View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Strong Hatred towards another religion 

I would not say I "hate" the Christians. I've noticed that in the Sagas and the older Lore, whether done by Snorri or not, there seems to be a lack of "Hatred" between even the Aesir and the Joetun! I've seen in our teachings there seems to be a lack of the monotheistic teaching of an "absolute good vs. absolute evil", as in there isn't a "Holy Christ vs. Malevolent Satan" aspect, which i like.
However, we must remember what Christians have done to us. For almost 2000 years, we've lived in war against them. Granted, it has been mostly non-violent for the past 9 centuries (save a few splashes of violence here and here), it is still a war. Currently, it's a battle of longevity. I know we won't lose, for until Ragnaroek we'll be here to stay. Still, inaction is what will poison us. Our forefathers fought to the bloody end to save our Fatherlands and our ways of life. For nearly a Millennia, until the past century, we've survived through essentially what's a "secret".
It is not our goal in this life to rid Midgard from the Christians, but it is theirs to remove us. The muslim holy book says to search for Odinists, and kill us where we are. The Christians (though i know little about either Islam or the Bible, i know this much) have historically, whether guided by "Christ" or not, seemed to feel the same way. If they want a Holy War, i fear they'll get theirs.
While Hatred is not needed, for hatred spawns nothing but clouded sight and blackened eyes, action is needed, yes.
I don't hate Christians, but i'm willing to fight against them, no matter what it takes from me.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:01 pm

odinbrotherhoodlives wrote:
Warriors fight. Crusaders and jihadists destroy.

We have no interest in smashing the Christian or the Muslim faiths. They exist for the herd. The herd needs them.

As said above we need to get rid of the current leaders and become the new leaders. Christianity and the current leaders of our volk are attempting to drive us into extinction. With a population of less than 2% child bearing females of the world population and less than 6% total population(most being old), and the birth rates of all white countries being in decline while the foreigners have very large birth rates will cause our destruction.

It is our duty to reverse the trend and restore our people to the golden age.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:44 pm
Site Admin

Warhammer, you are correct, western civilization is dying. While people in the west worry about saving sea turtles and wet lands, they themselves are dying.

There are Odinist groups out there trying to save the "folk," but the Odin Brotherhood, which has been around for centuries, is not involved in that. We try to foster great INDIVIDUALS. By definition, these great individuals will do great deeds and they will produce great children

The Normans were a great people--some of the greatest warriors ever--but they have disappeared as a people.

The dry rot in the western nations is so advanced that it probably cannot be stopped; but, great individuals can liberate themselves from the rot.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:40 pm

OdinBrotherhood wrote:
Warhammer, you are correct, western civilization is dying. While people in the west worry about saving sea turtles and wet lands, they themselves are dying.

There are Odinist groups out there trying to save the "folk," but the Odin Brotherhood, which has been around for centuries, is not involved in that. We try to foster great INDIVIDUALS. By definition, these great individuals will do great deeds and they will produce great children

The Normans were a great people--some of the greatest warriors ever--but they have disappeared as a people.

The dry rot in the western nations is so advanced that it probably cannot be stopped; but, great individuals can liberate themselves from the rot.

For the most part I agree but will show these individuals folkish ways to even better know how to uplift their selves and create a future for our people.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:43 pm

[/quote]
As said above we need to get rid of the current leaders and become the new leaders.

[/quote]

This is exactly why I'm getting myself heavely involved in the politics in my country

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:33 am

Ainmire wrote:

As said above we need to get rid of the current leaders and become the new leaders.

[/quote]

This is exactly why I'm getting myself heavely involved in the politics in my country[/quote]
I wish you the best of luck. Be warned the ******** likely have a lot of control there.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:23 am

Awe, well in the Bible, in The Book of Luke it says, "The Kingdom of Heaven is within man," which the Catholic Church stole from The Gnostic Gospel of Thomas: "And his disciples asked him, 'When will the Kingdom of Heaven come?' And Jesus said, "The Kingdom of Heaven will not come; it is set upon the Earth where men cannot see it."

On a more personal level, when my maternal grandmother died, the priest giving her eulogy said he life was like a pot with many holes. The pot, he said represented her body that housed her soul, and the holes represented her sins, doubts, and regrets that troubled her, and held her back. He was indirectly referencing Romans 9:21: Hath not the potter the power over the clay to make one vessel unto honor, and another vessel unto dishonor. In other words, he was saying more or less that our thoughts, and actions create the conditions for Heaven and Hell in life, not in death.

Conversely, the Buddhists talk a lot about the concept of Samsura, which says that we create our own Heaven and Hells in our minds based on whether we choose to be led by regrets, and fears, or to overcome them.

ThorBuck wrote:

I also want to say that in accordance with Heaven and Hell. It is written in the ancient Icelandic texts that the Human world is located in Hell.

Go figure. We are memoryless, roaming around, **** scared of dying. The metaphoric drawing that we usually get of hell is very similar. Ghosts in agony who have no idea of themselves. Whining and bitching. hahaha.

"Mannheimar eru í Hel."

Also. The religions are all from the past. We should try to understand the past rather than living it and then use the now to create a more beautiful, happy and more promising future.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery and Today is a Present. That is why it is called Present.
:D

Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:18 am
Profile YIM

I cannot logically be mad at christians for what they did a thousand years ago. None of us lived in those times and most who did took the cowards way. Bowing to the sword, instead of raising their own.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:07 pm

Hate is a fuel, along with love and any other powerful emotion, that can be used to aid in doing what must be done.

As for Christianity, I find it all too easy to hate a faith for everything they have done without adequate satisfaction ever being exacted. The gods of Rome, Gaul, Suebia, Iberia, and even the spirits of Aboriginal Americans and Greenlanders never received retribution for offenses and treacheries that never made it into recorded history.

The Inquisition committed against their own people was a thing of nightmare, it's one thing to read about but if you can see it in your head, people's skin crisping and charring black and sloughing off their skin as they burn alive, it's much harder to push from thought. And that's their own people, ignoring what they've done to Native Americans. Native Americans whom they intentionally spread disease and pestilence. Columbus, in the name of Christ, enslaved all of Haiti and the surrounding areas and enslaved in a manner so heinous that mothers and children were worked and whipped and starved until they fell dead. Those entire lands were depopulated, not a one Aboriginal survived.

The Brotherhood details the experience of some of that last pagans, how the mother of the two sons and daughter was burned to death with green wood and they forced to watch. That is a death horrible beyond imagining, and it was normal. There are thousands that were never recorded, lost to human memory. But their souls remember, and so do the gods, whether those gods be of Olympus or the Nine Worlds.

What the Christians continue to do to this world gifted to us by the gods, now ravaged and raped, despoiled and ailing. The description of that priest in that story is also telling of the kind of creature Christianity breeds, a lesser individual sharing more kinship to the cows grazing mindlessly than any other. I know no god save the Christ one that is kind and forgiving and forgetful to allow such to be without a fight.

I should not have to speak of our duty and our debt to the gods whom were so dishonoured and who's people, which we all number ourselves among, were ruthlessly and mercilessly destroyed. We may not have lived but a son who's father died before birth does not forget or forgive simply because he was not there. He honours the memory and living soul of the father with vengeance, as we must honour our fallen.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4