View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
could christianity have been invented by the jotuns? 

as of late, i have been wondering whether or not it was possible that christianity had been created by the jotuns to weaken mankinds connection to the gods. it seems like a plot that the giants are very well capable of, and it seems to have worked for a while, because if christianity has accomplished anything, it was driving a wedge between humanity and the old gods.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:51 pm

I would say no, they did not create it- because as we know, the christian god Yahweh is a real deity.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Faustus wrote:
as of late, i have been wondering whether or not it was possible that christianity had been created by the jotuns to weaken mankinds connection to the gods. it seems like a plot that the giants are very well capable of, and it seems to have worked for a while, because if christianity has accomplished anything, it was driving a wedge between humanity and the old gods.

Do you want historical evidence here or speculation about gods? This is something I know VERY well because I have researched this tirelessly for decades.

Christianity was created by Rome in an effort to disguise its pagan worship. Everything you see today associated with christianity was pagan. St. Patrick's Day was originally the celebration of Osiris, who was green. Patrick was a terrorist sent by Rome to eradicate (kill, maim, exile) Druids and Protestants from Ireland. Everything associated with the celebration of St. Patrick's Day was once Druid, which before, was Greek, which before, was Egyptian for Osiris. The worship of St. Patrick began with the color blue and never had any other symbol of significance until the vatican added them. Even All Souls Day takes its lineage from the feast day of Osiris' death.

The Vatican is a front for pagan worship of various pagan deities ranging from Sumerian to Egyptian, Roman to Druid. There are artifacts all over Vatican City that prove this, but the Vatican's response when questioned is merely that they respect beautiful architecture (while they've destroyed pagan architecture throughout the world). It's a convoluted web of deceit and illusion that involves destroying a culture in one place while secretly preserving it within the walls of Vatican City.

Jesus was a man. He was deified after Rome's attempt to quiet his rebellion backfired and made him a martyr. Rome then rewrote history and turned everything of the day into some glorification of this fake god, including a recurring comet that was long documented in ancient scrolls and stories based upon their own gods and Egyptian gods.

Research Arius, the bishop who refused to give the minority christians of Rome during Constantine's time any acknowledgement of their god. He was poisoned by a christian-friendly bishop, Alexander, after Constantine allowed him to return at full ranks if he swore to get along with their christian "guests."

Research the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, followers of a goddess they claimed for appearance sake was the Virgin Mary. They have full power over the Vatican and even a seat of power at the UN. They are the ones who ordered Pope Benedict to step down after he made known his intention to make the Vatican a stronger devotee of christianity.

The secret revelation of Lucia was that the catholic church and Vatican would fall after a certain number of popes, contrary to the announcement Pope John Paul made that it was about his attempted assassination. We are nearing that number. I, myself, have had visions this is the end of the church as we know it. The secrets contained within are being revealed bit by bit as more wise intellectuals are feeling the truth and are being given the signs, intelligence, and tools to prove the real intent of the Vatican.

While this may sound great to some, it is important to understand the Vatican's growing friendship with Islam. Never forget that the way of Rome has always been to adapt to a culture that it could not conquer so that in time, it could secretly rise up and conquer it from within with no regard to the destruction caused in the process.

This is an intellectual and tangible answer. If you were looking for something more mystical, I don't have one other than Lucia's visions given to her by a goddess and my own.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:48 pm

hmm, i suppose your right, and i would hate to assign any form of divinity, even if it is jotun, to jesus. skuld, despite the lack of anything mythical in your post, i found it to be rather interesting and enlightening, and i agree that the vatican is just a front and isnt really christian. there goes my theory...

Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Faustus wrote:
hmm, i suppose your right, and i would hate to assign any form of divinity, even if it is jotun, to jesus. skuld, despite the lack of anything mythical in your post, i found it to be rather interesting and enlightening, and i agree that the vatican is just a front and isnt really christian. there goes my theory...

Nothing says your theory can't be "behind the scenes" work ;) That's why the mystery of the Vatican has fascinated me all my life, especially as a child always getting into trouble for asking questions we weren't allowed to ask in catholic school. Tell me I'm not allowed to seek answers and I'll look even harder. I believe there are some very interesting forces at work that humans are just beginning to see.

Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Skuld The Norn wrote:
Faustus wrote:

Nothing says your theory can't be "behind the scenes" work ;) That's why the mystery of the Vatican has fascinated me all my life, especially as a child always getting into trouble for asking questions we weren't allowed to ask in catholic school. Tell me I'm not allowed to seek answers and I'll look even harder. I believe there are some very interesting forces at work that humans are just beginning to see.

Such power to have survived the test of time for so long since its inception seems unlikely not to have some supernatural or otherworldly sort of influence working behind the scenes. I do wonder...

Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Skuld The Norn wrote:
Faustus wrote:

Do you want historical evidence here or speculation about gods? This is something I know VERY well because I have researched this tirelessly for decades... St. Patrick's Day was originally the celebration of Osiris, who was green. Patrick was a terrorist sent by Rome to eradicate (kill, maim, exile) Druids and Protestants from Ireland.

A lot of thoughts, but St. Patrick was definitely not sent to kill, maim, or exile Protestants.

A creator God by any other name is still a creator God. This does not mean that the records of the Middle Easterners are truer than (or even as true as) other records.

I think that mankind has sought to weaken the connection with the Gods.

r

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Yeah that part about the protestants raised my eyebrow.
And your comment about man weakening connections with the gods made me think. It occured to me that many are substituting religion for science, priests for scientists, spiritual mystery for scientific mystery in that they do not fully understand either.

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:41 pm

Hroda Alwynsson wrote:
Yeah that part about the protestants raised my eyebrow.
And your comment about man weakening connections with the gods made me think. It occured to me that many are substituting religion for science, priests for scientists, spiritual mystery for scientific mystery in that they do not fully understand either.

That's an interesting the thought...

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:00 am

RavenCall wrote:
I would say no, they did not create it- because as we know, the christian god Yahweh is a real deity.

Unless there was only one all-father.

I have also labored to understand as well. I wouldn't count on someone to remember something accurately for 10 minutes, let alone thousands of years.

With a thousand and one eyes, the wanderers will find what they are seeking.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:24 pm

Baleyg wrote:
RavenCall wrote:

I have also labored to understand as well. I wouldn't count on someone to remember something accurately for 10 minutes, let alone thousands of years.

I don't believe in the existence of the abrahamic god, period. There may have been some origin from earlier religions from which the abrahamic god derived, but I doubt the authenticity of Yahweh as an actual, original deity, unless maybe it was some sort of demon or upstart trying to become a tyrant.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:46 am

Fand wrote:
Baleyg wrote:
RavenCall wrote:

I don't believe in the existence of the abrahamic god, period. There may have been some origin from earlier religions from which the abrahamic god derived, but I doubt the authenticity of Yahweh as an actual, original deity, unless maybe it was some sort of demon or upstart trying to become a tyrant.

I am conflicted, as I find much knowledge searching places where people feel there is nothing. I was not sure what I believed, till I was embraced by the fire-eye and who I was, died.

How can you begin to know the difference between the law giver and the giver of the law, if you reject something completely without consideration? I retract to my previous comment on the lamentful futility of trying to understand thousand year old mysteries, burn and turned by mankind. It is not the foundation that is corrupted, but the structure. It must be razed and began anew, away from perversion, secrets and extortion man has imbued it with.

Matthew 6:22 "The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:44 pm

Oh,I have considered it, and I have studied it, both the bible and the historical accounts, as well as learning from Jews and delving into their magic. It was that which led me away from the abrahamic god altogether.
I know Christianity was indeed derived from multiple pagan sources, and many of those bear resemblances to the other, a detail that I don't think any one here is not already familiar with.
I spent a long time claiming no god or deity, though I knew there was much to discover. When I opened myself up the revelations came.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:30 pm

I'll return your Christian quote for another. "Lift a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift a rock, and you will find me."

Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:32 pm

I regret that I do not know the source, only the words, which from the first time I heard them as a teen, struck a chord.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:33 pm

There is a difference between saying that Jaweh exists and saying the things he claims about himself are true.

Also in Mirabello's book, it's clear that the bible is a book of two gods. The desert god in the old testament threatens wrath if he is not worshiped. The crying god of the New Testament attempts to guilt you into following him.

Everything about Yaweh screams "sociopath". I'm surprised so many people follow him. I'm pretty sure he's lying about having created the world, but his "grandiose sense of self" tells him that he might as well have.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:52 am

I just watched this movie called "He never died". And I think they guy they used to play god looked more like a Dwarf than a Jotun.

They're craftier than Jotuns too, so it could make sense.

Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:34 am

8-j wrote:
There is a difference between saying that Jaweh exists and saying the things he claims about himself are true.

Also in Mirabello's book, it's clear that the bible is a book of two gods. The desert god in the old testament threatens wrath if he is not worshiped. The crying god of the New Testament attempts to guilt you into following him.

Everything about Yaweh screams "sociopath". I'm surprised so many people follow him. I'm pretty sure he's lying about having created the world, but his "grandiose sense of self" tells him that he might as well have.

They both sound mental! Love me or I'll destroy you! Or love me or I will kill myself for you and then you will have to love me!

Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:05 pm

My post must have been deleted. That quote is from the Gospel of Thomas.

"77 Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came
forth, and to me all attained. 2 Split a piece of wood; I am there. 3Lift up the
stone, and you will find me there.""

Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:45 pm

Baleyg wrote:
My post must have been deleted. That quote is from the Gospel of Thomas.

"77 Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came
forth, and to me all attained. 2 Split a piece of wood; I am there. 3Lift up the
stone, and you will find me there.""

Ah, yes! That's it! Thanks! My wording was off, but the message always held meaning to me, though I interpret it differently. For me it means the life force in all of existence. To honour that requires no dogma, no names, no priests. Just me living in a world teeming with life and being fully conscious and in awe of it.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next