View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Second dream of Odin 

I was outside and i looked up and I saw three womens faces in the clouds. One was screaming. They were incredibly detailed but grey just like the clouds. To the right was a dark tree silhouette and Odin was on one side. A man was on the other side with a bear and wolf. He took a shovel and scooped up one shovel of dirt and disappeared with his bear and wolf. Odin walked over and words came out of the hole but I couldnt see what they were.

A couple Odinist friends and I have theories on this. I'd love to hear what you guys think.

Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:06 pm

I would re-read Atlamal him grœnlenzku and Guthrumarkvitha. The lore suggests that a woman's wraith suggests willfulness, while bears and storms may imply incoming danger. Dreams always have meaning, I wish you the best.
r

Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:30 am

To me, three women would indicate the Norns, but normally i would expect Skuld to be difficult to see clearly...that could be significant. Perhaps you are being shown "that which must occur".

When you say you could not see the words that came out of the hole, you mean they were written? That would make me think that something that had been hidden, has been uncovered. Odin, a tree, a secret - I would look towards the runes.

A man with a bear and a wolf, I would be curious as to whether he controlled them or if they were simply companions. Either way they would seem to indicate an individual who is capable of ferocity and cunning who has provided a gift for Odin - repayment or an initial gift.

*The standard disclaimer applies: dream symbolism and meanings are HIGHLY individualistic. You are not going to be given a dream that you do not have the keys to understand. Even if you do not have them at the time of the dream they will come to you eventually.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]