View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
A Storm 

Hello.
Tonight there was a storm, like nothing I have ever seen for all sorts of reasons. I went outside and stood in the grass, I began meditating and just as I somewhat unintentionally thought "I command the Lightning" there was a massive flash of it with some light rolling thunder following. I tried this again but it did not work, I think I tried "too hard".

Let me know what you think.

-Defender

Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:24 am

Perhaps this a beginning of your path torwards shamanism? Only you can answer this question..

Bucky

Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:09 am

It could be, I hope so. Interesting to be on the solstice, especially when the Initiation for the Odin Brotherhood is on the Equinox.

Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:55 am

DefenderofMountains wrote:
It could be, I hope so. Interesting to be on the solstice, especially when the Initiation for the Odin Brotherhood is on the Equinox.

I believe you need to research again. The Initiation does not occur on the Equinox. Stormr

Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:05 am

The east wind falls on the moon's day.

Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:52 pm

Oh, my mistake. Sorry Stormr. Even more interesting that it's really the solstices.

Update: my dreams were pretty wild last night. Also, after trying the second time to meditate i thought i could hear/feel someome behind me only to turn and see nobody. I guess it could have been a neighbor.

Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:10 pm

I felt the strength of the passing season. You are not alone.

Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:30 pm

It might have been an acknowledgement.

Or Thor having a bit of a joke (hey Tyr watch me freak this guy out) ;)

Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:54 pm

The "winds" affect the weather, I have noticed. My sight draws greater in the shade and is blinded by the light. Some will no find this as difficult.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:47 am

-Wyrd does fit at the Staff, both Treble & Bass, intersecting, therefore, 15 times each, for a total of 30
-When overlapped as a cross (aerially) we can get a total of 25 intersections, as a full set of runes imagined- (ìs of the elder futhark as the common five intersections)-
-It just has to be something we can imagine or trust to be real for us to manifest it? I think so, word whirred-

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:54 pm

Hroda Alwynsson wrote:
It might have been an acknowledgement.

Or Thor having a bit of a joke (hey Tyr watch me freak this guy out) ;)

Haha! That reminds me of a recent bet I made with Thor.
I was setting off on a bike ride with my husband and I had my 2 year old daughter in tow inner bike trailer. Storm clouds were moving in but I didn't care about a bit of rain. I wanted to go for a long ride. My husband is not so adventurous and was fretting over the threat of rain. He was convinced we would get soaked and I refused to accept that. So, he asked me what I'd bet we won't get soaked. In no mood for his bets, I sarcastically said a rock.
Then as we rode on, an idea came to mind, and I whispered to Thor, saying if he would prevent us from getting soaked, I would carve the hammer into a rock for him. More specifically, I asked that he doesn't let me and my child get soaked. Haha!
He must have taken me quite literally, because despite all odds, the rain did not come, until we were nearly home. Then it started. I was laughing so hard, because trees shielded us from some of the rain. My husband was urging me to hurry the entire bike ride, but I always went my own happy pace. We get home, and funnily enough, my clothes are only slightly damp, my child was dry in her trailer which had a weather shield, but my husband is soaked!
I have yet to carve the hammer into a stone for Thor, but I have not forgotten.
After the fact, I confessed to my husband of the bet. :-D

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:23 pm

Excellent story, love it.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]