View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Mystery real blood, no wound- after making oath 

I have had a strange thing happen to me lately- since my surgery I am changed somehow- I have been slandered by my local community over my worship of Loki and lies in particular have been sourced from my spouses former kindred where he was accused without evidence of sleeping with a married woman before dating me.(He did not)

They call me "crazy"....but yet, I am the one with college degrees and legal clergy status. Today, one of my accusers showed up as having many mutual friends on facebook- this is the first time I have been able to address these issues in public in front of the community as a whole....this has been a continual nuisance for over 2 years...and they run from me like rabbits from a wolf.

I call them Oathbreakers and cowards for running from every event we attend and cancelling their plans like simpering cowards who hide in shadows and whisper lies. I refuse to be a victim of these Christians wearing the mask of Odinism but with no honor, courage, or sense of Frith or kindness.

They made me suffer. I did a public Nithing, and I call them Not Of Our Gods unless they come forth like adults and approach us for adult discussion and closure- and since they will not come forward on their own, I called upon the highest-ranked national organization leader I know who is currently teaching me.

I cannot be Odinist and still be a "victim" to these honorless asses with no virtue and even less morality.

After the Nithing, my husband remarked I was bleeding. On my right cheek there was a large swath of blood, and there is blood now deeply inbedded into the frames of my lenses of my glasses. There is no wound, no place from where the blood came and my hands are bloodless.

Further- I was explaining what I did to my spouse- telling him I will not stand for this behavior and disrespect from anyone anymore- and as I was speaking, my right hand became so numb it was like it didn't exist. That could be because he was lying on it- I don't know if I should count that or not.

But the blood is real- I've tasted it, and I don't think it tastes like mine. What is happening?

Here is the Nithing with names removed

I hereby call out and denounce the kindred known as [Apostates] for Oathbreaking, Slander, and Cowardliness.
The people of this kindred refuse to face the people they have harmed, and in not doing so, have broken all Odinist ethic and code by running and hiding their faces in shame and fear rather than speaking like honest men and women to resolve conflicts.
These people are not Heathen- no Odinist runs from confrontation. True Odinist wisdom brings accusations directly to the accused rather than whispering like school girls.
May they go back to their limpid Christ on their knees like slaves and beg "mercy"- because they are not worthy of this path unless they face myself and my husband in public and discuss all claims against my husband, and myself with evidence.
I do call [These Apostates] a cult with no Frith to speak of, and as Tyrsvolk, will not recognize them as part of this community, this faith, nor as children of our Gods since a true Odinist possesses courage where they have shown none- nor the hospitality to bring alleged crimes into the open with evidence beyond the words of a woman kicked out of their kindred for dishonorable actions.
May Odin turn his back on you and may you find no place to rest after death except as aimless spirits for the Wylde Hunt. His wisdom does not touch you until you clear yourselves with honest, adult discussion and resolution.

Then...within 5 minutes of writing this- the blood appeared. This happened once before when I was angry this week and we are mystified. I will not wash the blood from my glasses....but all I can hope is it means that I was heard. Blood is sacred. Blood is life. Blood is what calls me to my ancestor parent Gods and makes me rage that there are mewling Christians destroying our religion with their cowardess.

(The first time the blood appeared was 3 days ago, I made no Oaths. I was using the words of Loki to get what we needed in a store with no electricity shortly after we entered. I was served immediately and with great courtesy and given more than ample compensation for needless inconvenience.)

Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:15 am

This is very interesting. It has been my understanding that a nidstang was intended to invoke the wrath of the landvættir and have never understood the mechanics of employing one online - other than the symbolic message it sends. The one time I erected a nithing pole, towards a neighbor who is a nuisance, it was very successful and he was subject to a number of unfortunate events, all fairly minor in nature, the entire time the pole was up. I would have left the nidstang up permanently but I had slipped it into our Halloween decorations and it would have been difficult to explain why I was keeping a horse skull on a post in my yard.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:01 pm

I did leave a permanent version up on one of those insanely-liked facebook "like" pages I moderate on Odinism and sacrificed my confidentiality in doing so to show I was not going to "hide and Nith."

If people STILL don''t care for me or my Loki-worshiping ways, that's on them....they really have no idea how many things my hands are in across the community under alias and I would be amazed if anyone connected everything from editorials on places like CNN.com (I refuse payment) to my blog. I know an AFA lackey commented on something I wrote under my own name and said "Ah, [name]....the Lokean of many names."

I love how people can be so kind in person then complete ******** on the internet when other people are around and the expectation is there to BE an ******* to those like me who refuse to say:

"Sure thing National Reconstructionist organization! I'm totally going to walk away from the Gods of my family for you!"

I was pleasantly surprised to see the Odinic Rite is the first of the three to make a pro-Loki stance, with caution, as one of the Aesir.

But what do you make of the strange blood? Looking at it more closely, there is a half-inch smear at the bottom of the one lens of my glasses- and somehow- it's now inbetween the layers. Personally, I think it looks rather cool...

Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:34 pm

Tyrienne wrote:
But what do you make of the strange blood? Looking at it more closely, there is a half-inch smear at the bottom of the one lens of my glasses- and somehow- it's now inbetween the layers. Personally, I think it looks rather cool...

This is very intriguing to me. The only similar thing I can think of off the bat is the stigmata of the Catholics. I've never heard of our Gods doing that but I suppose it is possible. I just wouldn't know what to make of it.

Since the blood has gotten into the lenses perhaps you are being encouraged to look at things from a particular point of view?

I'm going to have to give this some thought.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:17 am

Tyrsman wrote:
Tyrienne wrote:
Since the blood has gotten into the lenses perhaps you are being encouraged to look at things from a particular point of view?

I'm going to have to give this some thought.

Before my surgery, I had pain as a focus. I dislike pharmaceutical painkillers, but have PTSD and pain is a trigger. It was rather a roller coaster of being in Pain and then being in moods of vengeance.

But now-I am without physical pain to distract me....so I am "correcting" everyone who attempts harm or slander against my homestead- and in writing, I am become much more, I don't know- sharper in sentiments as my roller coaster of emotions creates a new sort of pain and frustration I could ignore prior.

Going from "Let's work together as brothers and sisters!"
To "No coward or idiot will remain in this religion in my region while I am here."

If they slander me and will not face me for my worship of Loki, but refuse to converse on the matter and create false-claims against me. I am no longer tolerating it...unless they have the bravery to face me and explain why they believed such things.

People who will approach me when asked, I treat with strong hospitality. Many times, there are still a few local individuals with an ax to grind. However, the one's speaking about my husband and I for 3 years allowing no means of us to call them out in public via "blocking" us and making outrageous stories about why they will not attend events we are also invited?! That is worth stronger than Nithing.

I am not a "Mentally unstable chaotic liar"- There is not a single lie I told; I called them a cult of Christians who play viking dress-up. I stand behind that claim as true since seeing any picture of them is like looking at the cast rejects of a Renaissance faire.
and...I am open about having C-PTSD...which I earned by wanting to serve my country.

I would take the honor of my condition than live in a convoluted world of rumors. Life is simple, don't make it complicated.

Telling the truth is the easiest way to live- there is nothing tricky to remember. It won't make you popular, but where Tyr and Loki agree: Truth is the only option. (Not full disclosure, necessarily...but just stating one's concerns bluntly- also known as "The easiest to understand manner without care for the lies of "modern civility".)

For Lokean issues; I am entirely Tyrian. Both are incredibly eloquent- Tyr in dramatic silence, and Loki in words.

I do, however, respect those who are uncomfortable with Loki-worship and do not seek to slander me. I honor their silence and respect them as Odinist brothers who choose to be estranged. I do not care if they step back when I drink at sumbel, I do not try to change them if they never bother me. I do not seek to convert individuals- but I will answer any questions. Many people are more comfortable with the idea of Loki and other marginalized gods from talking to me. That was THEIR choice to do so.

I refuse to be labeled as the local boogie-man any longer for these adult children who have done nothing but sewn discord for no other reason than "not liking" someone.

I hate a lot of poor qualities most people I meet for moments- but unless they interfere with me? I don't care that they exist.

A single lie spread with mal-intent or someone claiming Tyr as a God and creating false stories? I feel I have the Gods permission to annhilate them by showing their true natures by showing their contradictions clearly to the local community and daring all people to find any instance of indiscretion I have created. The only indiscretion I am performing is "making people uncomfortable" by finally defending myself against people who block my pathways and intentionally poison people against me.

At these times, the blood appears.

It's still in between my lenses, too. My pharmacist was staring at it without comment.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]