View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
taking out trash 

I feel like this dream has some meaning I need to recognize.

I was at some kind of event center on the side of a mountain. My sister and brother in law were there. It was someones birthday party who i knew in the dream, but do not know who they are in my waking life. A woman.
I was being busy as I usually am at a social function where there is family. I like to stay in the background and work. So I took all the trash out. It was a rediculous amount of hefty bags. Everyone else was dressed up. I was in work clothes. I took the large amount of bags out a side door and was trying to figure out how to climb to the top of the mountain with them all. I started tossing them all up onto the next boulder, climbing up myself then tossing them up the next boulder, climbing up, etc. until I reached the top. My sister and brother in law may have been the hosts of the party. Bro in law came out after I had already reached the top of the mountain with the trash. For some reason the bags had to be on a certain spot of a ramshackle tin roof on top of the mountain that was not even high enough to stand under. I wouldn't get on top of it, because it looked like I would fall through. I tossed the bags on top and a book fell out. My bro in law got on top of the short roof and was putting the bags in their place and i asked him what the book was. It was a business book that was colored gold and he said it was just part of the trash they were tossing. I told him there was no reason to toss out a good book. He said, "You aren't even in business anymore." and I said, "Yes, but I will be again one day." He gave it to me.
Then we went back down the mountain. Now I smell like trash and am under dressed for the party (And not caring) When I come back in, the woman whose birthday it was was sitting in the middle of the ballroom. People were in a line giving her money. The people who had nothing to give held there hand open for her to punch their palm. When I got to her, she showed me large stack of twenties in one hand and grinned at me. I held my hand out for her to punch and she barely hit it. I took issue with the fact that she didn't hit me hard enough for not having anything to give her and she just smiled at me and I moved along.

In my waking life, I recently went out of business completely to spend the next 2 months getting my homestead ready for growing season before I go back to technical school in June to learn a new skill...or master a skill I already have.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:21 pm

It sounds like you are the kind of person who gets things done. Taking out the trash is the sort of task that no one really wants to do. I suppose it could also be symbolic of something in your life that you have been or will be discarding — be it material things, people, ideas/thoughts, etc.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]