View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Strong Hatred towards another religion 

no i do not think its wrong to wish the pope and his sheep, a horrible death..just remember not to hate them, or anyone, or anything. ''hate serves only itself'' ; )

Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:31 pm

just because we do not hate does not mean we cannot take action my friend. Tyr is a warrior god of justice most notable. true justice, not like the judical system of the courthouses, is made by honor and truth without hatred. for example, in a court room the is a troll going up against rape.. he is sentenced to 6 years or less( in canada anyway) where tax payers supply his food, water, clothing, and alot of the times, safety. when he gets out he continues his trollish ways. is this justice? fook no, this is ludacris crap. now if you just killed this one, you would be saving money, and saving someone else from being mauled by this troll. this one raped a icconcent woman.. do i hate him? no.am i fair in judging? yes. will i let him live? no. that sounds like justice to me.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:36 pm

It is counterproductive to hate Christianity. Christianity was imposed upon any lands who wouldn't accept it, and the kings imposed on their peoples less because of religious zeal and more out of economics. I can say as someone with a degree in History that you can even look at the Inquisition as an example. The accused "witches" had to pay for their chains and incarceration. The inquisitioners even charged the accused a fee to go out and arrest them.
And I'm sure many had the long view that economic and cultural grip of Christianity wouldn't last. In reality, Christianity has been more changed by the customs it adopted than those they tried to change. Can we whole heartily be angry at Christianity for cultural theft? Take into context that the majority of people were illiterate before the Guterberg Bible, so appropriating mythos was the only way for them to teach their faith to the masses. There has always been a degree of syncretism. I remember my lord once told me how his late grandmother, Sonja was a devout Lutheran, but she would always give Thor's hammers to the sick not crucifixes.

While we may not see eye to eye on beliefs, Christians and Jews still share our love of freedom and democracy, while radical Islam seeks to impose Sharia law on all of us. It is partially because of the threat of radical Islam that the official representing the Lutheran church in Denmark endorsed the Forn Sidr group receiving gov't recognition because they felt it's better to be Odinist than to be Muslim if people don't choose to be Christian in terms of protecting our western way of life.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:43 pm
Profile YIM

In nature, there is grass for the sheep and impalas for the lions.

Christianity exists for the weak. They need it for comfort. Odinism is too elitist--too demanding--for the herd.

We may have contempt for coddling people, but some people need it. Since the Odin Brotherhood is not going to establish soup kitchens for the homeless--or detoxification clinics for heroin addicts--I am happy that the salvation Army is there to do such work.

The salvation Army for the sick, the poor, and the weak, and the Odin Brotherhood for the strong and the great!

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Gogling speaks wisdom from the heart.

''hm would killing be a little extreme?'' i think so. but that is up to you to decide. remember this is a public fourm ,anyone who choose may read from these topics.

when you kill, you should kill for a good hardy reason. like if someone killed a member of your kin, that would be exceptable. there is other reason than that to kill.. but not because they are christian. look back on the sicilian Mafia and ''Omerta''.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:46 pm

some need to be christian. some are weak. you speak of killing the shepard? another would surly come and lead the herd. that is how it is

others oaf us are elite. we are the wolfs. those who would follow and beleive the white lies are not the elite. we do not want sheep

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:04 pm

I am what I am not out of hatred for Christianity, but love for my own people, my gods, my folkway!

Let the christians worry themselves about nonesense, we'll concern ourselves with bettering our folkway.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:38 am

I think that instead of killing the brainwashed sheep, instead destroy all of the leaders. Thor would know that it would be futile to go against all but take down the leaders instead.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Warriors fight. Crusaders and jihadists destroy.

We have no interest in smashing the Christian or the Muslim faiths. They exist for the herd. The herd needs them.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:07 am

I too have this problem, apparently its "wrong" to believe in something that's not "heaven, hell, and God." Why is it wrong for me to love my gods, gods who I can speak to, gods who actually hear me, instead of praying to a God who does not hear his people, to a God that has ignored ALL their cries and all their pain, and has turned away from the people he created. If he even exists. These "peace-loving" Christians must have forgotten how their religion was spread anyway. By violent force that millions of honest pagans died for, for what? A religion that has done the world no good, its brought a darkness and and uprooting for our ancestry.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:45 am

Berserker711, as warriors, we do not actually "love" the gods. "Love" is putting a Christian spin on the relationship.

We honor the gods--we respect the gods--we befriend the gods.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:57 am

Well the bible is a manuscript to my understanding. A hermetic one. Written in code, numeric mostly. Some words in the bible are worthy to look at though. For example when John the Baptist has returned and is speaking to the men of Galata they ask him about eternal life and he responds that everything that is eternal has always been and one will not gain eternity by following commandments of the bible. He also tells them that the bible is intentionally written in sin so that the true brothers of god can find their true heart, the kingdom within and take their place next to their brother, the creator.
To add more confusion to the matter, it is written in the prologue of Snorra Edda these exact words :
"Almáttugur Guð skaðaði í upphafi himin og jörð og alla þá hluti, er þeim fylgja, og síðast menn tvo, er ættir eru frá komnar, Adam og Evu, og fjölgaðist kynslóð þeirra og dreifðist um heim allan."

To translate this into english it would go something like ....
"The Almighty God created in the beginning heaven and earth and all things that follow, and then last two men, whom all descend from, Adam and Eve, and their kin populated the universe"

Then we have a large list of family lines whom ends with Odin being born and you know the rest.

We are to my sense not simply human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings who are having a human experience. For the sake of fun. Nothing more and nothing less. We are dealing with eternity here. Go figure :)

Hatred is the flip side of the coin where Love is the other side. When things are understood they are usually not hated. Can one blame others for not understanding.

Ignorance is bliss the buddha once said.

I also want to say that in accordance with Heaven and Hell. It is written in the ancient Icelandic texts that the Human world is located in Hell.

Go figure. We are memoryless, roaming around, **** scared of dying. The metaphoric drawing that we usually get of hell is very similar. Ghosts in agony who have no idea of themselves. Whining and bitching. hahaha.

"Mannheimar eru í Hel."

Also. The religions are all from the past. We should try to understand the past rather than living it and then use the now to create a more beautiful, happy and more promising future.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery and Today is a Present. That is why it is called Present.
:D

Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:38 am
Profile WWW

ThorBuck, it is good that you are an Odinist, but you study other traditions as well. Understanding the mind of the "opponent" is important.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:28 am

We are not here to simply exist for some random experience. That is far too easy, and the easy way is the road chosen by the herd. We have the ability to be so much more. The way of the warrior, the way of the Brotherhood, is difficult and requires strength courage and wisdom to follow. Few have what is necessary to do so, hence the weak exclude themselves.

I for my part am not satisfied to simply be. I will live honorably, and act with courage and strength tempered with wisdom.

For we do know what tomorrow holds; Ragnarok lies in wait. By honoring the lore, by honoring the gods, it shall remain in waiting awhile longer. I for my part, will do my best to be counted

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:23 am

WulfClan3, thank you for the eloquent words.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:40 pm

"Den som gjør seg til sau, får ulv på nakken (People that are found to be sheep will have the wolf bite them on the neck)." - Norwegian proverb

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:01 pm
Profile YIM

Berserker711 wrote:
instead of praying to a God who does not hear his people, to a God that has ignored ALL their cries and all their pain, and has turned away from the people he created. If he even exists. These "peace-loving" Christians must have forgotten how their religion was spread anyway. By violent force that millions of honest pagans died for, for what? A religion that has done the world no good, its brought a darkness and and uprooting for our ancestry.

Remember that the christian god expects servitude from his followers, Christians are people who kneel, bow and submit out of pure fear and for no other reason, they are only able to see two options, 1 Their heaven 2 their hell. They have no heart and no fight only the numbers to rape the world of all that is honorable. While the fools go about their worthless ways i will go about an honorable life but they will get none of my precious energy, That i save for the fight!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Feed the wolves with the christians.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:05 am

WhiteSonOfAesir, there are at least one billion Christians on the planet, and there are perhaps 30,000 Odinists.

Of the Odinists, perhaps 1000 at most belong to the Odin Brotherhood.

Making war on the Christians may sound glorious, but true warriors are clever. Waking a sleeping giant is never a good idea.

The Christians talk about love and peace, but in the last 2000 years they have killed more people than any other ideology.

They have done this with their crusades, holy wars, heresy trials, religious persecutions, and inquisitions.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:39 pm

A true warrior knows when to hold her arrows, when to hide, and when to fight, and chooses the occasion wisely.

"Brute strength is not the most important asset in a fight. "

Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next