View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
2 different Lifes 

As i once told here i had a path towards chritianity and spiriritualistic religions before finding the way back to my beleifs of Asatru.

Today i am not sure which it was a past life experience or one of my ancestors lives but anwyay i will tell you about those visions i had.

In the first vision of this life, i was a King of a place i recognized as somewhere as scandinavia, in this vision i wasnt being a good leader and the community was goign though a hard time which ended with then killing me to try to fix the situations( as some say during vikings days soem of the kings were sacrificed during very bad times)

in the second life vision i was a criminal in region i recognized to be swedish south nowadays, Skane old Denmark territory. In this vision i was being exiled as punishment and the last moment of the vision was leaving in a boat and watching all the tribe looking at me going which was one of the worse sensations i have ever had. I felt that land was very important to me, i wear a mjollnir hammer of my neck also and on both visions the god Thor was important in my life.

After this as in the other topic Thor called me back to the religion buti am curious to see if anyone had any experience like this?

The second vision although i wasnt dead, i felt like dieing until today the south of sweden remains as very important place for me which coincidence or not for financial reasons i cant comeback.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:44 pm

Never, my friend, shall you consider anything true or false. Instead you shall consider all things most indefinitely. Shall you consider the most finitely of all things. For all things considered holy were once or presently called blasphemy and all who serve are at all times in all places considered most unholy. The blasphemous nation of observers, most innocent in their silent deaths. This is the fate which you have most presently chosen to accept.

Sun May 22, 2016 6:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]