View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Baldur 

It seems I was visited by Baldur this last weekend the night after the blood moon. His message, a set of three runes, is still unclear to me despite understanding each rune. (Mannaz, Laguz, Ansuz) Just as Mysterious is his chosen visage; A large black cat at least the size of a large dog became prevalent.

When I recall this visit, I can feel a presence at the back of my right shoulder blade, like a hand.

I can find no references to Baldur embracing the symbol of a large cat. I am leery of this vision and suspect Loki is trying to 'help' me learn something in the typical painful fashion he commonly employs.

It is of note that on this same night the runes that I has crafted by my own hand... and still to this day have the stain of my blood were passed to another.

I was asked by Heimdall to pass them on to a younger woman who has felt the calling of our ancestors, I honored this request.

On a positive note, She has already requested I aid her in interpreting a reading she drew the evening they passed to her.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:28 am

I read runes via "Occham's Razor"....the simpliest answer:

Working with a woman will increase the amount of what wisdom the Gods can provide.

The black cat is a symbol for how to tell which woman in your life. You will see a black cat in picture or in life to msrk her for you.

...but the runes are complex. I know there are many rune experts greater than I reading. Every interpretation csn have truth.

Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]