the EU, Wall Street. Do you trust them? Then do not trust the police.



Well said.


Seconded

Author:  Wotan's Late Harvest [ Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Police and other Justice Bringers

The defenders of the police often say, "The police are only human." This is true. Unfortunately, health insurance, a regular job, and a retirement pension are all powerful inducements for a human to go against his own better judgment. I think of the times I've bit my tongue and let a corner be cut in my own routine job. I don't fool myself: after a few years of that as a cop, it gets easier and easier to let bigger corners be cut. Especially with the adulation from some quarters; the tendency of the American political right to get down on its knees and turn "cop-sucker."

Author:  Fand [ Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Police and other Justice Bringers

It's not as though the human being who is a police officer is any more wicked than anyone else. It is the policies the man serves which are deplorable, and those who make those policies. The cop is just a tool, not the real enemy. But it would be a foolish thing to put one's faith in those cops for reasons already so accurately stated. Treat them with the same courtesy you would any other human being, but never forget whom they serve.

Author:  Wotan's Late Harvest [ Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Police and other Justice Bringers

Fjolnir wrote:
A man I respect has said that in his eyes the police are no longer the good guys. "They have in many cases become the thugs enforcing the will of the corrupt; of the corporate cartels.."

My friend's words might have been seen as absurd twenty years ago but now...now they have a much more authentic ring to them.


Dogs protect those who feed them

Author:  Fand [ Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Police and other Justice Bringers

So... should we just feed the dogs ourselves?

Page 3 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/