View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Dream! 

I hade a very strange dream but can't figure out the details.

One thing to know about me, whenever I have lucid/vivid dreams I usually am talking out loud what I am saying in my dream
What has got me going about the dream is that I was speaking another language I have never heard. I was conversing with someone.

My wife attested to me that she heard my mumbling in this language but has never heard that language before.
(I only know three languages, my wife knows them all and would recognize if I was speaking in one of them)

What can this be??
As I have said in other posts, I have a strange dreams since I started to look into the truth of life in scandinavia before christianity. Even before the dreams I felt a calling of sorts, an internal must, a force driving me on this pursuit of knowledge.

and Since then, it has only gotten weirder.
I have hade strange dreams indeed of spider like figures and also of mystical women talking and connecting to me. Problem is that I can only feel that it was important, I don't remeber what we spoke about and that is what bothers me.
(I NEVER have dreams like this, my dreams before this may have been weird to insane sometimes but they always followed a pattern of emotion, these ones I have started to experience seem to have messages in them, not just my manifestations of feelings.)

Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:57 am

AbsenceOfTruth wrote:
What can this be??
As I have said in other posts, I have a strange dreams since I started to look into the truth of life in scandinavia before christianity. Even before the dreams I felt a calling of sorts, an internal must, a force driving me on this pursuit of knowledge.

and Since then, it has only gotten weirder.

Perhaps weirder is not the right term, some might consider the calling you are experiencing as instead getting stronger.

The Gods and our ancestors choose different ways to communicate with us depending on a variety of things - them, us, various conditions or situations...there are multiple possibilities that can result in unique experiences. There is even the possibility that you are being used to get a message to your wife.

You might ask your wife to record your speech if this happens again. Determining exactly what you said and in what language might help you determine the reason for the occurrences.

Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:54 am

Tyrsman!

Your right about the term weird, it wasn't a fitting word for the experience.
and Thank you for your suggestion of asking my wife to record it the next time it happens. It actually hadn't crossed my mind to do so. I

Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:23 am

The Woman. Do you remember more about her? Do you remember what the spiders looked like?

Was the language guttural? was there a lot of K or r sounds? Or was it like Latin with a lot of rolling n and r sounds?

wonderer

Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:29 pm

The women/woman was, or rather is, beauty. I felt a deep connection through the silouette, but I remember very little except that I feel the same strong sensation when thinking of the dreams.

The spider was almost completely black, I felt it staring at me and got in a trancelike state looking at it.
It was small but had a very large presence, hard to explain the feeling I got from it, but it wasn't fear.

And the language was guttural I think, it felt like a rough germanic language.

Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]