View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Rune podcast worth listening to 

Although I have been absent from the forum for several months I have continued in my search for knowledge (no matter where you are in your journey there is always something to be learned in one way or another). Lately I have been seeking greater understanding of the runes. One tool that has been well suited to my recent situation has been the NORTHERN RUNES RADIO's runic series.

While I do not agree completely with all their beliefs I have found their teachings on the runes to be extremely insightful and beneficial to my ability to apply the runes to my daily life.

They can be found here.

Last edited by Tyrsman on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:28 pm

This is an interesting podcast, but the link did not work for me. I looked up Northern Runes Radio and found it, and for the benefit of anyone else who is looking into the Runes, here is the link again:
http://nrr.podbean.com
r

Last edited by RedSon on Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:46 pm

Tyrsman, I have also been listening to their podcasts for quite some time and like you, I have found them to be interesting and insightful but I also do not follow some of their beliefs. Welcome home, it is good to see you here Stormr

Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:32 am

I do not support folk that treat Loki like the Christians do the "DEBUHL".

Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:08 am

brushwolf wrote:
I do not support folk that treat Loki like the Christians do the "DEBUHL".

If anything, Loki is more like the Christian "Jesus".
r

Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:49 pm

Loki is fire.

Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:26 am

RedSon wrote:
This is an interesting podcast, but the link did not work for me. I looked up Northern Runes Radio and found it, and for the benefit of anyone else who is looking into the Runes, here is the link again:
http://nrr.podbean.com
r

Thanks RedSon, I must have inadvertently linked to the site through my PodBean account.

They are an Asatru organization and as such have many doctrinal views and beliefs. I would never recommend them (or anybody else for that matter) as the single source authority on the runes or our beliefs.

Those who have found the truth need only use it as a filter strain out the information they find inaccurate from that which adds to their knowledge.

Those who are seeking to find the truth must consider all information that is provided to them - time and experience will eventually separate what is true for each individual.

There will always be those among us who fear Loki because there will always be those who fear what they do not understand.

Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]