View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
5 yr old daughter had a dream lastnight 

Hello all,

My little one woke up speaking softly to me last night about needing to use the restroom so I helped her and while in there she started screaming about a water serpent coming for her or that she could see it and desperately wanted me to see it too to confirm it for her. Now I assume she was sleeping still at this point but I wonder, could she have meant or seen Jörmungandr?

I have never mentioned a "water serpent" to her or allowed her to see any TV that may contain such things. So I am not sure where she would have picked up that particular term and she hasn't started school yet as she just turned 5 last month.

Should I give her my Mjöllnir just to be on the safe side?

Thoughts?

Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:20 am

Why not give it to her? I paint runes and symbolic images on my daughter's furniture for her room without such incidents as you have described. But I wouldn't worry too much about it or try to influence her. Just ask her to tell you what she saw and ask for details. I'm surprised your 5 year old hasn't seen any movies with such things. My daughter is 2 and a half and she watches how to train your dragon and loves Jurassic Park, but I've banned her from watching that because it's too much trouble to always pay attention to skip scary scenes. Nonetheless, she sees plenty of movies with dragons and has no fear, no bad dreams.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]