View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
My First Dream of the Gods. 

This was last night. It is 6:50 AM.

So i was at my grandmas just doing the normal stuff you know, and then when nighttime came around we had a fire going. For some reason, i had mjolnir with me. It was heavy, but when i set it down it shook the ground. I tried throwing it several times but it only went maybe thirty or forty feet, because i wasnt strong enough to throw it further. That made me think it wasnt mjolnir maybe. Then It started raining gently but no
Rain touched me, and lightninging. In the distance a face was in the clouds, lit by lightning but the light was constant, and soundless. As if illuminated by lightning that never quit and didnt have thunder. I was like "oh **** it's thor i have to tell Hvitulf and Raðarota this is my first God-Related dream." and rushed to take a pic of the face but it was dark on my phone so i put it away. Then the left eye of the face was dark (my right) and the other eye winked. I was like "omg odin" then right next to his face was a profile view of Freyja, next to that was a profile of me, and then my significant other, and it showed me and her growing old. That's where it ends, because it transforms into one of my standard weird dreams after that.

Hvitulf and Raðarota are two of my Odinist friends. I'm 15, nearly 16. What are your thoughts?

Thank's for your time.

Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:53 am

I am happy for you that the Gods came
To visit you. Keep the memory of this dream
Alive and stay constant in remembering it.
The Gods have visited me within my dreams
Too. Be sure to offer a blot honouring Frejya,
Odin and Thor. You are very lucky to have
Them acknowledge you brother.

Bucky

Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:02 pm

What are yours?

Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:00 am

Osodin, what are my what?

Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]