View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Undeniable coincidences 

It donned upon me that the dreams I have been having are our gods and my ancestors closely working together to bring me more understanding and help my otherwise very skeptical mind cast doubt aside.

Follows is my observations:

The very first rune that called to me and chose to quicken my spirit was Algiz, the 7th of Heimdall's Aett. The 15th rune of the elder Futhark.

The second rune that called to me was Laguz. (The vivid waterfall vision I have described elsewhere on these forums.) The 5th of Tyr's Aett. The 21st rune of the elder Futhark.

The third rune came to me in another vivid dream, one I will share in greater detail with all of you another time. suffice to say that I have realized the fire my grandfather started for me began with two twigs carefully placed in the form of Kenaz, the 6th of Frey/Freyja's Aett and the 6th rune of the elder Futhark.

The 7, 5 and 6 sum up to 18 and I have from the beginning of my journey felt a strong draw from and even a bond with Heimdall said to be the Son of 1 and 8.

Further, the sum of the runes themselves, 15+21+6=42

It is in my 42nd year of life in this existence that I became aware of and awakened to the spiritual power of our gods and the runes.

And if that wasn't enough... I made all of these connections on the day of the old viking calendar which resides in the 4th Month of the 2nd half of the year.

Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:14 am

You are most wise to observe the occurrences. Your ancestors smile upon you, so much so that they may inspire a tear. You seek your ancestry most confidently as all good sons should. You shall be named most great officer of this command. Never fear any objection, for your path lay named most confidently before you.

Sun May 22, 2016 6:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]