View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Mead 

I dreamed I was in a lady friends kitchen where I was keeping my fermenting bucket. It seemed like I couldn't smell the mead through the air lock so I opened the lid to see if it was still bubbling. To my surprise, it was bubbling away. I closed the lid and woke up.

--To see or carry a bucket in your dream indicates an improvement in your current situation. If the bucket is filled, then it signifies abundance, love and wealth. If the bucket is empty, then it signifies that you will overcome some loss or conflict-- dream moods dictionary

--To dream about something fermenting symbolizes a spiritual transformation. The process may be slow in its development, but the end result will be worth the wait. -- dream moods dictionary

I wish I could sojourn this solstice. I have everything ready. I'm going to have to wait til summer solstice, because I don't have the gas to drive to the mountains. Come lawn care season, I will need a break and have the money to take one.

Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:35 pm
Site Admin

Taking time to prepare is always wise.

Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:28 pm

This is good news. Make sure you take the time to prepare physically as well, brother.

Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]