View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Ancestor's shield in a dream 

Hail to all of you..

Well a week ago I had a very real dream where all
I could remember was being with an ancient ancestor
and while I was with him he covered me with his
own shield. It was circular, made of wood and was
covered in engravings I couldn't make out..

Anyways, that morning after the dream while on a
walk with a friend, I bumped into a very bad enemy
that has told others he was going to kill me on first
sight. (This enemy is a big time player in the crime
world in my area and holds alot of power. He has
been in and out of prison for violence and always
has guns etc)

I noticed my enemy and he noticed me immediately.

I told my friend I might have to fight to the death
if the piece of **** approached us.. Well thanks to
my ancestor and his mighty shield, my arch enemy
just ignored me. This happened again 2 more times.

No reaction from the enemy. I was ready to fight at
those moments, but my ancestor protected me. :)

Hail to my ancestors and the Gods!

Bucky

Sun May 03, 2015 3:23 pm

young are you, but most holy
who accept the blade from
religion unknown, to fight against
that which you have known is, unholy.

Sun May 22, 2016 7:06 pm

Your schizo babble is noted.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:45 am

Your lack of faith is disturbing.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:38 pm

Baleyg wrote:

Your ability to quote Star Wars is also noted.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:30 pm

If I were you- I would collect the money from anonymously tipping the feds on your enemy's whereabouts. You have a family, and if he is as you say- you can care well for your entire community by removing his presence from your home.

Perhaps, your ancestor protected you so that you know that fighting him in blood is not the answer.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:27 am

Locke wrote:
Baleyg wrote:

Your ability to quote Star Wars is also noted.

I am sure Odin will reveal to me my many mis-deads in my place after death. I fear I was not reminded of them enough in life!

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:55 am

Or... he could just say:

"And that time you quoted Darth Vader on that message board, it was awsome!"

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:02 pm

HailWotan wrote:
Or... he could just say:

"And that time you quoted Darth Vader on that message board, it was awsome!"

Villains were cooler before. Lol!

Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Hail to those of you I respect in this thread,

It's strange. I have bumped into this same person another time and forgot to mention it. I wandered into him a store with two of his associates. I immediately walked up too him and discussed the issue at hand. We both agreed to bury the hatchet and not dig up old graves. Before meeting him in person at that store, once again I dreamed of him the night before.

Tyrienne, telling me to work with law enforcement like a coward to deal with an enemy is disturbing. As an Odinist, I will face my enemies head on. I will not run and hide and call 9-11 or some law enforcement system that rewards me with a piece of paper for being a coward piece of garbage rat. I do not work with law enforcement. If you have not read any of my posts, you will alert you, I am 100% AGAINST LAW ENFORCEMENT. The police is a corporate system that holds power over us, via the monarchy that controls the world via government. Law enforcement represents corrupt officials and a corrupt prison planet complex.

If I run into this enemy in a few years from now in a prison institution, if it were too happen, should I check out of my pod and enroll in protective custody? Or face my enemy head on like a warrior? Sorry. I'm not a wannabe. One time I had another problem with a full patch biker. I walked into a bar, where he sat. He was with 12 of his biker brothers. With another 30 higher level full patch motorcycle club members. I was looking at being slaughtered in the club. Around 40 full patch outlaw bikers vs me. You know what I did? I walked up too the patch I had problems with, I addressed my issue and apologized.

Too this day, I have respect in certain worlds. I am not an outlaw biker. But I am known in my area as a man with testicular fortitude.

As for Darth Vader psycho babble guy, I hope the caretakers of whatever mental facility you live in shuts off your internet access.

Bucky

Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:53 pm

bucky wrote:
Hail to those of you I respect in this thread,

It's strange. I have bumped into this same person another time and forgot to mention it. I wandered into him a store with two of his associates. I immediately walked up too him and discussed the issue at hand. We both agreed to bury the hatchet and not dig up old graves. Before meeting him in person at that store, once again I dreamed of him the night before.

Tyrienne, telling me to work with law enforcement like a coward to deal with an enemy is disturbing. As an Odinist, I will face my enemies head on. I will not run and hide and call 9-11 or some law enforcement system that rewards me with a piece of paper for being a coward piece of garbage rat. I do not work with law enforcement. If you have not read any of my posts, you will alert you, I am 100% AGAINST LAW ENFORCEMENT. The police is a corporate system that holds power over us, via the monarchy that controls the world via government. Law enforcement represents corrupt officials and a corrupt prison planet complex.

If I run into this enemy in a few years from now in a prison institution, if it were too happen, should I check out of my pod and enroll in protective custody? Or face my enemy head on like a warrior? Sorry. I'm not a wannabe. One time I had another problem with a full patch biker. I walked into a bar, where he sat. He was with 12 of his biker brothers. With another 30 higher level full patch motorcycle club members. I was looking at being slaughtered in the club. Around 40 full patch outlaw bikers vs me. You know what I did? I walked up too the patch I had problems with, I addressed my issue and apologized.

Too this day, I have respect in certain worlds. I am not an outlaw biker. But I am known in my area as a man with testicular fortitude.

As for Darth Vader psycho babble guy, I hope the caretakers of whatever mental facility you live in shuts off your internet access.

Bucky

We just walk different paths. I do not see you as a coward... But I also do not see law enforcement as evil. I respect the differences in our opinions.

Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:10 am

Hail Tyrienne,

No disrespect intended to you with that being said. I see the police as a military based system of control and oppression whose only function is to dictate and enforce the rules of a group of elitists who themselves do not have to obey any of their created rules for us commoners. Law enforcement is a joke and I think a 1000 years ago if my ancestors had beef with another person, there was battle or peace. Police hold back the ability to truly defend one's self from oppression. A cop can fire bullets into me as I stand there with my hands up, non threatening and unarmed and legally get away with it. If I complain that my handcuffs are too tight after being illegally arrested, I could be charged with resisting arrest or obstruction. If i were to catch a piggy by the toe and make him use his martial arts against me to subdue me, he can put me in prison for 5-10 years. Because I forced him too prove himself as either a wolf or another omega with a gun and the law on his side. That is weak. A real man would fight and admit defeat if he is weak. Not lockup another free human being. I will not be oppressed, or give power to anyone to oppress me, through my imagination. Another human being in a blue suit with a tin badge and a gun, does not give him any power to do anything too me. Maybe society collectively agrees that cops hold power. I don't. I handle my business. I don't hide behind laws or prison sentences to enforce myself on others. I have my word and my *****. Cops will lock you up for 5 years if you make them use fisticuffs. Cause they are scared and weak. A real man in a bar fight wont lock you in his basement for 5 years or defending yourself. But a pig will.

I understand weaker members of society need protection. Women, children, the disabled, seniors etc. However when these little piggies only enforce rules too govern and herd sheep, as a free, whole brained human being who lives on the fringes of society and floats in and out of the prison planet system, I will say this about law enforcement: **** THE POLICE!

Bucky

Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:16 am

Why hail disrespect?

Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:47 pm

Bucky,

You state in your post "I think a 1000 years ago if my ancestors had beef with another person, there was battle or peace."

That is an interesting statement and observation, and one I would like to discuss. I will only use as relevant texts the 'Grágás' The Grey Goose Laws, these developed within Iceland around 920AD stemming from the Gulathing of Norway. I use this text as its the Icelandic which is also supported in the Icelandic Saga's within Asatru.

These laws are surprisingly complicated but I will try to keep to your statement as my guide.

Peace no problem really Except "Right to kill"

https://books.google.co.uk/books?redir_esc=y&id=VuZa8S9yOf4C&q=treatment+of+homicide#v=snippet&q=insult&f=false

Verbal insult could be given a Right to Kill, through the Althing.

Blows Exchanged.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?redir_esc=y&id=VuZa8S9yOf4C&q=treatment+of+homicide#v=onepage&q=139&f=false

Interestingly this thread is about shielding.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?redir_esc=y&id=VuZa8S9yOf4C&q=treatment+of+homicide#v=onepage&q=shielding&f=false

https://books.google.co.uk/books?redir_esc=y&id=VuZa8S9yOf4C&q=treatment+of+homicide#v=onepage&q=shielding&f=false

Living at the time a 1000 yrs ago you would have naturally understood societys laws, same today, what makes society work is accepting the laws of your society and abiding by them.

If your not happy with the law you change them. Its not perfect but its what we have, I would rather have The Laws of the Western world than those of Saudi Arabia.

Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:22 am

Realistically speaking, the elders would not easy condone death at an all-thing. Especially not for something as petty as a personal squabble. Better to handle your own mindless self gratifications by the power of your own weaving. You claim that the ancestors did things more bluntly, yet you hide behind the subtly of your own words.

Life is not always about revenge. Did Odin end Mir for his lost vision? Does Tyr abandon the gods for his lonely sacrifice?

Learn your lesson as a previous wanderer. Accept what you can and move on. Do not hold on to your pain, it binds you to take a passenger role in your own life. This is not the way.

No man who values his own life has the right to take another. They would tell you the same a thousand years ago, or three if you prefer. I will tell you this today. You may only take life if you never value the longevity of your own. This places two paths before you.

I will admit I am very lucky to remain clean, but I do not feel guilt free. Do not concern yourself with past actions, but know the truth as it is written. There is no right to take life, that you shall find easily or quickly in the haste of anger.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:19 am

Baleyg wrote:
Realistically speaking, the elders would not easy condone death at an all-thing. Especially not for something as petty as a personal squabble. Better to handle your own mindless self gratifications by the power of your own weaving. You claim that the ancestors did things more bluntly, yet you hide behind the subtly of your own words.

Life is not always about revenge. Did Odin end Mir for his lost vision? Does Tyr abandon the gods for his lonely sacrifice?

Learn your lesson as a previous wanderer. Accept what you can and move on. Do not hold on to your pain, it binds you to take a passenger role in your own life. This is not the way.

No man who values his own life has the right to take another. They would tell you the same a thousand years ago, or three if you prefer. I will tell you this today. You may only take life if you never value the longevity of your own. This places two paths before you.

I will admit I am very lucky to remain clean, but I do not feel guilt free. Do not concern yourself with past actions, but know the truth as it is written. There is no right to take life, that you shall find easily or quickly in the haste of anger.

I missed your earlier answer, and I hope this finds you well. Where are you evidencing the Althing outcome of something put before them? I am interested in your answer and its source.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:23 pm

There was no such thing as a police force in the era's before us. Men of the local region were responsible for upholding the law, average people and they could agree to live under the protection of a King or Jarl. The first police force in the United States did not exist until 1838 in Boston and later followed by New York City. The police became a class uto themselves now that somehow have more rights than an average citizen even though they are supposed to belong to the citizenry they are supposed to uphold. Mostly the police exists just to enforce the laws on corrupt corporate government that runs the west. Why should anyone have any respect for slaves to such a society? Obey or be annilalated. That is the method of today. Police officers are the sheep dogs that keep the sheep pin their pens. I say no thanks to Western Laws and no thanks to the laws of Saudi Arabia (even they have more morality than the west.)

A man should had the right to enforce the law. If a man insults another he could kill him and the Althing will judge if he could be a part of their society and protection or not. Exile was often the punishment for most crimes because now you couldn't participate in justice and you had no protection.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:40 pm

BB,

When Responding could you please separate your answer. It helps with the flow of the thread. In the part you responded to me you stated "Exile was often the punishment for most crimes" can i ask where you got that statistic from, thanks in advance.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:48 pm

Hákon wrote:
BB,

When Responding could you please separate your answer. It helps with the flow of the thread. In the part you responded to me you stated "Exile was often the punishment for most crimes" can i ask where you got that statistic from, thanks in advance.

The law among early Germanic peoples for manslaughter or murder the law made no distinction a man was to pay a wereghild.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weregild

If a Weregild was not paid then the offending party was exiled. It was simple.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:04 pm

If you want a famous example Erik the Red was exiled from Iceland for killing multiple people. He went on to settle Greenland.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next