View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
The Sojourn 

This is the time of the Sojourn for those who wish to enter the circle of the Brotherhood.

In the north it is the time of ice and cold. In my opinion it is the best time to do this kind of thing. More challenge.

I would like to wish those who are out doing their Sojourn luck in completing this sacred task.

Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:30 pm
Site Admin

To those now returning from the Sojourn, we greet you as equals!

Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:00 am

Could someobody please explain The Sojourn to me? The name makes me think that it involves solitary travel.

Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:42 pm

WyrdHof wrote:
Could someobody please explain The Sojourn to me? The name makes me think that it involves solitary travel.

You are correct, The Sojourn is carried out alone in the wilderness. It is the initiation ceremony of the Odin Brotherhood.
You can learn more about The Sojourn and The Brotherhood here.

(edited to highlight link)

Last edited by Tyrsman on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:40 pm

Wyrdhof, you will find that the Sojourn of the Brave is described in detail in Professor Mirabello's 1992 book entitled The Odin Brotherhood.
If you are keenly interested in learning about this path you would be wise to read the book. In fact, the Professor has made this valuable book available for free and you can find it by simply typing something like Odin Brotherhood Book pdf into your search bar. Tyrsman's explanation is a good one.

Personally I can tell you that for those who are properly prepared, the Sojourn is a gateway to a new world. Will and desire are the keys needed to pass though it.

The Sojourn may be performed at two different times of the year.

Good luck on your journey of discovery!

Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]