View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
A series of coincidences 

Today, a few things happened to me, my partner, and my friend whilst we were apart.

A bit of background first. When me and my partner go walking and see two Ravens (an uncommon, but repeated event) I jokingly tell her that Odin is watching us. Lately she has begun to take an interest in the old ways and has been asking me about the Gods after seeing my Mjolnir. My friend, like me, follows the religion of our ancestors.

This evening, I was sat in the car when I received a text from my girlfriend. She says how she was walking home, and a dog runs up to her, with Its owner shouting "ODIN! No Odin!". She then asks if Odin is the God that watches us, and if I said he may be taking an interest in us. She was rather shocked by this, saying "this is getting too weird". When I asked her what dog it was, she knew it was a terrier but not what type. Upon searching it, she found that it was a border terrier... Closely related to the siberian wolf.

After this, I drive a car park and on the way a raven flies overhead. When I get to the carpark a few minutes later, another raven is standing there, and proceeds to do so for a few minutes. I message my friend and tell him about the experiences of me and my partner, and he says that he saw two Ravens on his street before. However, this friend has a tendency to exaggerate things (to be nice).

Whilst Ravens are not completely non-existent in my region, I have never seen two in such a short period of time, and these "coincidences" seem to be more than coincidences to me. I thought I would share my thoughts with the forum and see if anyone had any similar experiences.

Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:03 pm

Awesome.

It seems the Gods are making themselves
known to you. I would think through events
and synchronicities such as this, that yes,
in my opinion the Gods are watching and
interested in you. Hail.

Bucky

Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:23 am

Personally, I do not believe in coincidence. The Norns are precise in their weaving.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:49 am

Just a thought-
There is a constant barage of messages around us at any given time. Those we miss, those we are Concious of and what our subconcious picks up without our knowing. But It's when we chose a subject and start paying attention that we notice the pattern. All information is ours for the gleening. When you seek, you find.

Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]