View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Vetrnaetr 

In the pre-dawn of this morning, I became aware of a darkness blocking my path. The thick inky fog of it seemed so blatantly obvious and so easy to cast aside on this day that I was angry and saddened that I had not seen it earlier. It dawns on me that the lack of dreams or rather 'conversations' I have experienced with Heimdallr in the many months past may not have been him testing me but, rather something else interfering. The clarity of the focus shared with me after this showed numerous visions... a flood of symbols and images and revelations cast onto the walls of a steadily flowing wormhole which we were traversing together. I felt as though Heimdallr was excited by our re-connection. I awoke from the dream with ample time to dress and step into the outdoors. I walked with no particular direction in mind and arrived at a stand of nine trees and embraced the sunrise. Though the morning was thoroughly overcast and I could not see the sun, I could feel the flow of power coursing through the place I had passed many times but, had never visited before.

On this or the following days, I encourage all of us to reconnect, to strengthen our base, and hold fast to all those you have deemed worthy. To awaken again and realize something had been closing my eyes against my will for so long only strengthens my resolve. This path. Our story. Our time.

My thanks to you Son of eight plus one. You continue to inspire me. I promise to continue to be worthy of your time.

Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:24 pm

If you see darkness again, pierce it thoroughly, physically and metaphysically. Time is the illusion of knowledge manifest. Odin is the masculine.. and it is our path to pierce the unknown, which takes time.. a sacrifice of time for knowledge's sake.

Consider the "wolfpack" (I know this to be a misnomer) tactics also, if you cannot pierce, harass it.. surround it and see what it does, where it seeks weakness in you or feigns weakness in itself. Isolate it then pierce anew. Whatever you do to it however, be true to the action. Semper fi.

Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]