View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Dream of travelling 9 worlds with Thor.. 

Hail,

I faintly remember being with Thor last night.
His power was so overwhelming that I merged
with him and was part of his power. I felt I
was living through him, not as a separate self.
I was aware of being with Him but he is so
incredible I had no sense of self. His power is
intense.

I remember as we were going through different
worlds I said to Him, "This is so weird" and he
replied, "No. We are traveling Wyrd."

That's all I can remember. Tonight I am attending
a combat event. At a previous event one of the
fighters was wearing a jacket named "Thor's Gym"
so, I am excited to look for signs of Thor attending
the event tonight.

HAIL THOR!

Bucky

Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:46 pm

Thor has shown you yourself yet Odin begs you discover the rest. Please take his hand, my friend.

Sun May 22, 2016 6:21 pm

And who are you to dictate to me exactly what I do in my path? You make schizophrenic word noise on these message boards that are nothing more then meaningless. Sorry, but you do not impress me. You could not stand to me. Go take your medications.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:47 am

bucky wrote:
And who are you to dictate to me exactly what I do in my path? You make schizophrenic word noise on these message boards that are nothing more then meaningless. Sorry, but you do not impress me. You could not stand to me. Go take your medications.

Do you work to impress me, or yourself? Why come to the alter? There is no challenge for you here.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:00 am

This is a message board, not an altar. With that being said, go **** yourself darth vader.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:59 pm

bucky wrote:
This is a message board, not an altar. With that being said, go **** yourself darth vader.

Did you mean to incite terror or laughter? I do not know if I should fear more for our enemies.

Do we have a champion keen on culling it's own? By which decree do you place burdens on me?

If you cannot respect the wounds of the gods, you shall respect those you have chosen to stand beside.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:31 am

With all due respect, I'd like to insert my two cents here. I've had people who claim to be quite hmmm... intuitive and knowledgeable in matters of spirituality try to tell me what my visions mean, but my intuition tells me otherwise. My personal experience, and the advice I'd dare to give another, is first and foremost, trust your own intuition. No one can truly know another's fated path, no one else can truly tell another what their spiritual experiences mean for the seeker. We can sometimes help to guide another to finding their way, but we cannot really know what is right and true for another.
These individuals who tried to dictate to me the meanings of my experiences were far off track.
In one instance, a so called druidess had agreed to assist me in a past life regression. My patron deity is/was manannan. Hers was Morrighan. I felt a sort of clash there, without meaning to. She did not approve of letting me work with my deity, and he refused to accept that, but I am glad for s interference. The woman was not to be trusted. The regression was going nowhere. The sea kept invading the woods, and finally we called it quits. Later, I worked with a friend and then alone, always calling on manannan and with great success. I found so many answers, unravelled so many personal mysteries.
Some days after the failed attempt at working with this woman, in an unwarranted personal vendetta against me, she gathered together the other women of the tribe to assault me with unfounded accusations and questioning my character. Affronted and insulted by this petty nonsense, I left the tribe. I was there to learn, and I think her ego couldn't take the fact that I didn't worship her, that I found certain elder men in the tribe were the true sources of knowledge and wisdom and sought their counsel.
Manannan has been with me since childhood under various guises, and he knew better, so I am grateful for his interference.
Basically, don't let others lead you to doubt yourself, even if they have only the best of intentions. Listen to your intuition and to your spirit guides.

Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:11 pm

I always grow greatly wary when I am told definitely the meaning of something. You are wise already for your ways which are well developed. To trust yourself is the beginning.

I respect the council which has been provided and appreciate the genuine curiosity of the divination which have been shared for my consumption. It is why I am drawn here, not to simply be told, but to hold hands and to tell and to be told. I have only suggested and in kind have taken suggestions and left them as well, as mine are done in kind. I would never earnestly ask another to consider something to be definite.

Should I blame a man or the gods for my burdens?

Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:05 am

I find most burdens are things we choose to carry.
Carrying something for someone else usually brings some kind of reward or payment.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:15 am

I really appreciate the depth I've found here. This forum seems to be a rare gem.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]