View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Giant wolf 

So I was dreaming...
Riding a bicycle in the pitch black darkness with a group behind me as though we were on a mission. I did not see the group, but I know they were there because I was leading them and called out a warning to them...

We rode our bicycles in the dark, down the on-ramp onto the interstate and immediately went under an overpass like in a downtown area of a city. There were no automobiles on the road and everything was black. As I ride under the overpass, i could see everything under it, but not until i was under it too. kind of like the glow in a tunnel but it wasn't a tunnel. There was a homeless camp. Tents everywhere. I saw no people, but i saw their tents and it looked like maybe some people inside sleeping bags. It was cold.
I was astonished that there was a tent city in the middle of an interstate and looked around for cars but there were none...
and said out loud, "What the...." and then a giant wolf whose back was level with my waist on the bicycle jumped out from amongst the tent city growling and snarling, coming at me in an aggressive manner. It scared me so bad that I almost fell off of the bicycle, but pulled a quick maneuver and did a circle around the wolf while calling out a warning to the people i could not see who were following me..."Oh **** there is a ******* wolf down here!"
As I completed the circle, I continued down the highway out from under the bridge and into the darkness alone....the wolf standing there in the middle of the road not letting the people following me to continue. I peddled along in the darkness.

I have an understanding of what a lot of the symbolism means, but have not really interpreted the dream as a whole. It was such a strong dream to me that I would like to get some other interpretations besides my own and perhaps gain some insight and improve my interpretation skills. Thanks.

Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:39 pm

I have had a couple dreams in my life that I could not figure out until a later date. I don't remember what they were, but I remember that it is so.
This dream was letting me know something of my future. I did not realize it at the time. The dream even told me it would be like that, but I did not pay close enough attention. For instance: I could not see what was under the bridge until I was under the bridge myself.
This is one good reason why it is important to record your dreams if you are one who uses your dreams as a learning tool.

Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:18 pm

sweinodinsson wrote:
I have had a couple dreams in my life that I could not figure out until a later date. I don't remember what they were, but I remember that it is so.
This dream was letting me know something of my future. I did not realize it at the time. The dream even told me it would be like that, but I did not pay close enough attention. For instance: I could not see what was under the bridge until I was under the bridge myself.
This is one good reason why it is important to record your dreams if you are one who uses your dreams as a learning tool.

I used to be really good about writing my dreams down in a journal, but I've been slacking in recent years. If it seems really important, I will likely write it down, but otherwise... Need to get back into the habit. I have a pretty too memory for dreams, but I'm sure I forget important details.

Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]