View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
An interesting article 

Futhark and Mystery Schools of the Viking Age

Mon May 30, 2016 9:57 pm

Tyrsman, this is indeed an interesting article and reinforces what the OB says, that our gods are from the time of the hunter gatherer, if not earlier. I do wish people would get past the 'viking age' being the beginning of everything. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Stormr

Tue May 31, 2016 12:08 am

Indeed it is.

Tue May 31, 2016 12:18 am

Norse Storm wrote:
Tyrsman, this is indeed an interesting article and reinforces what the OB says, that our gods are from the time of the hunter gatherer, if not earlier. I do wish people would get past the 'viking age' being the beginning of everything. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Stormr

So does all of Northern Europe, my brother...

Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:16 am

Tyrienne wrote:
Norse Storm wrote:

So does all of Northern Europe, my brother...

That's the result of narrow vision and limited thinking. Frankly I don't mind when people focus only on the Viking, it helps me to know how to categorize them.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:01 am

Come now, we cannot blame the masses for misinformation when our truths were cracked and crumbled, our helmets melted and the blood of generations ran into the Mediterranean.

The greater people group who worshiped the "Nordic" gods were not, in fact, Nordic. Somehow only the legends of the far north survived. Imagine that, they seem to be the furthest from Rome. There are great truths you will never know. Greater mysteries the shifty eye can only help you imagine.

Gone are the trees, hidden are the runes.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:35 am

Tyrsman wrote:
Norse Storm wrote:

That's the result of narrow vision and limited thinking. Frankly I don't mind when people focus only on the Viking, it helps me to know how to categorize them.

...To me, it's taught me who to avoid particularly outside of the internet. Nothing good has ever come in my life from viking-era reconstructionists. I do not know why, but they seem to be the least inclined to take Oaths and honesty seriously.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]